Jeff's Family Harem - Cover

Jeff's Family Harem

Copyright© 1999 by Dark Dreamer

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Jeff recruits his mother and sister for his private harem

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

The next day at school, he put some feelers out about Paige and Connors. It didn't take long to get something back.

"You sure you want to hear this?" Devon asked warily. Jeff glared down at him.

"I wouldn't have asked otherwise."

"Okay. Just remember. I'm only repeating what I've heard. don't hit me or anything."

"Yeah, yeah." Devon sighed, and slumped back against the wall.

"Okay, well, Connors been making a lot of... uh well, he said he's been screwing her for the last couple of days."

"Yeah, what else."

"He's been talking real big, you know, bragging about how she... screams and stuff. That's what he calls her you know... Screamer."

"She doin' drugs."

"Connors says he's been feeding her some of those little green pills of his. Says it makes her real happy."

"Uh huh."

Paige stormed through the front door, slamming it behind her. Jeff looked up from his comic book and gazed at her mildly.

"You fucking bastard!"

"Yeeeeaaaaaass?" he asked, smugly.

"You are a dirty fucking, nasty, mean bully."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"You had your goon friends beat up Dave."

"I don't know any goons."

"You are a fucking Goon!" she yelled.

"I didn't tell anyone to beat up anyone."

"Oh sure!"

"Maybe it was some junkie."

"It was John and Phil!"

"Oh them. Well, they probably don't like drug dealers anymore

than I do."

"They told him they'd fucking kill him if he came near me again!"

"That was nice of them."

"You're all a bunch of brain dead jocks!"

"Oh fuck off Paige, before I take you across my knee and give you a spanking." Her eyes were bulging, and her face red. She was practically spitting mad, but he turned back to his comic and ignored her.

"I can go out with whoever I want!"

"Yeah, but he can't."

"Pig."

"Slut."

"Eat shit and die!"

"Maybe I should wash your mouth out with soap too." She stomped her foot on the rug in fury, turned and ran upstairs.

He grinned happily.

He turned the handle slowly and noiselessly, and pushed the door open just wide enough to slip inside. The room was showing the light of the pre-dawn morning as he glanced around cautiously.

The only sound in the room was the quiet, even breathing coming form the bed. He dropped to his knees and crawled over to beside it, then peered over the top at her sleeping form.

You're becoming a real professional perv' he thought.He'd turned off the air conditioning, letting the house become uncomfortably warm. Sure enough, she'd thrown off the covers, and was lying there naked. She was sprawled on her back, one foot hanging off the edge, one arm across her belly, and the other above her head.

His eyes feasted on her body, his body trembling at her closeness. He knelt beside her, his eyes only a foot away from her rounded breasts. He swallowed nervously, reaching a trembling hand down to her.

His fingers touched her nipple, only slightly, just pressing the little nubbin inward a little. He bent forward more, his head going over her chest. Her head was pointed in the opposite direction. He lowered his face to her proud round tittie, his tongue moving out between his lips.

His wet tongue slid over her nipple very lightly, turning, twisting in slow circles. His groin pressed into the side of the bed, and he mashed his hard prick against the wood.

He pulled away, fighting to control his breathing. He shuffled down the length of the bed to her crotch, and stared at her cunt. Her legs were open and he could see her slit clearly. It looked so beautiful from here, the hair light and crinkly, the lips pulled inward.

He moved forward, pressing carefully down on the bed. His face moved into her groin, his tongue out. He touched the center of her slit, very lightly, then ran his tongue slowly up and down the dark depression.

Her right leg was sprawled out to the side. He gently pulled her left out, moving it inch by inch until her crotch was completely open to him. His tongue slid along her slit, wetting it, easing the path. He pushed down with more pressure, his tongue moving easily in the narrow wet cleft.

His fingers searched gently at the top of her pussy, locating the clitoris. His tongue moved against it, rubbing slowly. His body shivered with lust, tasting her sweetness.

He heard her groan, low in her throat, her breathing disrupted. He stopped, his eyes studying her. Her breathing steadied, and he bent forward again. His tongue moved along her slit, and over her clitty again.

He knew it was wrong, obscene, sick even, but he couldn't seem to control himself. His tongue continued to move across her clitty. Her body trembled lightly, shivering against him. She tried to close her legs, but his hands were on her lower thighs, holding them in place.

His slid his tongue deep into her cleft, tasting the tang of her juice. His tongue slid lightly along her buttocks and thighs, then back over her clitty.

She twisted in her sleep, her back arching sideways, her head rolling. She was breathing faster, her breasts rising and falling. His eyes watched them move, noted the stiffness of her erect nipples.

There was a sudden gasp as her eyes opened. She blinked slowly, fighting off the daze of her interrupted sleep and the throbbing heat of her belly.

"W... wha... "

For a second he stopped, his mind racing, but there was no escape. The room was too bright and she'd already seen him. He jammed his tongue against her clitty, rubbing against it with whipping, powerful movements. His finger slid into her cleft, driving down to the knuckle.

"Wha... Jeff?... JEFF! Wha... What are you... "

He pumped his finger in and out of her pussy as his tongue rasped against her clitty.

"S... Stop! Stooooop," she moaned. His tongue thrashed back and forth and her ass humped up instinctively.

"Jeffffff... S... stop... No!... Nooooo." she whimpered.

She tried to pull away, to roll over, but his hands held her firmly. She pushed feebly at his head, and he suddenly jumped back, then dove into the bed. He was on her, his groin between her spread legs. His bulging pecker pushing against her belly through the fabric of his pants.

Her wide blue eyes stared up at him in a bewildered daze. He kissed her, his lips sliding across hers as he crushed her to the bed.

"Mmmphhhhhh!" she mumbled, trying to tear her head away.

"I know you need it Mom." he gasped. "I need it too. I need you." His hands slid over her breasts, squeezing the soft material. "N... noooo." she grunted, trying to throw him off. His hand slid around his shaft, holding it firmly. He pushed the head against her wet slit and pressed down. He felt her cuntlips pushed aside, felt them slide around his cockhead, then felt her warm, wet insides as his cock sank deeper.

"No Jefffff!" she sobbed. "Yes." he groaned. His cock slid deeper as his lips mashed against hers. His hands were squeezing her breasts, his fingers rubbing her stiff nipples.

His cock sank to the bottom of her fiery pit, his balls pressing against her buttocks. He was in her! He was in her! His cock was buried in her!

He started pumping, fucking his cock into her with strong pumping strokes. His mouth was sucking on her throat as she writhed beneath him. "Noooooo," she whined.

His hands slid beneath her, cupping her small, round ass cheeks. He jerked her body up against him as he rutted into her.

Allyson's body was aflame with sexual fever. Her barely woken mind was numbed by it, turning her normal waking daze into a flustered muddle. Her hands beat feebly at him even as her body responded to his rutting and fondling.

His cock was sending shocking waves of sexual fire into her belly as it slid in and out of her tight cunt tube. "O... Oh... God!" She was coming. She could feel the fire burning within her, could feel the oils in her vagina bubbling and boiling with lust. She rutted her cunt back against him, her arms sliding around his hard, strong body.

"Oh God Jefffff!" she groaned. Her hands slid down his back and onto his ass cheeks. Her fingers dug into his skin as her lips sought his. She was rabid with lust, utterly lost to conscious thought beyond the fulfilment of the desperate sexual passions surging through her.

Her tongue shot into his mouth, met his. They ground together furiously. His cock pumped down into her, jammed balls deep. He twisted, fell aside, rolled over with her atop him. His hands jammed her buttocks down on his cock as he fucked up into her.

He rolled again, turning over on top of her again. His hips slammed down into her, sending his cock ripping down her fuck channel. Their bodies, sweating in the heat, twisted and rolled together in a feverish sexual dance.

Allyson rolled atop him again, pushed herself upright. Her small hands lay flat on his powerful chest, and she began bouncing up and down on him. Her eyes closed and her back arched as she shivered through a blinding orgasm.

She fell backwards, almost. He raised his legs and her back dropped against them, her shoulders and head curving back over the top of his knees and her hands going back onto the bed.

His hands slid up and down over the taut, skin of her breast, and his fingers twisted her hard nipples. He bounced on the bed, rutting his prong up into her, sending her hapless body jouncing flopping atop him, and adding to the force of his fuckstrokes.

His knees pulled back, shoving her forward onto his chest. His hands squeezed her buttocks again as she gasped and whimpered. He brought his ass up off the bed, driving his prong against her, slicing between her pussy lips and pistoning into her cleft.

She pushed herself up again, her eyes wide and frantic. His cock hammered up into her crotch with brutal speed and power. Each stroke brought a grunt of pleasure from her trembling lips.

His hands tightened around her waist and he jerked her up and down on his prick. Her cunt was a hot, steamy furnace that gripped and sucked on his cock as he drove up into her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.