Inevitable - Cover

Inevitable

by Marleybone

Copyright© 1999 by Marleybone

Incest Sex Story: They're twins, they're horny. One thing lead to another and the inevitable happens

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Masturbation   .

Their parents were gone for the weekend, so Nora wasn't surprised to find her twin brother Jim surfing a particularly prurient Web site on the family room computer. That he would have his impressively large cock in his hand surprised her and did little to diminish the terminal horniness she suffered from tonight.

"I thought you were in bed," he said, blushing and trying to hide himself in his sweats and fumbling for the mouse to minimize the screen all at once.

"Don't bother, I've seen it now," she said, leaning over his shoulder to look at both him and the digitized orgy photo on the screen. They were in juniors in college and were quite close, but she had never seen a sexual side to her brother. She found herself drawn to him, and found herself leaning a little closer so one unfettered breast lightly touched his shoulder.

"So," she said, hesitantly, "you still masturbate?"

"Umm, yeah. Do you?"

"Yeah, now and then. Geez, no wonder they want to censor the Internet."

"There's a lot of stuff out there, if you know where to look."

"So show me." This was getting dangerous, but Nora was feeling dangerous. She found a chair and pulled it up next to him, deliberately pressing her knee against his thigh. He didn't move away from her.

They spent the next hour looking at sex sites. Nora had never been into pornography, so she saw things she'd never seen before - anal sex, lesbian sex, group sex, bondage. She even convinced Jim to find a site that showed gay men. The whole experience increased her horniness, and she could tell by the way Jim kept shifting around on his chair that he was, too. She felt her senses getting a little dulled from the continuous stream of flesh, and the twins hardly spoke to each other until they came to a picture of two naked and well-hung men masturbating together.

"Have you ever done that?" she asked, her voice very quiet. The idea of two people jacking off together, having sex with themselves in each others' company, caught her imagination.

"Yeah, a long time ago," he said, looking at her for the first time since they started their online odyssey. She saw his eyes travel downward, and she was suddenly aware cool air on the upper edge of her breasts. She resisted the urge to adjust her robe. His eyes jerked back to her face. "It doesn't mean I'm gay."

"I didn't think it did." Nora wanted to touch herself, the way he had been touching himself when she first came into the room. She felt wet and tingly, her breasts heavy and her nipples uncomfortably sensitive as they rubbed against the fabric of her robe. She wondered if Jim wanted to whip his cock out again. Probably.

Sometime during the hour her knee had drifted away from his, but now she reestablished contact firmly. It somehow felt right to do so, even though he was her brother. He was at least as big as those two studs on the screen, and she suddenly wanted another look at his cock, just to see how he really compared. She squeezed her thighs tightly together, hoping for a little relief, but not getting any.

Jim looked down at her knee against his, back at her face, and his hand on it. She jumped, but grabbed his hand so he wouldn't pull it away.

"I've never seen a girl jack off," he said.

"I've never seen a guy jack off," she replied, pulling his hand further up her leg.

"Want to do it together?" This last he barely whispered, as if someone might hear them.

"Oh yes." She was relieved he had suggested it, unsure if she could have.

Nora got up, unconsciously straightening her robe just as if she wasn't going to be dumping it on the floor in the next few minutes. Jim got up, too, unable to conceal his erection. It bulged the front of his sweats and she wanted to grab the elastic around his waist and yank them down so she could see it. She resisted. It be too much like she wanted to have sex with him.

Do I want to have sex with him?

She didn't allow herself to answer.

"Where do you want to do it?" she asked, covering her lack of answer with the transgression at hand.

"I don't know. I guess right here." He gestured at the daybed against the wall. It was perfect: longer than a sofa, with high ends, padded with pillows.

"Okay." She walked over to it and turned. He was right behind her, about to bump into her with that big bulge in his pants. Without ceremony she untied her robe and let it drop. His eyes bulged, and she couldn't help smiling in response. Not that her body was anything extraordinary: her breasts were too small, her butt was too big, but at least she had a flat stomach and nice legs. Jim seemed ready to drool over her. Before he got any ideas about touching her, she bounced up onto the daybed and got comfortable with her back against the pillows at one end. Her eyes never left him, not wanting to miss a moment of his undressing.

His eyes glued to her, Jim tore his sweatshirt off over his head, threw it on top of her robe, then kicked off his slippers. His pants came off a little more slowly, but Nora wanted to savor that anyway. He hooked his thumbs into the elastic and started sliding it over his hips, but it caught on his erection and he had to pull the elastic out over the end of his cock, which bounced a little as it gained its freedom. Nora let breath out, unaware she'd been holding it.

His cock was long and thick and his balls hung loose below it. She was no virgin, but she'd never been so close to a cock so big. She wondered if she could fit anything that big into herself.

Jim took his place at the opposite end of the daybed, one leg hanging off the side, the head of his cock suspended just above his stomach. Damn, he was good looking, Nora thought. If he wasn't her brother... maybe even if he was...

She drew her left foot up against her butt and let her other foot dangle, just like he did, giving him a good look at her pussy. She wiggled her hips, glowing in his frank attention, becoming comfortable in her nakedness.

"You start," she said. He said nothing, but wrapped his right hand around his shaft and began to slowly move it up and down, almost covering the head of his cock with his fist at each stroke. Nora brought both hands down to her pussy, pulling the damp lips apart, then slowly drawing one middle finger up her anus to where her hooded clitoris lay waiting for her attention. She pulled the hood back and touched the nub gently, then began rubbing it in increasingly quick circles, sighing at the wave of pleasure that began moving over her body.

Jim's eyes were on her as she brought her free hand up to her breast and began rolling the nipple between her thumb and forefinger. As always she wished she could lick her nipple, but it was impossible, and she could only fantasize about licking at her own flesh, finding yet another point from which pleasure could radiate across the eager expanse of her body.

Through hooded eyes she watched Jim stroking his cock faster and faster. His balls were cupped in his free hand, and a gleaming drop of fluid stood at the tip of his rod, a harbinger of the flood to come. She brought her hand down from her breast, caressing her ribs and belly, then over her hip and under her thigh to tease the ring of her anus and then worm first one finger, then two into her dripping vagina. She finger-fucked herself for a few moments before she heard the moan that signalled his orgasm. She watched, wide-eyed, as his white semen squirted up to his chest. Spurt after spurt erupted from his cock, and her pent-up orgasm broke through and washed her in an ecstatic flood.

When it was over they lay with their legs entwined, breathing hard. Nora felt wonderful, proud of her exhibitionism and pleased at her voyeurism. Jim looked equally happy.

"I think I made a mess," he said, smiling at her. A thin thread of semen dripped from his cum-hole, and Nora was suddenly seized by a desire to taste it, something that she had avoided as in the past. Well, she thought, why not? This was all a very strange event anyway.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.