The Lifeguard - Cover

The Lifeguard

by Alcimedes

Copyright© 1999 by Alcimedes

Erotica Sex Story: A short story of a young college girl working her summer break at a campsite. She stumbles into a chance encounter with a young teen, and elevates him into manhood. In the process, she herself finds new delights.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

It was the waning days of what had been a long summer for Kathy. She had dreaded the idea that she had been asked to help her Aunt out, working at the campsite, and so far all of her worst fears had come true. She felt guilty, not wanting to be there, especially in light of the fact that her Aunt had broken her hip and was struggling with her recuperation. Just the same, she felt as though she was being cheated out of her summer, all of her friends at home going to parties, to the beach, having a good time,while she was stuck in the middle of nowhere at a run down trailer campsite that even the out-of-the-way travelers had forgotten about. The Adironack's acid rain had long since killed the waters here, taking the fishing, the vacationers, and the town with it.

Kathy tried not to dwell on it, instead focusing on the fact that she would be getting paid for the work, which other than being extremely boring, was otherwise easy. All that she had to do was maintain the pool, help any campers and her Aunt with whatever they or she needed, and that was that. She did have a trailer all to her own and after the initial rush of visitors, things had slowed down to a slight trickle of newcomers. As the season had worn on, most of the campers had gone back to where ever they'd come from and the place had begun to take on a decidedly abandoned atmosphere.

It was still hot enough at night to be uncomfortable inside the trailer, which lacked air conditioning, and Kathy looked forward to the occasionaldip in the pool. She had decided early on that if she was going to salvage anything out of this summer, it would be a killer tan to head back to college with, so the pool had become her second home. It worked out for the best as her Aunt liked the idea of having a lifeguard at the pool, Kathy laughed to herself at the thought. Most of the patrons of the campsite were retirees, some having been regulars for over 35 years, and aside from the occasional ogling that she would get from the old men, and the looks from their wives, the pool was hardly ever used. So after dinner, perhaps after reading a little or watching a bit of the tube, waiting for the mosquitos to have their fill and move on, she would grab her towel and walk over to the pool for a little late night dip. Most of the Geritol brigade were long ago asleep, so she had the place essentially to herself.

There was something both alluring and exciting about her nighttime swim, maybe it was the moonlight, maybe it was that she had it all to her own, but there was something definitely stimulating about it, and Kathy would, from time to time, strip down to her birthday suit and enjoy the sensation of swimming in the nude. As she did so, her thoughts were of boys, and sex, but mostly of how much she missed both. Her only fulfillment the entire summer had been a steamy novel she had been reading, lots of masturbating and an interesting episode not too long ago. One of the campers, in a Viagra induced psychosis, was chasing his wife around the park, bare ass naked, sporting a full fledged hard-on, screaming, "Look, Honey! Look!". Kathyfound it incredibly funny, however most of the elderly female patrons of the park did not and many decided that it was time to leave for home. The old man wasn't much to look at, but still, she could picture his dick bobbing up and down as he ran around the place and it brought a smile to her face, and a tingle to her body every time she thought of it. "God, am I horny."she'd think to herself.

Kathy had finished having dinner with her Aunt, saying her goodnights, and spent the next few hours finishing up the book that she'd been reading. It was a good one, filled with lots of sex, romance, intrigue, and more sex... the things that make a dull night more bearable. It was also unseasonably hot out and Kathy decided that a swim would suit her well. Stepping into her suit and grabbing a towel, she headed out for the pool. It was a bit dark out as a blanket of clouds covered the dim moonlight, but she had no trouble walking the path as she knew it like one knows the rooms of a house. As she made her way to the pool, her thoughts wandered back to the images of her book, of the exciting and erotic final tryst of the heroine. And again, the unmistakable imagery of Old Man Viagra and that familiar tingle he brought along with him. She quickened her pace and her thoughts turned to shedding her suit and having a little skinny-dip tonight. She barely slowed as she swung open the pool gate, tossing her towel over theback of a chair, diving straight into the dark pool. She marveled at the sensation of the water on her body, gliding slowly underwater and gently surfacing for a breath. The water was cool and her skin felt taught and alive, her nipples hardening at the sensation. Her thoughts were of slipping out of her suit when she sensed something was not right, that feeling that you're not alone. She turned slowly around and was positively startled to realize that there was someone in the pool, making out the silhouette of someone's head in the far corner of the deep end. She gasped for a moment, holding her breath, then stood silent and still while her eyes adjusted to see. It was then that she realized that it was a boy, a boy that had come to the campsite with his grand parents. She had seen him meandering around the camp the previous couple of days, looking terribly bored and lonely. Her Aunt knew the grand parents and Kathy had briefly overheard them talking about how the boy's parents were in the middle of a nasty divorce and that they had wanted to get him out for a while.

"What are you doing in here!" she snapped, her heart still pounding hard from the shock.

The boy didn't say a word, treading water wide eyed, just as startled as she had been.

"I'm sorry, the pool closes at sunset." Kathy said, feeling guilty at having yelled at him, and turned toward the ladder. She climbed up and out of the pool, grabbing her towel and drying her face. The boy never made a move to get out, just tread water, looking up at her.

"I'm sorry." she said again, implying to him that he needed to get out but still he didn't move.

"I... I can't..." he said in a soft quivering voice.

She looked at him and noticed the rather concerned look on his face.

"Are you all right?" she asked.

"I... I..." he stammered out again, and then ducked down under the water for a moment before bobbing up again, eyes closed and releasing a breath. He opened his eyes and began looking down into the dark water and then back up to her.

Kathy couldn't see what he seemed to be looking for but decided thathe didn't seem to be in any danger, so she walked over and switched on the pool light. She walked back to the pools edge, seeing the look on his face had turned even more concerned. As she looked down at him she began to realize what had happened and fought back laughing. The boy was swimming nude, his trunks lying at the bottom of the pool, clinging to the drain. His eyes never left her as he realized that he'd been caught.

She turned her head quickly to stop him from seeing her amusement atthe situation, turning back to him after composing herself saying, "Well...go on and get them."

"I.. I.." he started again, " I... can't. They're stuck."

Well, that was too much for Kathy as she couldn't hold back the laughter any longer, and giggled out loud, covering her mouth.

"Hold on, I know what to do." she said, and turned around still trying her best not to burst out laughing.

"That poor kid." she thought to herself. She felt almost cruel, laughing at the boy in what might just be the most embarrassing thing that had ever happened to him, but it was just too funny. She walked around the pool and out the gate, toward the shallow end, to the pool pump, shutting off it's power so that the drain would release it's grip on the boys shorts.Walking back to the pool, trying again compose herself, she saw that he was still just treading water in the middle of the pool.

"Well, go on." she repeated, a smile on her face, still watching the boy.

Kathy walked around the pools edge as he slipped down under the water, heading for the drain to free his trunks. As she watched him swim, she could see that the boy wasn't much of a boy in all respects. He was definitely in the full swing of puberty and rather nice looking, and well, mature... for a boy his age.

She had scarcely noticed his struggling, her eyes straining to makeout his more intimate features under the undulating surface, that he wasn'table to free his suit. He surfaced again, letting out a deep breath, still treading water in front of her and staring up at her wide eyed.

"Its... I..." he stuttered out almost pathetically.

"Hang on," she said. "I'll get it for you."

"This is too much.", she thought sheepishly to herself. "I've gotta have some fun with this."

She walked slowly toward the steps at the shallow end of the pool, fixing her eyes directly at him as she purposefully stepped down into the pool with an obvious and enticing sway to her hips. She was watching the boy's face, never releasing her gaze, to see what his reaction would be. His eyes opened even wider than before and became transfixed on her. She was taking great delight in this tease, enjoying the idea of this boy staring at her. She had never been embarrassed about her looks, having been blessedwith a slender figure and ample bosom; her tight, low cut one piece bathing suit accentuating her breasts, it's high and narrow cut at the hips drawing the boys eyes to her thin waist, and the curves of her hips and legs. She was becoming very turned on by the thought of this boy, this young man,watching her. She continued to walk slowly into the water, each step bringing her deeper in the water and closer to him. She slowly slid down into the water, gently swimming directly at the boy. He back pedaled slightly as she approached, before she disappeared into the water right in front of him. She headed down to the drain, finding his trunks and giving them atug. They were indeed stuck, but with a little coaxing began to come free.She wanted to prolong the moment for a bit longer, so she let go of the shorts and slowly headed back up, taking a good long look at the his wriggling body underneath the water. The light from the pool glimmered off of his smooth legs and made his skin look incredibly soft. She purposefully brushed his leg on her way up, causing him, in a startled motion, to turn toward her. Kathy popped to the surface about three feet in front of him, face to face, and she reveled at the look on his face.

Without saying a word, she just smiled at him and slipped back under the water. Heading back down, her eyes sought him out and she could almost feel the sensation of electricity in herself as she gazed upon his manhood bobbing in the water before her. She continued to sink down further, examining him from below, almost as an afterthought reaching and freeing his suit. His legs were beginning to take on the cut shape of a mans, his belly still flat and hairless. She could see that his mind must be reeling as his member began to slowly stretch and thicken. It was beautiful, smooth and soft-looking, with just a slight tuft of soft brown hair to make it stand out against his skin. His scrotum looked smooth as well, having only a slight peach fuzz of hair on it. It swayed to the motions of his swimming, like a pendulum, having an almost hypnotic effect on her.

Looking up at him from under the water, she thought to herself, "I wonder what would he'd do if I grabbed it on the way up?"

"He'd probably cum right in the water." she answer herself, no sooner the thought running through her mind, wondering what that would look like, that she sensed how incredibly aroused she was by the idea. Without even a conscious thought, she brushed his now semi erect penis with her fingertips as she made her way back up.

This time she surfaced very close to the boy, close enough that she could see him clearly and sense the nervousness coming from him. He didn't look at all like the boy she had seen shuffling his feet around the campsite, somehow he looked different now; older, almost losing his boyishness and taking on the look of a young man. Ready to...? He unpursed his lips as if to say something, but before he could utter a word she slid back under, lowering herself down to his waist, admiring the site before her eyes and gently grabbed his hold of his penis, feeling him swell as she gently massaged it with her grip. He thrashed in the water for a brief second, but then was still. She slowly let herself rise out of the water, still holding on to him, and heard him moan.

"W... wh... why did y-you do that?" he stammered, not knowing what to say.

"Shhh..." she said, wrapping her hand around him tighter. "Don't say a word, I'm not gonna hurt you."

He opened his mouth as if to say something, but she stopped him, placing her fingers on his lips and saying, "Do you want me to say something about you swimming around here in the middle of the night, doing what you were doing?"

The boy said nothing, only shaking his head back and forth slowly to say no.

"It'll feel real good, OK?" she whispered to him

He stared wide eyed at her as if to ask "What", the look of angst showing on his face.

"Shhh..." she said softly. "Not a word... just relax and you'll see." she told him, answering his unspoken question.

She released her grip on him and began sliding her fingers gently up, then down his shaft. The boy barely moved, his body tensing with the excitement, his legs moving just enough to keep his head above the water. With her free hand she reached behind him, slowly guiding him as she moved them both toward shallower water. As she reached to where her feet were supporting her, she resumed her exploration of him. She slid her finger over the end of his penis and could feel the slick lubrication that it had expunged.She swirled it over the head of his penis, enjoying the feel of it, mixing it with the water. The boy still had to tread water to maintain himself, which he found increasingly difficult to do as his breath was becoming unconsciously more labored.

With her free hand, the girl slid her fingers down and over the boy's scrotum, feeling the smoothness of his feathery soft sac. At her touch, it began to tighten and his penis stiffen even further. She could sense the building tension in the boy as his legs began kicking faster, raising him slightly higher in the water. She grabbed his penis firmly with her hand and began to pump him, slowly at first, increasing the length and speed of her action as his breath became shorter. The boy struggled against the overpowering sensations, his body beginning to stiffen, all that he could sense was the tremendous pleasure in his groin.

Faster, she pumped him, pulling the velvety soft skin up and down in the palm of her hand. "Yes... that feels good." she thought to herself.

"More..." she sensed, "Faster.."

"Faster..."

"Faster..."

"Yes..."

"Yes...!", she felt he head of his penis swell and strain as it eruptedhis release, her hand never slowing as the boy began to climax. She could feel the tension of his entire body as it clenched itself in a moment of utter concentration. She slid her free hand under the cheek of his behind, gently lifting his near weightless body, as he had begun to sink down under the water, totally oblivious to anything other than the pumping of her hand. His head leaned back, his eyes clenched shut as the orgasm rocked him. His thighs squeezed around her waist as she continued to empty him, his head reaching back to where he was nearly prone, her one hand still supporting him and the other pumping furiously. She bent her knees, dropping herself down under the water so that she could see him clearly, the luminescent light of the pool bathing his swollen penis in her pistoning hand, still gushing out his pleasure. She slowed her motions as she felt his body begin to relax, squeezing him slightly harder, continuing to milk him in a gentle fashion. She marveled at the streams of cum as they floated gently in the water in front of her, clinging to her skin as they drifted between them, then disappearing, and felt an overpowering urge to taste him. She lifted herself up enough to gasp a breath of air, thinking of nothing but returning to fulfill her desire when suddenly the boy came alive.

His legs began swimming again and she felt his hands on her shoulders as he moved to free himself from her grasp. She released her hold on him softly, as if to release a butterfly and stepped slowly backward, leaving him to tread water again. His breathing was hard and his eyes once again wide, darting around from her to the pools edge, down at his crotch and back to her again. Just as quickly, he dove under the water retrieving his suit and swimming over to the pools edge. He clambered out of the pool as quickly as he could, struggling to pull his swimsuit up and over his still full erection, almost in one single motion. Not bothering to tie the dangling strings of his trunks, he briefly stopped motionless, staringdown into the water at her. She was breathing hard, as was he, when he relaxed enough to show a slight smile to her before dashing toward the pool gate, and then was gone.

"Oh my God!" Kathy thought to herself, her mind still reeling from the excitement of what had just happened. She had never felt so hot in all of her life, her body was quivering, her nipples ached with stiffness, her clitoris burning with anticipation. She couldn't concentrate on what had happened, she couldn't concentrate on anything at all. She had already succumb to her unconscious needs, sliding her hand underneath her swimsuit and reaching for herself. As her fingers found their target, her orgasmwas near instantaneous. It rocked her so hard that her knees buckled, sinking her down into the water again, unable to control herself. She let the waves of pleasure wash through her without an ounce of resistance, floating onto her back and drifting slowly across the pool.

"Oh my god..." was all she thought.


Kathy finally drifted off to sleep late that night, but not after long consternation about what had happened. It was almost as if she'd lost control of herself, doing what she done. It was not like her, it was not her, and yet there was the voice in her that continued to reminder her of how incredibly turned on she had felt, how incredibly powerful it had all been. She rationalized that the boy wasn't going to say anything, at least she hoped, ...who'd believe him anyway? Lying in her bed, finally letting herself relax, her thoughts drifted her back to the pool, her fingers finding their way, masturbating herself away to sleep.


Kathy woke in a startled manner the following morning, her thoughts still on the last night. She decided to work off her anxiety about it all, and also to make herself scarce to the campsite. She dressed herself quickly and headed out to do her chores, greeting her aunt with a smile and a "good morning". Her Aunt seemed to be in a pleasant mood, difficult for her with the pain that she still suffered through, and talked to Kathy about some of the things that they needed to do that day. Her Aunt never let a day go by that she didn't thank Kathy for all of the help that she'd been, and Kathy appreciated that. The morning went quickly for her as she concentrated on her chores, stopping at noon to have a little lunch with her Aunt. The two of them sat in the front office of the campsite sharing a salad that Kathy had made when the office door opened, chiming the bells hung on it.

"Well, hello there!" her Aunt called out, looking past Kathy's shoulder to the visitors. Kathy turned to say the same, when she realized that it was the grandparent's of the boy from the pool last night. She nearly choked on her lunch, excusing herself and coughing aloud.

"Hello." said the grandmother in a cheerful tone. "I just wanted to stop by and thank you all for being so nice, as usual." she went on.

"You're not leaving just yet are you?" Kathy's Aunt replied.

"Well, not today, but probably some time tomorrow. We 're not sure what time we'll be leaving but I saw the two of you in here and wanted to make sure that I, that we, had a chance to say good bye."

"That is so sweet of you" her Aunt replied. " I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving so soon."

"Me too." The woman added.

"I wanted to thank you as well..." the woman said, looking directly at Kathy. She could feel her own heart beating in her ears as the woman spoke to her, "...for looking after our grandson." The woman finished herwords with a soft and genuine smile, bringing a wave of relief over Kathy. She thanked the two again and headed off with a wave and a smile.

"She's such a nice woman." Kathy's Aunt said, returning to her salad.


The stress of the worrying had taken it's toll on Kathy, and with the relief of the conversation at lunch, it had drained most all of her energy. After finishing her last chores, she went back to her trailer for a long, and much needed rest. She quickly drifted off to sleep, lying on her bed, her thoughts once again wandering back to the night before. She slept right through dinner and on into the evening. When she awoke, she realized how late it was and cursed herself for sleeping so long. "I'm gonna be up all night." she thought to herself. She fixed a quick snack and watched a bit of television, more to kill the time than of any real interest.

Before long, Kathy snapped off the TV, finding nothing at all to keep her attention and sat silently in her trailer. She listened to the sounds out her window, the slow breeze filtering through the trees. She stepped outside of her trailer door, taking a few steps out from underneath it's awning and looked up into the night sky. A thin veil of clouds, drifting slowly above, covered the moon making it's shape soft and fuzzy. The freshness of the air felt good in her lungs as she took in a long slow breath. It had been a long time since she had felt this good. A gentle puff of wind stirred the beach towel hanging from the clothesline, catching her attention. Looking at the towel, and her thoughts went to the pool, of last night, of how excited she had felt and of how she wanted to feel that again. The slightest of thoughts that she shouldn't entered her mind, but with another blowing breeze against her skin, the decision was already made. She stepped back into her trailer, out of her clothes, and into her swimsuit.

Walking again down the dark pathway, she listened to the breeze and it's sound quickened her pace. As she gazed down from the trees to the clearing of the pool, she noticed that the gate was ajar and she slowed herself, taking quiet steps to see who was inside. At the far end of the pool, standing in the shallow end with the water just at his waist was the young boy. The moonlight glistened off of his water slicked hair and shoulders that seemed broad as his arms hung down and in front of him.His head hung down, looking at the water, his hips pushed forward arching the small of his back. Kathy stood silently watching him, watching his stillness save for the slow gentle motion of his arm.

"Oh my god..." she thought once again, as if it were a dream, wanting it to be true.

She slipped through the gate, not wanting to make a sound, all the while never talking her eyes off of the site. The scene looked so serene, so peaceful, so magical, as if she were not really there. The boy, looking so much more like a man, standing there, exploring himself so gently, it was captivating to her. So much so that she continued her movement towards him, wanting to see more, never giving a thought that her might see her. She was at the pools edge, nearly beside him, when a strong breeze blew along the treetops, down into the clearing of the pool and into the opened gate, causing it to clang it's latch as it was pushed shut.

The noise of the gate startled the young man, spinning him around to see what was its cause in alarm. He spun toward the the girl, still holding himself as he turned, and the sight of her pounded him like a bolt of lightning. Upon pure instinct, he wheeled himself back around away from her site, both of his arms snapping to cover himself. And there he stood, still and silent, looking forlornly down at the water.

Kathy had felt the lightning as well, a tremendous wave of guilt passing through her as she felt like Eve, having stolen the Apple from this picture of paradise. She couldn't say a word, standing there feeling terrible for how she had made him feel about himself. She knew that if there if was a chance to undo what she'd done, a penance of removing the guilt that she'd caused him, it would have to be now.

She dropped her towel at her feet and walked to the stairs of the pools, cautiously stepping down and into the water. The young man still stood silently in the water, turning only slightly more to conceal himself from her. She dipped herself under the water, cooling herself as she slowly approached him. Gently reaching out and stroking his shoulders, she pulled herself close to him, hearing him faintly whispering to himself, "I'm sorry...", his head still hanging low.

She pulled herself tight to him, whispering into his ear, "Shhh... it's ok."

She slid her hands softly and gently down his arms, stroking them gently.

"I should be the one saying I'm sorry.", she slowly continued. "What you were doing was a beautiful and natural thing." , she added, feeling his tension subsiding.

She kissed along the nape of his neck, sliding a hand from his arm across to his chest, causing him to relax even more. She stroked her other hand down his arm further, letting it come to a rest on the back of his. She gently pulled his hand aside, sliding her hand off of his and onto his thigh. His head leaned back as her hand moved upward, cupping underneath his scrotum. His breath quickly became stronger, his erection strong and hard as she grasped him. She stroked him slowly, kissing his neck and feeling his chest rising and falling quickly. With a suddenness that she hadn't expected, his body tensed, pressing back onto her, and he began to cum.His hips jerked forward in a spasm as he released himself into the water, his chest vibrat in her hand with a low and guttural groan. He lifted himself up onto his toes as he spasmed again, then again, straining in his groin to find the sensation of her hand. Kathy was overcome by the power and speed of his orgasm, enraptured by the thought of his volatile sexual excitement, her breath quickly increasing to match his.

His body spasmed once more before falling limp against hers, the warmth of his body leaning against her, she tasted the salty flavor of the sweaton his neck. She felt him return again as he tried to straighten himself, but this time she held him close, not wanting to release him yet.

"Shhh...,Shhh...", she whispered once again in his ear. "It's okay...its all right...", and his body began to relax once again. "I liked that...",she said, continuing to stroke his slowly softening penis, pulling them both down deeper into the water to cool off.

She gently released him, sensing that his instinct to flee had gone, and dipped herself under the water, coming up beside him.

"A woman can feel that way too." She said, gently lifting her hand to his face to turn him toward her.

She took a step back from him, crossing her arms in front and slipping her suit straps off of her shoulders. Staring intently into his eyes as they followed her every movement, she slowly lowered her arms, letting the suit come down with them, uncovering her breasts. Her nipples stood hard in the night air, the sensation of the breeze making them tingle with excitement. She continued slipping her suit downward, sliding her hands down into the water, pulling the suit down over her hips. His eyes were locked on her chest as she bent forward stepping out and discarding her suit, her eyes still watching his.

As she stood to straighten herself, she took a half step toward him, his eyes still not having left her body. Without saying a word, slowly lifted his hand up out of the water, he tentatively touched her breast. His fingers felt soft against her skin and she marveled at the tenderness of his caress. He was slovenly transfixed on her breasts, and she could sense his inexperienced trepidation, not knowing what he could, or should do next. She alleviated his nervousness, taking lead as she slowly lifted her opposite hand, gently stroking down his arm, resting it on his, cupping it over her bosom. She continued her motion with a slow turn, holding his hand tight to her, winding him around her as she went. She nestled into him, pressing her back against his chest, feeling the warmth of him in the cooling water, and sliding her cheeks into his hips. She felt his other hand brush against her side as it made it's way around her, sliding onto her belly and cautiously wandering its way down. She released the pressure of her hand on his, over her breast, so that he could continue to exploreher, his fingers making their way directly to her hardened nipple. His other hand continued it's descent down, his lips brushing the nape of her neck, his breath warm on her, until he reached the tuft of hair betweenher legs. He ran his fingers gently through it, continuing down to cup her mound.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.