Two Sons, Two Lovers - Cover

Two Sons, Two Lovers

 

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A Lonely Mother with two young sons in an isolated area.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Lactation   Pregnancy  

"John, there's something I have to tell you..."

"... go ahead mom."

"I'm pregnant!"

He stopped sucking my nipples and looked up at me, a string of his sticky saliva hanging from his mouth to me erected and blood-filled nipple, our glances meeting, a questioning expression on his face...

I had been as startled myself when I had missed my period several days. I had gone to the pharmacy to find out with a self-test. Even though that during the last month we had been making love like rabbits, I couldn't believe that I was really pregnant. Several times per day, and night, my lover would deposit his potent semen in my womb, and each time he did this, I was hoping it would be the heavenly moment that I would get inseminated. Little did I know that one of his tiny wriggling and little seed, the peek of his manhood, would catch and start growing inside my fertile womb, even though I was always full of his cream. I remember that at first I insisted on having my panties on when walking around in the house and doing the chores, but later on I discovered that it wouldn't be possible. The cum that oozed out of me would force me to wash panties every single day since they got all sticky and then turning hard as his cum dried. So instead, I was naked under my skirt, besides, this would leave me more acessible to my son whenever he wanted, or had recouped his power, to enter me anew, which was very often. It felt odd to walk around with his spunk drooling out of me, squishing around and trickling down along the insides of my thighs, wettening them. It seemed like it would never stop leaking, it was like I was so full off his precious honey, that my pussy had turned into a well of semen. Any time it was about to drain, it would be refilled with fresh and newly produced baby-making juices, with such love and care, millions of seeds wriggling their way towards my egg and with only one goal. To make a baby inside of me, inside his own loving mother.

I caressed his head, pressing his head in tight between my soft naked breasts.

"Yes John, I'm pregnant. I'm pregnant with our child John. You're going to be a father..."

I held his head in my hands, and looked in his eyes."I thought you would be happy John."

He cleared his throat, looking a little wild at me."... well, it... I mean... I didn't really think that you... that you would get... pregnant... I've heard there are... ways... not to... I mean... that's what I've heard... that's what I meant"

"Ohhh John... of course there are ways... but don't you understand? Don't you see how much I love you? I love you so much that I want to have your child, I want to bear the fruit of our love. You know I've always wanted many children, but Michael didn't have the time to stay with me... he died so soon. I have missed a man by my side for so long, someone to love and care for, someone to enjoy pleasures as well as sorrows, someone to share parenthood with. Now you darling can be all this, my new loved husband. If not married to me, then at least the father of my children, head of the family. You are my man from now on, and I am you're woman... I love you John and I want to be together with you for the rest of my life... I care for you soo much..."

There was silence... we were both thinking... I knew that want I wanted could never be true... he wouldn't be mine for always... I would grow old... soon age would show it's mercyless effects on me. I was still young, I had learned this from John. I was 36, and was pretty good-looking and John had made me feel even younger with his tender love and affection... but now, I knew that soon I would change... in a couple of years I wouldn't be as attractive to him as now and someday he would find someone else to love... someone his own age... a girl to marry for real. But then we would both have something in common, our child to love and to care for...

"I thought you were prepared for this, to be with me, share my bed every night. To love and care for our child like you care for me... maybe... maybe I was wrong... but I wanted to show you how much... how much I love you...

"I love you too mom...", he hugged me close to me and I could feel the calming warmth from him spread to my body..."... but what if someone finds out... you've said that... what we're doing is against the law... that you could go to jail if someone ever found out, that they would take me away from you... what if they find out you're pregnant? Won't they send you to jail? I don't want that..."

"They won't John, they will never do that... no one except you and me has to know about our child, it will be our secret..."

"But won't everyone ask? I mean they know you have no husband. And I've seen that pregnancy can't be hidden..."

"They will ask... but that is not a problem..." and so I told him about the plans to go away for awhile, to go on a holiday. After all, we hadn't been on a holiday for 3 years... and I did have some savings for a trip, which had never been made...


I must say I felt a lot of guilt. After all, I should have discussed an eventual pregnency with my son before. But I wanted to bear his child so much, and I was afraid he wouldn't want a child, so I didn't bring it up. Now I was afraid he would feel like I had used him, only to get what I wanted. He was right, there were ways to protect oneself from getting pregnant... a mother wasn't supposed to have her son as a lover, further on, having a child with him was even worse. It was playing at a high risk...


For the first time in weeks, I had cooked a deasent supper. And for the first time, John didn't come to make love to me, and this scared me. I knew from earlier he enjoyed having sex while I was working in the kitchen. Every day when I was making some lunch or supper he would sneak up behind me, pull up my skirt, and make love to me from behind, my breasts swinging free over the sink while he squeezed them. Then he would either spurt inside me and let me lick his penis clean, or he would put it between my breasts, sliding it up and down in the cleavage as I was pressing the flesh together, and squirt either on them or inside my mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.