Two Sons, Two Lovers - Cover

Two Sons, Two Lovers

 

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A Lonely Mother with two young sons in an isolated area.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Lactation   Pregnancy  

To wake up from an erotic dream is a very beuatiful and sexy experience, it makes you feel like having butterflies in your belly all day long. But to wake up, only to find they are true, is somehting even more erotic. That was the way I woke up.

John was at it again. His morning erection playing on my naked thigh as he was dryhumping my slender leg, playing with my soft breasts. Only this time, he wasn't only fondling with them, he was sucking my nipples like he had done once before, when he was a baby-boy and I used to nurse him.

I put my arm around him, caressing his dark-brown hair. He looked up at me with his beautiful and innocent eyes and almost smiled at me with them, then he concentrated on sucking my breasts again. It felt so good, it reminded me of how much I enjoyed this when he was a child, when I could produce milk for him. He was sucking harder and harder, like he expected something from them, something I couldn't give him any longer...

After a minute or so of this treatment, I noticed his erecting member had started to pump out some pre-cum on my thigh, smearing it out, tickling my nakedness... I knew he was not far from excitement, but I wanted to do something special this morning than just let him make love to me in his 'unexperienced fashion'. This morning I would teach him something new, that could be enjoyed very much... Something Michael had taught me and done with me...

Slowly, not disturbing his session, I rolled on top of him, straddling his belly, my big breasts hanging down in his face. He tried to enter me, but I was way to up on his belly for him to reach the place he was looking for.

"Good morning my love, would you like me to show you something?"

He let go of my saliva dripping nipple. My breasts bouncing against his innocent face, his head in my cleavage.

"Can't we just... just do it? I really need it... I need it bad!"

"I know you do my love, but I want to make it even better for you... I want to show you something that feels very good to you, I promise you'll enjoy it at least as much as making love... and honey, it's called making love..."

I spoke to him in a soft seducing voice, letting my big soft breasts play on his face, my body riding his belly, my wet womanhood leaking love-juices on his skin, smearing him with it, like I was giving him massage. I knew I was still a sexy woman who could turn on most guys, so I pouted with my lips, and whispered"I just want to please you the best way I can..."

I didn't wait for an answer... gently, not disturbing the beautiful moment, I slid down his belly, til I reached his magic pole, letting his penis provocativly run in the crack of my womanhood. He started stabbing me with his love-tool, jerking his hips upwards to meet my vagina, but I was prepared for this. I continued down his legs... moving as easy and gingerly as mist, facing him, looking him in his eyes, leaning forward, thus letting my big breasts hang loosly, dingling and swaying in rhythm with my movements.

"Part your legs honey..."

Slowly, like in a trance he did so. I let his penis play in the crack of my breasts, giving them a squeeze from each side. Mashing his rod between my softness, watching some of his crystal-clear pre-cum dribble out of his hot-looking penis glistening, his sexy purple-coloured mushroom-head, between my pale flesh. It was fascinating, so beautiful, so simple, naked skin to skin. Again he started stabbing me with his manhood, sliding his penis up in the soft, fleshy cleavage. Again I was prepared for it and continued my strive downwards.

I lay down on my belly, straddling his leg, letting my wet softness play on his naked shin as I rode his muscular but still boyish and almost hairless leg, my clitoris springing to full attention, my breasts on each side of his thigh.

I looked him in his beautiful eyes, smiling to him, smiling that seductive smile I knew could drive Michael crazy with lust. I didn't feel obliged to this, I had never been with Michael either. It was something I liked to do, I knew how good it felt, and I wanted to give all possible love and pleasure to my son, thanking him for the wonderful awakening he had given me. I knew that the love between us, the way it had been just a day earlier, would never come back. Our love was not only the natural love between mother and son, but the sofisticated love and affection as for two lovers, the game of giving and taking. The game of giving an receiving pleasure in the most exciting way. I knew it was wrong to do this kind of things, but I somehow accepted it, understanding that I liked it, my son liked it, and as long as no one found out, we could both enjoy this great time for as long as John wanted. Of course, there would come a time when John would have to go his own way, to find his life companion, his own girl to love and care for. I would urge him to do so, he couldn't get stuck with me for the rest of my life. Maybe it was good for him to have an older, more knowing woman guide him in the intricate world of sexuality, to show him everything and to teach him the beauties and the most pleasurable ways. Maybe this could help him in the future. And after all, would it that bad besides the mere act of incest if it was with the person who loved him the most, a person who he could rely fully on, a woman who would do anything for him, any request, his very own mother? Someday he would be someone else's lover, but until then I was his and he was mine, that was what mattered at that point. What we were doing, wasn't hurting anyone. He liked it and I liked it.

Maybe today, I would have proceeded differently, I don't know, but I probably wouldn't, after all, knowing of how great our relationship has been... how great it still is...

So I proceded with my illegal but so pleasurable seduction of my willing son.

I lowered my head down, opened my mouth and let my son's wet penis slide inside my hot warmth.

"Ohhh... MOM!"

I watched my son deeply in his eyes, that were as big as onions from the sudden surprise, his body jerking as I had entered his love-shaft inside my craving mouth, his jaw hanging loose, mouth open.

I could smell the muscy perfume from his love-tool, my nostrils fluttering with delight and anticipation from the so familiar and longtime missed smell. I could taste his manly secretions from his rod, still just keeping him inside my mouth, letting my saliva soak his shaft, washing his member and letting it mingle with his lovely penis extracts.

Gently I started twirling my tongue over and around his mushroom tip, feeling the sharp edge, playing with my tongue over his pee- hole, wandering down along his penis, I explored each vein of his lovely member.

John had a hard time holding still, his eyes had closed, his head was leaned backwards, his hips trying to hump my face. I knew this was the time, his moans got louder, his body squirming faster and more violently... I sucked, I sucked for dear life, like it was the only thing that would keep me alive. I was nursing my own son's penis like he had once nursed my breasts, awaiting the moment of truth, his milkish semen, like he had once sucked my breasts dry for motherly milk. His hands were suddenly around my head, pulling my head down on his rod. I knew what he wanted. I started moving my head up and down, like I would be fucking him. Fuck, what an obscene word, but it was the most appropriate word for this act.

It didn't take my son more than a few seconds before I could feel the so familiar sweel of his tip, his pre-cum dripping out of his member. A sudden,"Ohhhhh... ohhhhh...", then I felt a hard twitch, a jerk, and I could sense the hot sticky seed pump inside my eagerly sucking mouth. I wanted his first blow-job, to be the best ever for him, something to look back to. Maybe his girlfriend wouldn't like to do this to him when he got one, so he would have something very memorable... I grabbed his small sac with my hand, and with every jerk, I squeezed gently his testicles, feeling them work freely as they were pumping out potent spunk in my mouth. And with every jerk of his penis, I sucked as hard as I could, forcing his ejaculating penis pump out all the bitter and salty taste of my lover's cream, emptying his testicles, the fresh load of his wonderful milk filling my belly.

At first, oral-sex to me was pretty discusting, however Michael had shown me that it could be one of the most pleasurable things for both women and men. After doing it a couple of times with him, I learned to keep his semen in my mouth, after that I stopped spitting it out. From not really liking the strange spicy love-cream, I learned to love the taste of it, I learned to enjoy swallowing it, feeling the gooey hotness dribble down my throat, tasting every drop of it. I became an addict to it.

John was shaking with excitement as he was climaxing, every muscle apperead on his young body, showing he was a young man, and not a boy any longer. His manhood was spewing out his manly juices, filling my mouth as he was jerking uncontrolably. I tasted his sperm, enjoying the spicy and bitter taste of caviar, his hot cream running down my throat as I swallowed. I enjoyed feeling his gooey load ejaculate in my mouth. It was so hot to know I was drinking his cum, the essence of masculinity, the essence of life, the essence of my own son.


His cum had stopped oozing out, his penis was semi-erect, still in my mouth. His body had relaxed, the squirming had stopped. I was still holding his small sac in my hand massaging it carefully, the other hand around the base of his penis, in a firm grip, keeping it hard by not letting the blood leave his love-stick. My tongue was playing on the tip of his rod, washing it with my saliva, cleaning it up.

He opened his eyes, our glances met. I sucked all the excessive liquids that covered his hardening penis, and swallowed, once more tasting his muscy aroma. Then I let it slide out of my mouth, slowly I crawled up to his side, my hand working on his growing penis, masturbating my son.

"Did you like that John?", I asked him, with a whispering voice.

"Ohh, yeah mom... I... I never knew you could... could do it that way...", he was looking at me like he still didn't believed what I had done...

"Ohh yes John, there's a lot of ways one can receive plesures from, this is only one... it's called oral sex..."

I looked him deep into his brown eyes, he was so beautiful, I never thought I would wake up beside a man again. I never thought I would receive and give pleasures to someone in the night as well as in the morning. I never thought that John would ever agree on it, it was out of the question. Now when we both had accepted it, I knew this would come to last. He was so beautiful and virile, a young stud. I almost laughed at the thought of comparing him with a young wild horse...

I bent down, my breasts falling down on his chest, and I kissed him. Feeling his mouth pressed tight to mine, I let my lips open, then I started to play on his lips with my tongue, forcing it into his opening mouth.

Suddenly I felt his hard penis play on my thigh, he was ready to go for another shot. But I wanted something else...

"John", I whispered,"would you like to do a favour to me?".

"uhh... yeah... mom."

I rolled off him, lying on my back, I took his hand, parted my slender legs and guided his hand down to my wet hole. I started massaging myself with his hand, and soon he caught it. He started playing with his fingers on my mound... making me part my legs even more.

"Ohhh... John... it feels so good... play with your fingers... uuhhhmmm...", I was so hot, my liquids pouring out of me as he was playing, still very uncertain of himself, with my love cave.

Slowly, not wanting to disturb him, I crawled up in bed, my head resting on the pillows... his head was at my belly. I put my hands on his head, gently pushing him downwards...

"Ohhh...", I heard him whisper. He was down between my opened legs. Looking directly into my pussy, the place he had once come from. It felt so strange to have a man between my legs again, to have my own son look into my most secret place, but I didn't have any second thoughts. His hand was making miracles down there...

I accomodated myself with the pillow under my head so I could see the entire act. Gently I started caressing his dark-brown hair, the same colour as my pubic hair, watching his surprised gaze on my pussy. In the amazement he had forgotten everything, so carefully, not disturbing his view, I grabbed his hand and started to move it on my flesh in circles...

Slowly, I parted my legs as much as I could, bending the knees and bringing the legs up towards my belly, finding, that it was the same position I had once had when I had given birth to John, only now he was a big boy, with manly desires, a stallion between his mother's legs.

He gave out yet another"ohhh", when seeing my pussy open up in front of his face, my inner lips protruding, my cave appearing to be seen by his eyes for the very first time.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.