Sassy - Cover

Sassy

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Sisters explore the ins and outs of anal stimulation. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Analingus   Masturbation   Illustrated   .

It started when Trish jokingly accused her younger sister Molly of being interested in her boyfriend.

Molly didn’t see the joke, maybe because she was interested in Trish’s boyfriend. “If you think I’m interested in your dumb jock boyfriend you can kiss my ass,” Molly said.

“Really?” Trish said.

“What?”

“You said I can kiss your ass.”

“What? It’s just an expression.”

“Yeah, but you offered.”

“It’s just an expression. But why would you even want to?”

“Who said I do? But but but...”

“But what?”

“Butt,” Trish said. “You know. B U T T.”

“You’re stupid.”

“You’re the one who’s stupid,” Trish said. “And now I’m going to have to do it. Unless you want to forfeit.”

“What do you mean forfeit?”

“You’ll see.”

“I don’t get it,” Molly said. “Anyway, wouldn’t it be stinky?”

“Aha! So you admit you have a stinky ass?”

“No. I mean, probably no stinkier than the average ass.”

“So you admit you have an average ass?”

Molly shrugged.

“As a matter of fact, my so-called dumb-ass boyfriend said you have a very cute butt,” Trish said.

“He did?”

“He did. He said you have a sassy ass. And that’s why I’m going to kiss it.”

“But what about the stinkiness?”

“We’ll dab some perfume on it.”

As it turned out, Trish found Molly’s sex lips of more immediate interest. She caressed them until they opened and then caressed some more until the moisture gathered and then she gently inserted a finger and then another finger into Molly’s vagina and fluttered her fingers until Molly gasped and her cunt contracted.

sassy.jpg

Trish kept fingering, keeping Molly in orgasm for much of a minute. Almost as an afterthought she smeared some of Molly’s girl juice around Molly’s anus. Trish was a little surprised that this stimulation caused Molly to seize with a second climax. Once that orgasm abated, Trish pried Molly’s ass cheeks wide, pressed her tongue against the anal bud, and fluttered her tongue, not quite penetrating. Almost immediately Molly came again. Then she slapped Molly’s ass, a hard spanking slap.

“Ow!” Molly yelped. “What was that for?”

“Because you have a naughty ass. Nice but naughty. I think my boyfriend is going to love fucking it.”

“No way!” Molly said.

“We’ll see,” Trish said.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.