Winning Streak - Cover

Winning Streak

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: Gertrude takes on her school's soccer team. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Illustrated   .

On a dare, sixteen year old Gertrude
Raced onto the soccer pitch nude.
The ref showed her a red card
As she had bared and was barred.
Upset with that call, many fans booed.


“I dare you, Trudes.”

Well, I wasn’t about to take that lying down. So to speak.

We’d been discussing the panty raid of a few days ago, and which of the guys we thought was the hottest, and Kerry reminded me that the team was playing this afternoon. “We should seriously check it out,” she said.

winning-streak-1.jpg

Kerry was kind of a soccer buff, and in art class she’d made this semi-X-rated poster of a soccer guy doing some fancy kick.

winning-streak-2.jpg

I’d been a cheerleader in high school, but when it came to sports I could take it or leave it. Turned out the guy in the poster was on the other team, which explained Kerry’s interest. Kerry knew all his stats. And she said this guy’s team hadn’t lost as long as he’d been at the school. “Our guys don’t stand a chance,” she said with a smirk. This was after she’d fucked two of them and sucked off a third at that panty raid.

winning-streak-3.jpg

Okay, I’d had a taste of them, too.

“Every winning streak has to end sometime,” I felt it my duty to point out. “And I think it’s really poor sportsmanship to root against our own school.”

Mention of winning streak reminded me about back when streaking was popular. “My dad and mom met at a streaking party,” I told Kerry. “If not for that, I might not be here today.”

“Maybe you should streak at the game,” Kerry suggested.

“Maybe you should,” I countered. “You might meet that soccer stud you’re all het up about.”

“No way,” Kerry said.

“Chicken?” I said.

“Hey, you’d never do it,” she accused me.

Ended up that she dared me.

For a while it was a close game. Kerry’s poster guy had scored twice, but we, meaning the home team, were only down by one. Not much time left, according to Kerry. “I knew you wouldn’t do it,” she said.

I’d worn clothes I could easily ditch. I figured what did I have to lose. I scuffed off my shoes, stripped off my top and shorts, handed them to Kerry, and, fully naked, pranced onto the field.

My one fear was that no one would notice. That the game would just go on as if I wasn’t there. I needn’t have worried about that. Play stopped dead. The crowd went seriously, expectantly quiet. The ball was just sitting there, and I thought I’d just get it over with, score a goal and go, so I kicked it, and it bounded toward the goal, and I bounded after it.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.