Dad Cheated and I Made Mom a Mommy - Cover

Dad Cheated and I Made Mom a Mommy

by Slippery Saddle Bum

Copyright© 2023 by Slippery Saddle Bum

Incest Sex Story: When his depressed and crying mom tells him that she knows his dad is having an affair, their sixteen year old honor student son takes charge of her life and of running the household business. During the divorce proceedings, he’s kept busy servicing his mom’s no longer lonely and neglected come hungry pussy. She’s both surprised and pleased when his potent come overpowers her birth control.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Pregnancy   Squirting   Size   Revenge   .

(started 7-01-18)

My name is Eric Meyers. I’m a sixteen year old Junior in high school and, for several months, the atmosphere in our household has been tense. Though there’d been no arguing or loud outbursts between my parents, I’d seen mom’s eyes red and swollen more than a few times. She’s also being more clingy toward me than before whatever is causing the tension between her and dad.

It was the last day of school before Christmas so I’d be off until after the New Year celebrations were over. Mom was hugging herself against me, as soon as I walked in the door. I saw that her eyes were red and teary again so, in a soft voice, I asked, “Mom, what’s going on between you and Dad?”

She burst out crying and choked out, “Your father is cheating on me. He knows I know it because I saw them together but he keeps doing it. I don’t know what to do.” and she started bawling.

I held her against my shoulder for three or four minutes and then gently pushed and held her back away from me, just enough to be able to look into her eyes and asked, “Are you positive, Mom?”

“Yes,” she sobbed. “I told him what I saw and accused him of cheating. He just looked at me and didn’t even try to deny it.”

With my hands on her shoulders, I drew a deep breath and said, “You know what to do, Mom. Don’t worry about me. I’m on your side. I think he’s a damned fool to treat you like that but you’ll be a bigger fool if you give up and let him keep doing it. It’s not like you’re the ugliest woman in town. I saw two who’ve got you beat a few weeks ago. At least I THINK they live here...”

She started laughing and crying at the same time. “You’re such a smartass.” She mumbled into my shirt, hugging me. “I just wish you weren’t stuck in the middle of this shit. Damn him.”

“You know what to do, Mom, so just do it and be done with it. If he threatens to hurt you, tell him his sixteen year old son, who cleans and jerks a 150# barbell with either hand, said that, second to cheating on you, it’d be the worst mistake he ever made. If he does ANYTHING to hurt you, I’ll hurt him ten times worse. Tell him that when I’m finished, his girlfriend will be looking for a new boyfriend ... one who has the balls to satisfy her.”

Looking at my arms, Mom laughed a little and then said, “I know I can divorce him, Eric, but what then? He handles all our money. He pays the bills and takes care of everything around here.”

I looked down at her and said, “He’s taking care of the house but he’s not taking care of you, is he? Is that what you expected and signed up for seventeen years ago?”

“Of course not,” she protested. “But I don’t know how to do all that other stuff because I’ve never had to do it.”

“Mom ... Don’t worry about it. I’m here and I’ll take care of everything. You’re a beautiful thirty five year old woman, who’s done nothing wrong, and you don’t deserve to be shat on like this. Just get rid of his ass and let the court decide what’s fair. You know me, Mom. I like to read and I read about a lot of different stuff. I think you’ll be surprised at how well you’ll make out. Once the judge hears the case and starts talking, I think Dad’s in for a surprise, too ... a nasty one.”

“Do you really think so, Eric? God, I’ve been so scared we’ll end up out on the street because your dad has control of all our money.” she whined, looking up at me for reassurance and confirmation. “I wish I was smart, like you are. I hate being under his thumb.”

I smiled saying, “I don’t just think so, Mom. He’s going to get his ass kicked, legally. And you ARE smart, Mom. You’re just timid because of his browbeating. Tomorrow, I’m going to research to see who the smartest and meanest divorce lawyer in the state is and then I want you to contact whoever it is and hire him or her to start a divorce proceeding. Do you have any physical evidence?”

“I have a bunch of pictures that I took with the new Nikon that my sister and brothers went together on for my gift, last Christmas. They know I’ve always been a camera bug so they got me a really good one. When I opened it, your dad thought it was just a nice camera. He doesn’t know it cost almost eighteen hundred dollars.”

She walked to the china cabinet, opened a drawer and pulled out a stack of photos that were sitting under an open box of stationery. Walking over to the dining room table, she set the stack down at the head of the table and told me to look for myself. Looking through those high resolution photos, I couldn’t believe that Mom had taken them and not put out a contract on Dad.

There must have been fury in my eyes when I looked up from the pictures and said, “He doesn’t deserve you. That sleazy bitch isn’t half the woman you are. Besides that, she’s a whore. I know two guys at school that she fucks for money and I’ll bet anything that she’s latched onto Dad for a meal ticket. Instead of telling Dad what she is, let’s get a lawyer to make damned sure that Dad’s on a crackers and water diet and then watch to see how long she sticks with him. When he comes crawling back, begging forgiveness, you’ll get to tell him to put on his Superman cape and take a flying fuck.

“You don’t need him, Mom. You’re the prettiest and hottest woman I know. All the guys say so. I don’t know how many times I’ve had to pretend I didn’t hear some of the shit they’ve said so I didn’t have to kick their asses. You could have any man you wanted. In fact, I wish I was a few years older.”

When I said that, Mom’s still red and swollen eyes opened wide as she stared at me and softly said, “Eric, you’re my son...”

“Mom, I told you that I read a lot. So I know I’m not the only son who thinks his mom is the sexiest woman in the world.”

“You think I’m sexy?” she asked, her disbelief evident in her voice.

I laughed and then, feeling a bit embarrassed, said, “Mom, you’re my dream woman. If we were the same age, I’d be all over you and I’d kill any guy I caught sniffing your footprints.”

I know I blushed but it was the truth and she needed the reassurance of her self-worth.

She hugged me hard and, in a low, quiet voice said, “I love you, Eric. Right now, I wish the same thing.” I hoped she didn’t feel the growing bulge in my cut-off sweatpants ... but I’m positive that she did. The head had gone between her thighs and the shaft was pushing firmly against her pussy ... and she stayed there. When I moved away from her, her eyes were glazed over. (When I thought about it, later, I realized that I could have taken her directly to bed and fucked her)

After moving away, I was so tense that my voice must have sounded funny when I asked, “Where’s Dad?”

It took Mom a few seconds for my question to register before she squeaked, “He called a while ago and said he has to go to Albany for a conference.” She took a couple of breaths and then, in a stronger voice, she continued, “Today’s Wednesday, and he’ll be back sometime Monday. I’m sure his bitch will be with him to keep his hotel bed warm.”

After what’d just happened between us, I made the decision that I knew she wouldn’t refuse. I looked at her and said, “Put the pictures away, Mom. Tonight it’s just you and me. Let’s pretend that you’re my age and I’ll be all over you. Only you and I will ever know how many time you take advantage of me to get some revenge for all the times that Dad has neglected you ... and who better than me, who wants you way more than he does.”

“Oh, God, Eric. If anyone ever found out...”

I cut her off, asking, “Are you going to tell anyone?”

“Of course not!” she instantly answered, her face wearing a shocked expression.

“And since I promise that I’ll never breathe a word to anyone, there’s no chance of anyone ever finding out, is there?”

“Well ... no...”

I continued... “So no matter how many times we do it or how often ... as long as we act normal and don’t say anything that makes someone suspicious, there’s no reason we can’t do whatever we want to keep each other happy and satisfied.”

There was a fairly long silence after I stopped talking. On the sales training tapes I’d listened to a dozen or more times, they’d all said that when you’ve made your closing pitch ... SHUT UP because the first person to speak loses.

Finally, Mom took a deep breath and said, “But Eric ... what if someone accidentally walked in on us because we screwed up and forgot to lock a door.”

I smiled, pulled her pussy tight against my cock again and said, “We’ll install electronic locks that automatically lock the doors when they close. Only you and I will know the pass code numbers so nobody can ever get in unless we LET them in.”

Waiting a few seconds for her to absorb that information and mentally weigh its merit, I continued, “Those locks only cost about $120 apiece. We’ll need three ... one for the front ... one for the back and one from the garage to the kitchen, in case the garage door is left open. We’ll have to have the security company change the code on the garage overhead door to make sure that Dad can’t get back in after you get the court order, anyway. I’ll install the new door locks and just put a new lock cylinder in the lock in the garage personnel door to the back yard. With me installing the locks, it’ll cost less than four hundred for guaranteed privacy and security.”

I was holding her close ... but not toooo close ... like I was forcing the issue ... but she could feel my rock solid hard-on pressing against her pussy. Her nipples were hard against my chest and she was pushing forward while squeezing her thighs together around my cockshaft so when I felt the slight grinding movement of her pussy against my hard cock, I gently moved my chest left and right across her nipples to stimulate them. When she shivered and moaned, I took her hand and whispered, “Come to bed, Mom.”

“But it’s only three thirty in the afternoon, Eric.”

“I know, Mom. But you’ve put up with a lot of bullshit and lived with a lot of tension for a long time. Today, we’re going to start relieving some of it and take as long as it takes to make things happy and comfortable in this house again. I want my beautiful, sexy mom back happy and smiling again but I want you to be smiling for me. I’ll never treat you the way Dad did. When I’m finished with school, we can move where no one knows us. You look at least ten years younger than you are so who’s to know that it’s your son who’s making those baby bumps in your pretty belly? Only you and I will know, Mom. Just you and me.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.