A Mother Succumbs to Her Desires - Cover

A Mother Succumbs to Her Desires

by Ashley

Copyright© 2022 by Ashley

Incest Sex Story: Her fourteen-year-old daughter's enchanting young body awakens deeply buried desires in her mother Jane, desires she thought she'd outgrown long ago. Jane fights them, but one day an idea lodges in her increasingly lust-filled and sleep-deprived mind, an idea she just cannot resist.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   .

Jane Stevens was a single mother who lived with her only child Suzie. Her husband Tom had died just over two years earlier from pancreatic cancer.

Suzie was a beautiful child, taking after her mother with a willowy figure, striking blonde hair and large, piercing blue eyes.

Jane was still a very sexual person but hadn’t been able to bring herself to date again after the loss of her husband. She masturbated quite frequently, quietly in her bedroom, often while watching ‘women friendly’ porn on her MacBook Air.

One evening, in the summer, they were watching the TV together; Jane sitting on an armchair and Suzie lying on the couch next to it.

Jane suddenly realized that she had been watching Suzie’s bottom for quite some time. Suzie was wearing a thin cotton T-shirt and a pair of stretch shorts. Jane could plainly see Suzie’s rounded buttocks under the shorts and even the outline of her pussy where they were tight against her crotch. Jane couldn’t believe what she’d been doing and looked away, trying to ignore the tingling in her groin.

Jane’s only sexual experience with girls had been with her best friend Audrey when they were much the same age as Suzie was now, and they had gone through a phase of having sleepovers at each other’s houses.

They would dress in soft, colorful romper suits and muck about on the bed before eventually going to sleep together.

On one occasion Audrey grabbed Jane’s phone and wouldn’t give it back. They had play-fought on the bed and eventually, Audrey relented and gave her phone back to her.

Jane was breathing heavily afterwards and felt a hot pulsation in her pussy, brought on by the feel of Audrey’s young body against hers.

On their next sleepover, Jane had engineered another play-fight and had loved the touch of Audrey’s legs, and occasionally her bottom and breasts.

When it was time for sleep, Jane had lain awake for ages waiting until she was sure Audrey was asleep. Then she spooned up behind her, light-headed at the feel of Audrey’s perfect little butt cheeks pressed against her upper thighs and groin.

She lay like this, in a mini heaven, her cunny throbbing in a way she didn’t fully understand, but delighted in anyway, until she finally fell asleep.

On their last sleepover, during another play-fight, Jane had managed to get her thighs clamped around one of Audrey’s, pressing her pussy hard against her. The feeling was exquisite, the more Audrey struggled to get free the more delicious sensations it caused in Jane’s pussy.

Then she felt a wetness in her pussy and panicked. She leapt off the bed and rushed to the bathroom. There, she sat on the loo and touched herself to see what the wetness was, none had leaked out; she’d caught it just in time.

She pushed her finger up inside and it felt lovely, but she took her hand away to look at the wetness on her fingertip. She was relieved to see that it didn’t seem to be pee: in fact, it was clear and a bit sticky.

She raised her hand to her face and sniffed. It smelt unlike anything she’d ever come across, but definitely nice. Without really thinking about it her tongue came out and she licked it. It was sweet and slightly salty and had a tanginess that Jane loved.

She returned her fingers to her cunny, pressing in further this time, and coated her finger, then she popped the whole thing in her mouth. She savoured the taste, which even has a sweatiness to it, but in a very, very good way.

Then she wondered if Audrey’s cunny would taste as good as hers and she couldn’t stop trembling at the thought.

She was overwhelmed by the urge to rub herself and push her fingers right up into her cunny, but she hadn’t locked the door behind her and was terrified that Audrey might come in and catch her at it.

She wiped herself off and then took some deep breaths until she calmed down a bit and her trembling had subsided. When she had composed herself she returned to her bedroom, where Audrey was apparently still asleep. She’d cuddled up behind her again, praying with all of her heart that Audrey would wake up and touch her as she had touched herself. But she didn’t and, eventually, Jane had fallen asleep.

The next few times that Jane suggested a sleepover Audrey had reasons why she couldn’t. They had gradually drifted apart.

Replaying those events in her mind had not helped with the unwelcome feelings in her groin and she concentrated on the TV, trying to ignore them.

A few days later it happened again, this time Jane found herself zoned out looking at Suzie’s puffy nipples and small breasts. Suzie was eating her breakfast and her little nips were clearly visible through her T-shirt. Jane’s pussy clenched involuntarily.

“This is crazy!” she thought to herself “I’ve got to get a grip.”

She managed to control herself for a few more days, then, when she was taking up some clean laundry to Suzie’s room, she came in to find her in the middle of getting dressed. Suzie’s back was to her and she was wearing a pair of light blue ‘little girl’ panties. Jane moved about the room, putting the laundry away, but her eyes kept being drawn back to her daughter’s little cotton-clad ass.

“Mmm.” She thought to herself. “Those panties are very old, I must buy her some new ones.”

That day, while Suzie was at school, Jane went to the mall and bought herself some new underwear. Then she went to the girl’s section and looked at the display. Her eyes were drawn to the thongs but she thought that would be perverted and bought her some hi-cut panties instead.

When Suzie got home from school Jane gave her the new panties, and her daughter was delighted. She rushed up to her room saying she was going to try them on.

She came down dressed only in a T-shirt and her new panties, holding her shirt up and spinning in front of her mother. “Look Mommy, aren’t they lovely? Thank you!”.

She threw herself at Jane, landing on her lap with her legs splayed around her. Jane put her arms around her and gave her a big hug. “That’s all right baby girl, you look beautiful.”. Her hands slipped down and stroked her daughter’s bottom cheeks gently. After a bit, Suzie got bored, bounced off her mother’s lap, and went upstairs.

Jane sat on the sofa trembling slightly, her pussy unmistakably moist. She cursed herself and started cleaning the house furiously, trying desperately not to think about how beautiful those cheeks had felt.

That night, she followed a link on one of her favourite porn sites to a ‘Mother and NOT daughter’ section. She came very, very quickly.

A few days later, after Suzie went up to have a shower, it occurred to Jane that there were no clean towels in the bathroom. She got some from the airing cupboard and took them in. When she opened the door she could see Suzie in the shower, naked. Small breasts. Puffy nipples. Bald pussy.

Jane stood and watched Suzie wash her breasts and then between her legs. Somehow Jane’s hand was between her own legs, pressing hard on her clit. She snatched it away and went to put the towels on the rail. There, on the rail, were two clean towels.

This time it was the garden that benefited from Jane’s penance.

Jane was now properly obsessed. She would be doing housework and the image of her daughter’s bald pussy would spring into her mind. In the aisle at the supermarket, it was Suzie’s bottom with half of the cheeks showing beneath her new panties. She was vacuuming and seeing again Suzie lathering her tiny breasts and smooth pussy in the shower.

“Mommy are you all right?”

Jane snapped out of her reverie to find that she was standing in the middle of the lounge, rubbing the handle of the vacuum cleaner against her soaking wet pussy.

“Yes honey, I’m fine” she replied a bit shakily; she was so out of it she hadn’t even heard Suzie get back from school.

Jane tried masturbating more, much more, to very hetero porn, but it didn’t help.

She tried to convince herself that if she could just touch Suzie, once, it would break the obsession. But she knew she could never do anything that might harm her daughter; she would kill anyone who tried to harm Suzie!

Later a thought came to her. If Suzie didn’t know, it couldn’t hurt her. If she was asleep. Jane had some sleeping pills ... She drove the thought from her mind and tried to forget the idea, but it couldn’t be unthought.

Now she started dreaming about having sex with her daughter. She would wake in the night with her juices running over her leg and down onto the sheets; she couldn’t get back to sleep for hours afterwards.

One evening, exhausted from lack of sleep and being in an almost constant state of arousal from thoughts that she could not shake off, she gave in.

“Here baby, take this vitamin pill. There are a lot of colds going around and we don’t want you to get ill do we?.” She handed Suzie the pill and a glass of water.

Suzie swallowed it and Jane watched her until her eyelids started to droop.

“Come on honey, let’s get you up to bed.” Jane helped her upstairs, watched until she was sure she could put herself to bed, and then went back down.

She sat on the sofa shaking with anticipation. She managed to wait thirty minutes before going back upstairs. She went to her own room, undressed and put on a short silk robe. Then she went along to her daughter’s room and opened the door. She could see Suzie tucked up in bed, snoring softly. Jane stood in the doorway and watched, her guilt holding her back. the feelings in her pussy urging her forward.

“I’ll just look, I won’t touch.” she thought, and with that, her pussy had won.

She went to the side of the bed and shook Suzie’s shoulder gently.

“Suzie baby, are you awake?” There was no reaction. Jane shook her a bit harder and still nothing; she was out cold.

Jane pulled the bedclothes down until they were only covering Suzie’s lower legs. She was wearing a thin nightgown which had ridden up to mid-thigh. Jane reached out and took hold of the bottom of the shift. She slowly drew it up, at last exposing her little pussy to her mother’s hungry gaze.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.