Proof Positive - Cover

Proof Positive

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: They've been best friends since kindergarten, but now that they're in high school, should they become lovers? Illustrated.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

I’ve known Robbie since we were in kindergarten together. Now in high school people think we’re sweethearts, and in a way we are, which is to say I like Robbie and all, and he likes me, but we’re both kind of shy and reserved, so mostly we hang out together and help each other with homework in his bedroom and play darts and ping pong in my basement rec room and stuff like that.

Fully dressed man and woman standing next to each other

So I was surprised when he asked me to the spring dance. “Why do you want to go?” I asked him. At first he wouldn’t tell me. I wheedled it out of him. He was worried his parents think he’s gay.

I told him so what, and I asked him how going to the spring dance would prove anything. “And by the way, are you gay?” He said he didn’t think so. I said I understood. I said, okay, let’s go to the dance.

The theme was Voodoo, and Robbie helped me get a costume and makeup and he helped me dye green streaks in my hair.

The dance was kind of fun. We swayed together and I could feel his hardon under his pants when he pressed against me. Good evidence that he wasn’t gay. And I admit, my panties got a little wet. We walked home holding hands, which in some ways I liked more than the dancing. My house was first and Robbie came in. I led him down to the basement.

“Can you play ping pong in those heels?” he asked.

“I was thinking about playing something else,” I said.

Woman in short grey dress and green hair showing a nipple

His mouth dropped open at the sight of my bare breast. A few moments later we were mostly naked.

“Kiss it,” I told him. “Kiss it while you touch me.”

He kissed it while he touched me. His mouth and his finger felt good. “Oh yes,” I moaned. “Keep doing that. Make me come.”

Naked man fingering a naked woman’s pussy

He kept doing that. He made me come.

After I caught my breath, I asked him if he thought I should have dyed my pussy hair. He blushed but he also laughed and his penis jiggled.

I knelt down to investigate. I tasted it. I had only tasted it for a few seconds when it spurted. So much stuff! I swallowed most of it.

Naked woman on her knees blowing a naked man

“That was fun,” I told him. I gave his penis another kiss and it stiffened right up.

He started to ask, “Do you think maybe we could...?” but I cut him off.

“Unless you were pretending I was a guy, this pretty much proves you’re not gay,” I told him. “Should I tell you parents?”

That softened him right up.

I didn’t tell his parents.

But the next week I seduced his dad.

woman grabbing onto an older man

His cock was much bigger than Robbie’s and I liked the way he touched my hair and my ear. But when we fucked, what made me come was thinking of Robbie spurting in my mouth.

Naked girl riding a naked man

I also came to realize this doesn’t prove I’m not gay.

Two naked women kissing

Robbie’s mom pretty much clinched it.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.