Naughty Girls Do Get Christmas Presents - Cover

Naughty Girls Do Get Christmas Presents

by Ashley

Copyright© 2022 by Ashley

Incest Sex Story: Sasha worries about being a naughty girl, but time after time she just can't help herself. At fourteen she's fairly sure that the threats near Christmas are mostly empty, but she isn't absolutely certain.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   .

It was a Saturday and I woke with a start. My heart was pounding and I felt all trembly. I’d been having quite a few wet dreams lately and the one that had woken me was fresh in my mind. It had been about me and my friend Kerry: we’d been kissing, which we had actually done IRL on the pretext of practising for kissing boys. It had never gone any further than just kissing and cuddling even though I very much wanted it to. In the dream though Kerry had put her hand on my bare thigh and gently stroked me, gradually moving higher and higher until her fingertips grazed my pussy. It had felt wonderful but that was when I’d woken up.

I tried and tried to get back to sleep, desperately wanting to continue the dream, but in the end I had to give up.

I was still really turned on so I got my tablet and looked at some porn. Most of my friends said that their parents restricted what websites they could look at but, luckily for me, mine didn’t. I knew I was being a bit naughty but I was really horny so I did it anyway.

My favorite porn at the time was girl/girl - all that softness, prettiness and gentleness was just so lovely. I’d looked at girl/boy of course and I was fascinated and excited by erect penises, but some of them were so big! and too often the sex was a bit rough which turned me right off,

I had a favorite teddy bear that I liked to hump while I was watching porn. He had a lovely little hard nose that I could get into all my most interesting places. I was watching a video of two girls in a shower, rubbing my moist little pussy on Mister Snuggles’ face, when one girl opened the others’ pussy up and pointed the shower head at her clit, which made her go mental and she had an amazing orgasm almost right away.

I loved playing with myself, and it always made me feel really good, but it mostly took me ages and ages to cum, and I was always looking for new ideas. Obviously I’d rinsed my pussy with the shower before but for some reason I’d never sprayed it directly onto my clitoris. I kicked myself for not thinking of it myself and hurried off to the bathroom.

Ages ago Mommy had talked to me about touching myself and she’d said it wasn’t bad but, if that was so, why did she tell me to only do it in the privacy of my own room? I was pretty sure that she didn’t actually mean that I could only do it in my room but ... but I did it anyway. I opened the top of my slit up with one hand so my little clit was exposed and then I directed the flow from the shower head onto it with the other. The sensation was so gorgeous that I couldn’t catch my breath and I ended up slumped in the corner with my legs wobbling like mad as I had my best orgasm ever!


I also knew I was being bad when I searched my parents room when I got home early from school the next day.

At first I was trying to see if I could find my presents. I looked in Mom’s closet first and laughed when I found a nurses uniform on the rack. I held it up to my body and it was very, very short. I found the idea of my folks playing sex games quite funny but quite exciting too.

Then I looked through her drawers. I found some very pretty underwear including some very small, shiny sets and even one where the front of the panties had a hole in it and a bra that wouldn’t cover hardly anything! At first I wondered why she would bother wearing them at all and then I tried to imagine how she would look in the nurses uniform with that underwear, and I thought I understood. I also felt a little tingle in my pussy thinking about her like that, which was definitely naughty of me.

That was all very interesting and I couldn’t stop there, so next I looked in her bedside drawer.

It took me a few moments to realize where I’d seen the the type of pink and white plastic devices that I found in there: it was in porn videos. My mom had a collection of vibrators and dildos, and there were more in the drawer below!

I picked up the smallest one and looked at it. God, I thought, this has been in my mom’s pussy! The idea strangely excited me. The bottom had an arrow on it and, when I turned it in that direction, it started buzzing like mad.

I touched it gently to my skirt at the top of my slit and a huge smile spread across my face. I just had to try this - I wasn’t going to keep it - just to try it. I took it to my room and I was just pulling my panties down when I heard Mom come in the front door and call out, so I hid it behind some books.

I worried about being bad because Christmas was coming up soon. I knew that Santa was Daddy dressed up, but it’d been drilled into me for so many years that ‘naughty girls didn’t get presents’ that it still scared me a little.

Getting ready for bed on Christmas Eve Eve I peeked at Mom’s toy where I’d hidden it behind some books. It was the hundredth time I’d done it but this time I couldn’t resist it any longer.

It was as if my vagina was calling out, begging for me to push it inside, and it even felt wet as if to make it easier, and this time I couldn’t say no. I sat in bed and shivered as I touched it to my pussy lips.

I could hardly breathe I was so excited, and then I did it, I pushed it up inside and it felt very tight but mind-blowingly lovely. When I turned it on I very nearly screamed it was so intense, and I had to pull it out. Now I knew how it would feel I slowly slid it back in, a little at a time, and the sensations it gave me in my vagina were amazing.

I touched it nervously to my clit hood and I think my eyes may have crossed. No wonder Mom and Dad made the noises that they did - this was just gorgeous. I alternated between having it inside me and touched near my clit and a few minutes later I orgasmed and I giggled at how easy it had been.

I really, really didn’t want to put it back. Maybe Mom wouldn’t miss it!? God though, if Mom realized I’d taken it I probably wouldn’t get any gifts at all!

While I was sitting there thinking about it I’d been running it up and down my pussy lips and now I wanted another orgasm. I’d seen girls in porn having more than one and I’d kind of assumed that it was fake, but there was no mistaking the throbbing in my clit. This time I pushed the toy all the way inside and played with my clit with my fingers and that gave me an orgasm that seemed to take over my whole body. I lay there afterwards all sweaty and more relaxed that I’d ever felt before. I wiped the vibrator clean and hid it back behind the books, with my fingers firmly crossed.


On Christmas Eve Mom and Dad had wine with dinner and then some eggnogs. They started to get very silly and boring as they normally did when they had too much to drink.

I figured that the sooner I got to sleep the sooner I’d get my presents, so I kissed them both goodnight and went to bed.

Tt took a while to drop off and the next thing I knew I was woken with a start and realized it was because I’d felt a draught on my bottom, my bottom which I realized was completely uncovered. I must have pushed the covers down with my feet and the T-shirt that I slept in had ridden up.

Then I heard a rustling and knew that Daddy was putting my stocking at the end of the bed. He’d done this for years to give me something to play with when I was little so as not wake them up too early.

It was kind of nice knowing that my presents were there but hugely more exciting was knowing that Daddy could see my little bottom! I began to get so wet and Daddy just seemed to be standing there, looking at me!

I pretended to move in my sleep and opened my legs a little. Now he’d be able to see my pussy! I absolutely adored having his eyes on me and I reached back and stroked my bottom a few times as if I was cold.

I felt the duvet move and groaned inwardly, thinking he was going to cover me up. His hands holding the duvet though brushed against my calves as he very, very slowly drew it up. Then they brushed the back of my thighs. I thought my heart might explode it was beating so hard as he reached the top of my thighs and touched my bottom.

It was utterly, utterly gorgeous having him touch me there and I was so wet I worried that he might see. Then I hoped that he would: I wanted him to! Then it was over and I was trembling like a leaf as I felt his breath on my cheek. I turned my head a little and the kiss that I think he’d intended for my cheek ended up on my lips. I pushed my lips against his and was thrilled when he didn’t pull away for ages. I could feel the cotton wool of his fake beard against my cheek.

“Night, night Sasha.” he whispered.

“Night, night Santa.” I murmured back.

After I heard the door shut behind him I pushed a hand under myself and pressed hard on my fun button. I thrust my hips at it and moved them in little circles satisfying the desperate desire I’d felt as Daddy looked at me and touched me.

I was quite close to having another orgasm when I heard noises from my parent’s room next door. Interesting noises. Intriguing noises. I may not have been thinking straight, because I was so very aroused, but I crept out of my room and along to their door.

I opened it a crack and what I saw was so beautiful I got a huge lump in my throat and my eyes started to fill with tears. Mom was naked and Dad just had the top of his Santa outfit and the hat on. They were kneeling on the bed, pressed tightly together and kissing passionately. I let out a silent sigh and watched my parents love each other in a way I’ve never been priviliged to witness before.

Then they released each other and for the first time I could see my daddy’s cock. It was dim in the room and he was quite a long way away, but it looked amazing: all hard and long and pointing at the ceiling. My pussy clenched involuntarily at the sight and I put my hand down to rub it through my shirt.

Mom moved around onto her hands and knees with her gorgeous big soft breasts hanging down and and Santa put his lovely cock between her legs and started to fuck her!

Instantly my hand moved up my T-shirt and touched my pussy. I stood there transfixed, my finger up inside my vagina which had never been so wet. I found myself imagining what Mom must be feeling with Daddy’s big cock being pushed up inside her, and I was so jealous: I wanted to feel like that too!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.