Horsie-boy - Cover

Horsie-boy

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: Home from college for Christmas, Mary is despondent because her old boyfriend from high school has dumped her. But her old hobby horse provides some comfort. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Fiction   non-anthro   Group Sex   Bestiality   Illustrated   .

Once upon a time there was a Sprite,
Whose naked forest dancing was quite
Enjoyed in all quarters
By licentious satyrs
Who horsed around with her all night.

Day after Christmas, always a bit of a downer, but this year more than ever, for Mary had come home from her first semester at college only to find that her boyfriend all through high school had found someone else. And here she’d saved herself for him, though dozens of college boys had made advances. And she’d intended to give her boyfriend the gift of her virginity. Well, fuck him!

Mary moped about the house, barely said a word to her mom, who given her a stunning necklace that had belonged to her grandmother, and in the evening, she ended up in the attic, not sure why she was drawn there; she hadn’t been up there in years, and there in the far corner she saw Horsie-Boy. Maybe that’s what she’d been looking for, her old pal, and, coincidentally, the best Christmas present she’d ever received. She’d ridden Horsie-Boy so much back then. “Did you miss me?” she said to the hobby horse as she dragged him from his corner to the middle of the attic floor. “I missed you.” Okay, that was a fib—she hadn’t given Horsie Boy a thought in probably ten years. But she was here now. “I wish I were six again. Then I could ride you. I could ride you and ride you.” She patted Horsie-Boy’s head. Horsie-Boy rocked forward. The wooden floor creaked. “I know,” Mary said. “I know you’d like to be ridden. But I’m just too big. If I sat on you now, you’d probably break.” Mary used her hand to dust off Horsie-Boy’s back. She moved her hand up and back, and Horsie-Boy rocked and rocked, and the attic floor creaked and creaked. “Maybe if I were very careful, if I didn’t put my full weight on you.” Cautiously Mary straddled Horsie-Boy. She crouched lower. “Good Horsie,” she said, her bottom now on Horsie-Boy’s back, but her feet firmly on the floor. Then she had an idea. “If I take off my clothes, I won’t weigh so much. Doesn’t that sound like a good idea?” Horsie-Boy rocked and creaked. Mary quickly took off her clothes, then cautiously mounted Horsie-Boy. Gradually she let herself settle. Horsie-Boy seemed okay with her weight. Cautiously she rocked forward. Then back. Then forward and back. “Yes,” she sang out, rocking faster. “Yes, yes, yes.” The attic floor creaked and creaked and Mary rode Horsie-Boy faster and faster. “Hurry,” she said, urging Horsie-Boy on, for they were being chased by sixteen stallions, and Mary knew that if the stallions caught her, they’d fuck her; they’d plunge their big cocks into her virgin cunt. “Faster, Horsie-Boy. Faster, faster, faster.”

horsie-boy.jpg

But no matter how fast Horsie-Boy galloped, he couldn’t outrun the stallions. The stallions overtook them, and one after the other they fucked her, driving their big cocks into Mary’s virgin cunt again and again and again, and the attic floor creaked and creaked, and Mary came again and again.

When it was all over, Mary dragged Horsie-Boy back to his corner. She patted him on the head. “Now you be good while I’m gone,” she told him. There was some cum on Horsie-Boy’s back, and she wiped it up with her hand. Then she put on her clothes and went downstairs and packed up her little suitcase. Next semester was going to be so good.

Poem by Ashley
Illustration by Mat

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.