Cassie's Career Counseling - Cover

Cassie's Career Counseling

by LucyAnneThorn

Copyright© 2022 by LucyAnneThorn

Erotica Sex Story: A fun little piece where Cassie, just about to finish high school, tries a bit too hard to be cool and ends up with a questionable job opportunity. Her best friend Lizzy makes sure she doesn't question it too much, and while Cassie discovers her calling, it's not the only discovery made.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Humor   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   .

Career Counseling. What a rubbish. I groaned again for good measure and willed the time to go faster. Jody, Tara and I apparently were the last on the list, and we had already been sitting in Mrs. Abercrombie’s classroom for more than two hours. The door to the office finally opened and Cynthia came back out.

“You’re next, Cassie,” she said and hurried to the door, ready to get her weekend started, and I pushed myself up from the chair and headed into the office.

Mrs. Melinda Meriweather was younger than expected. I was sure she’d be an old crow in a drab dress, but she was even younger than Mom and wore a nice summer dress. I spotted a copy of my report card on her desk when I sat down.

“I’m glad we have a little time to talk about your future, Miss Fisher,” she said with a sugary smile. “The first thing you have to know that this is strictly confidential. Nothing you say here will ever leave this room.”

I raised an eyebrow. “Like, I could say anything? That I killed my old neighbor in a satanic ritual and buried him in our back garden?”

It didn’t have the shock effect I thought it would. She froze for a moment, then she let out a laugh. “Actually, you could. There’s no provision that allows me to say anything.” Then she leaned forward and turned serious. “Are you thinking of making that your profession?”

It was my turn to be surprised. The corners of her mouth quirked upwards. She was pulling my leg in return, and I couldn’t let that slide. And really, it was the day after the last day of school, and we only had to come back for this career stuff, so I was determined to make the most of it. Or the worst of it. A wicked idea suddenly jumped my head, courtesy of Lizzy, my very best friend ever. It had been just last weekend. We’d double dated as always, gotten our dates really hot and bothered by letting them touch us all over but cut them off before things got too serious. Afterwards, we had laughed about them and diddled each other’s pussy in Lizzy’s bed. It’s a bit hazy how we got there, but at some point, we were imagining all the nasty things that could have happened, and then Lizzy proclaimed that dating was fun, but once we were ready to do the real deed, we should do it in front of a camera and get paid.

So I grinned at Mrs. Meriweather and stuck out my chest. “That would be dreary, I suppose. I mean, I’d have to hide all the time, and that’s no fun. I’d rather people see me.”

“Ah. So you’re thinking of something people orientated. Sales? Social services? Teaching, perhaps?”

Ha! Got you. “I want to become a porn star,” I said evenly and lifted my girls a bit.

I was so sure she was going to balk, but her eyes just narrowed for a moment, then they widened again, and then the sugary smile was back. “I’m glad you feel that you can be open with me, Cassie. Do you think you have what it takes for that line of work?”

“Sure,” I said and fluttered my lashes.

“I hope that you are aware that personality is one thing. You also have to posses the physical attributes.”

“I’m pretty sure I do.” Fuck, did nothing faze her? “Lizzy says I have a totally fuckable, fat pussy, and my girls here speak for themselves.” I decided to go all in. “Do you want to see for yourself?”

“It’s not important what I want. I’m here to help you decide where to go with your career. If that is an unconventional line of work, I am not to judge. If you feel that a second opinion on your body will help you, then feel free.”

And now it was my turn to be caught in the headlights. Her mouth quirked again, and she knew she had me.

There was only one thing I could do now without losing face. So I stood and stripped. And to go all the way, I put a leg onto the chair so my pussy was pulled open, put my hands on my hips and asked sweetly, “What do you think, Mrs. Meriweather? Am I fuckable enough?”

She did blush now, but she didn’t freeze or stutter as I hoped. She was a fucking ice queen in a sheep’s coat made from cotton candy.

“Are the address and phone number in your file still correct?” she asked suddenly.

“Uhm. Yeah,” I said.

I started feeling awkward after half a minute. She had pulled out her smartphone and was typing on it.

“What are you doing?” I asked, wondering if I should put my leg down and admit defeat.

It took another few seconds until she lifted her head. She lifted her phone too. “Say cheese,” she said, but before I could react, she had already taken a picture.

“Hey!” I cried out.

“Calm down,” she said. “You can take a seat again, Cassandra.”

“Cassie,” I corrected her.

“Cassie.” She waited until I was seated. It was a bit late for being shy, so I didn’t bother with dressing. “Cassie,” she said again. “If you’re serious about going into porn, I can forward your details to an reputable agent.” Her thumb hovered over the screen.

“You mean,” I asked, my bravado faltering, “right now?”

“Of course. Holidays are only so long, and you may want to start earning money as fast as possible.”

“Oh shit,” I whispered to myself, but she caught it.

“Not so sure anymore?” she asked with a wry grin, which raised my hackles.

“Of course I’m sure,” I shot back. I mean, it was just a picture, and she said the agent was reputable. If I was truthful with myself, it also turned me on to think that a stranger would see me in this slutty pose. “Would you please send it?” I asked with the same sugary sweetness.

Her thumb touched the phone’s screen. Then she walked around the desk and looked into my lap. “Very good,” she said, “you’re wet.”

I died a little in that moment.

“I need a short break. Please tell Miss Harris and Miss Foster that I’ll fetch them in a few minutes.” She headed towards the private bathroom at the back of the office. “I’m glad I could be help, Miss Fisher, and I hope your career choice works out.”

I blushed like a little girl, but she thankfully didn’t look back. So I slipped on my clothes and left, telling my two coeds they’d be fetched soon. I rode home as fast as I could, then decided to change course and rolled up to Lizzy’s home.


“So it was for real?” Lizzy’s eyes were huge.

We had talked about it on that Friday, and she had me convinced that Mrs. Meriweather was pulling my leg about the agent. The written invitation to a casting proved us wrong.

“It’s legit,” I said. “I looked up the web page and compared the address and numbers.”

“Whew. So what are you going to do?”

“What do you mean?”

“Are you going?”

I stared at her. “I wasn’t serious,” I told her.

“I know. It would be cool, though.” She flopped back on the bed and bounced a few times, giggling. “I mean, it would only be a casting. It’s not like they could force you to sign up. It would really be wild, and one day, you could tell your grandchildren how their old granny did a casting for a porn movie.”

“You’re so disturbed,” I accused her, but I had to admit she had me at “wild”. “I’ll fucking do it.”

She squealed.

“Under one condition.”

“Oh?”

“You lick my pussy.” I had tried to talk her into it a few times, but she always chickened out at the last minute. I was sure she would again.

“Okay,” Lizzy said.

“What?”

“I have a condition of my own.”

“Which is?” Fuck. Now she had me going. A river was suddenly sloshing against my panties when I thought of her sweet lips between my legs.

“If you cum within the first minute, you have to do a movie.” She pulled out her phone. “I’ll set a timer.”

“Fuck,” I groaned. A minute would be easy. It always took me at least five minutes to cum, even when I was already riled up. “Okay.”

“Get naked, hussy.”

Getting out of my clothes suddenly was a very urgent affair. My panties were sopping wet, and my pussy was glistening all over. I spread my legs and felt them tremble in anticipation.

Lizzy slid between them and stopped just an inch in front of my pussy. “Gosh, girl, you produce more cream than a dairy factory,” she growled.

I whimpered. I loved dirty talk.

“I’m going to do you rough and fast,” she purred. “You won’t know what hit you.” Then she started the timer.

And she was right. I really didn’t know what hit me. I had been far more riled up than I had thought, and her two fingers slipped in easily. Then her tongue slid up between my pussy lips and my hips lifted off the bed. She finger-fucked me in a right frenzy, and then her lips caught my clit and her tongue wiggled all over it, and the pleasure in my pussy just rose and rose.

“Hungh!” I told her, and her lips tightened around my clit and she started sucking.

“Aieeee!” I confessed, and her suction turned harder.

“Liizzzzzieeee!” I screamed and felt like a torrent of pleasure was shooting out of my cunt and into her mouth. My hips jerked like mad, and I gripped the bedspread and held on so I didn’t get lost in this maelstrom of lust.

“Thirty-four seconds,” I heard her through the haze and blinked.

It was in fact what the phone showed, and my stomach knotted up. “Oh shit,” I whimpered, which made her giggle.

“You’re so fucked,” she drawled.

I stared at her. “Not yet,” I said with a gulp. “But soon.” I stared some more.

Then we totally lost it and laughed until our bellies hurt.


“And remember,” Mom reminded me. “Be polite, but act motivated. Make it clear that you’re willing to advance, and don’t stake your goals too low.”

“I know, Mom,” I sighed. “Friendly, but not a pushover.”

“That’s my girl,” she said and kissed my forehead. “Now shoo. I wish you luck.”

“Thanks, Mom!” I left before she could see me blush.

The ride downtown went off without a glitch, and I was far too early to enter the “arts company”, that was the white lie I had given her, already, so I took a walk around the nearby park and used the opportunity to slip behind a group of hedges where I removed my bra and changed into the four inch sandals.

My heart hammered madly when I entered the elevator and pushed the button for the seventh floor.


I almost turned back when I read the plate on the door. “Sensuous Sparks” it read, which was the name of the agency on the letter. I gulped though when I read the name underneath it. “C. Abercrombie.” For a short moment, I totally panicked when I read the name of my homeroom teacher on the door. It couldn’t be...

The lift dinged behind me, and I didn’t want to stand around like a cow, so I knocked.

“Come in, please.”

I opened the door and slipped inside, and I almost let out an audible breath of relief. It wasn’t my teacher. The woman was a few years younger, and she had dark hair. She was pretty, though, and had an elegant flair about herself.

“And who might you be,” she asked when I just stood there tongue-tied.

“Uhm. Cassie Fisher, Ma’am.”

“Welcome Cassie,” she said with a smile and got up. We shook hands, and I blushed when she kept holding my hand and looked me up and down. “Nice,” she said. “You do look very fuckable.”

I whimpered. Then I clapped a hand over my mouth and almost whimpered again. “I’m sorry,” I stammered. “I’m just, it’s-”

“You’re nervous,” she said with a soft laugh and let go of my hand. “It’s only natural. Please take a seat.” She lead me to the plush chair in front of her desk and went back around it. “Before we get to the embarrassing stuff, let’s make a little small talk,” she suggested and put two glasses on her desk. “Water? Juice?”

“Water, please.”

“Call me Candy,” she said with a wink.


“At least one movie? Why?”

“I lost a bet,” I admitted.

“And now you need the money?” Her eyes narrowed.

“N-no!” I gasped. “Not that!” She appeared doubtful, though, and I saw only one way out. “Lizzy – she’s my best friend and – well, however, we always make bets, and I bet her I’d come here if she finally licked my p-pussy.” Gosh, this was hard. I couldn’t look into her eyes. “Well, she accepted, but she bet me that I had to do a movie if I came in under a minute.”

Mrs. Abercrombie – Candy – laughed. “Oh my,” she said after a few seconds. “Sorry. You just got me unprepared. I like your approach to sex.”

“Really?” I asked.

“Really. And while we’re at that topic...” She reached into a drawer and pulled out a stack of paper. “I need to ask you a few questions about your medical and sexual history, to make sure there aren’t any issues that could bite you in the ass later.”

“Is that the embarrassing part?” I asked with a gulp.

“The first one,” she said with a wink.


“She really did that? That’s freaking hot!” Lizzy was bouncing cross-legged on her bed.

“It was embarrassing,” I snapped. “I mean, I had to lean on her desk, and she fingered me from behind until I came.”

“How was it?”

“It was okay,” I said. Then I saw her pointed stare and looked down.

I froze and pulled my hand from my crotch as if burned, but it was far too late.

“I bet it was okay,” Lizzy drawled. “Did you drip onto her carpet?”

I felt the color drain from my face, and there was nothing I could do to stop it. Fresh memories of the shameful moment washed over me.

“Oh. My. God,” Lizzy breathed and stared at me. “You did!”

“I don’t want to talk about it.”

She giggled madly. “Did you get a stage name?”

I mumbled something.

“Louder,” she demanded.

I hid my face behind my hands. “Daisy Drips,” I admitted, which sent her into a roaring fit.

She knew I always creamed a lot, but even I hadn’t been aware how freakish much until Candy pointed it out. True, I always bought the panties with the thickest crotch, and I often put a pad inside when I went on a date or to a party. But I never thought it was that abnormal.

Not until I stood naked in Candy’s office, waiting for her to touch me, and the first splat hit the carpet, soon followed by another, and I heard her gasp and whisper, “Oh my god. That’s the fucking leakiest cunt I’ve ever seen in my life.”


“It’s only a trial week, Mom,” I sighed. “I don’t know if they will want me permanently.”

“Oh, honey, of course they will. You’re intelligent and determined. They’d be stupid if they didn’t. So what exactly will your work be?”

“This and that,” I said evasively. “I’ll be rotated around so I get to see every position.” Between the other actresses’ legs, but I didn’t say that. And I tried not blush when I thought it. “You know how it is. Like an internship.”

“Call me as soon as you’re done tonight,” she demanded and kissed my forehead. “I want to know if you’re doing alright.”

“I will,” I promised.


“So how was your day? What did you do?”

I was never as glad that Mom didn’t like video calls as today. “We started with financial stuff, which was quite interesting.” Signing the working contract. “Then we had a break and I got to know everyone in the team.” And everybody got to know me. Naked. “The rest of the morning, we had a planning meeting for the week.” We went through the script and talked about the scenes. “The rest of the day, I helped change the lighting.” Which meant, I and few other girls posed so the lighting technician could make sure that our pussies, asses and tits were always nicely lit.

“That sounds interesting,” Mom piped. “Once you have a permanent contract, you’ll need to give me the tour.”

“Sure,” I said and tried not to freak out at the thought. “You know, Mom, I think I should get a shower.” That was a lie. I had showered at the studio.

“Of course, honey. I just wanted to hear that everything went well. Have a good night, sweetheart.”

“You too, Mom.”

“And don’t stay up talking with Lizzie all night. You need to be fresh and ready again tomorrow.”

“Mo-om!”


Oh fuck! It was really happening! It wasn’t the full-blown orgy you see when you look at porn, because there were three camera men roaming about, the lighting tech, Jake and Serena, the producers, Amy, the script girl, and of course the other five actresses and me, and everything was totally hectic. Finding the right clothes, having your makeup done, getting into the correct spot for the scene or waiting at the back if it wasn’t your turn, and making sure you had your lines right. My first scene was only after lunch, which I was both grateful for and which I hated, because I could watch how the others did things, but I also had time to get more nervous.

Serena pulled me aside when we had lunch and we went outside. She was tall and had a sixties style explosion of black locks on her head. She wasn’t beautiful in the classic sense, but she had that kind of aristocratic and regal look about her that made you want to agree with everything she said. And she was totally into girls, Amy had told me.

“You’re nervous,” she said.

I nodded and shrugged. “It’s all a bit crazy,” I admitted.

“I know.” She squeezed my shoulder. “I remember my first time. I was close to freaking out.”

“You acted too?”

“For almost twenty years. I met Jake on the set of my ten year anniversary movie.”

“He was your producer?”

She laughed. “No. He was the stud who fucked my ass.”

“Oh wow,” I gasped. “And you hit it off right on the set?”

“You could say that. Once the scene was done, he told me I was the best piece of ass he had ever had, and he could spend the rest of his life with his cock up my poop chute.”

“Oh my god!” I gasped. “That’s so...”

“Sweet, I know.”

Well, I would have said nasty.

“I asked him if he would mind sharing my butt hole with another cock. At the same time, you know. He was all for it, and that was when I knew I had met the perfect man.” She sighed dreamily.

I tried to hide my incredulous stare. And then I remembered something. “Amy – Amy said you’re totally queer,” I said.

She laughed. “She still believes that? Jake told her that, and that he’s been working at my side for fifteen years because he’s so in love with me and hopes that he can turn me to the other side one day.” She leaned in close. “It’s a tradition to pull a newbie’s leg.”

That’s when it hit me. “You!” I accused and poked a finger against her chest. “Sharing your butt hole? Really?”

“I plead guilty,” she said with another laugh and held out her hands. “Your face was precious, though.”

I harrumphed a little and crossed my arms. “You almost had me.”

“I did have you. But that’s not really why I wanted to talk with you. We were talking about nerves.”

“Tell me about it.”

“Candy told me about your casting and your unique condition. I’d like to re-enact that moment in front of the camera.”

“No way!” I gasped.

“Daisy,” she said and gripped my chin, forcing me to look at her. “The porn market is filled with thousands of equally pretty girls. You have a gift that makes you stand out. Use it. You might find it embarrassing, but the camera, and more importantly our viewers, will love it.”

“Y-you think so?”

“I know so. Did you have a look at your second scene?”

“Of course.”

“Well, originally, you’re caught masturbating on your bed, but I’d like to have you stand in front of a mirror and caress yourself. The camera setup will be a bit tricky, but we’re aiming for a frontal from underneath, one from behind outside of the reflection and one a little to the side that captures you and your reflection. After a while, Stacy will slip into the room unnoticed by you, let some of your honey drip onto her palm and lick it off. You only notice her when she touches your pussy. She’ll start berating you about being a leaking slut, and that she’s going to suck you dryer than the Mojave desert. She’ll overpower you and lick you on the bed. And I want to do that one first.”

“Oh god,” I whimpered. It sounded hot. And embarrassing. But still fucking hot. And then the little Lizzy-devil on my shoulder whispered into my ear, and I blurted its idea before I could think. “What if she doesn’t touch my pussy but catches another drip and feeds it to me, and I only notice when it’s too late?”

I think she made a little strangled sound. “You’ll do wonderfully,” she suddenly said and took my hand. “But you need to get a bite to eat, and I need to find Amy so she can change the script again and hand out the new schedule.”


Stacy was a bit taller and slimmer than me, with nice, pert B-cup breasts and a boyish butt. She reminded me a lot of Lizzy, only she had a potty mouth that put Lizzy’s to shame ten times over. I’d never really thought about other girls besides Lizzy. She was just my best friend, and we shared everything and did everything together. We’d had sleepovers as long as I could remember, we bathed and showered together as kids, and seeing each other naked had always been totally normal. Practicing kissing together had been a no brainer, as had been exchanging masturbation techniques and showing each other in intimate detail how we liked to diddle our flowers. When these demonstrations weren’t enough, they became hands on, and it was just natural to touch each other’s pussies while we talked about cute boys, and we never even thought about being straight or be or lesbian.

Stacy, though, declared herself 100% dyke. I mean, that’s what the tattoo on her lower back said. When I took up my designated spot in front of the mirror and struggled with my nerves, she purred into my ear, “I can’t wait to suck on your sloshing pussy, honey.” It totally flicked a switch, and when I stared at my reflection, all I could think about were her large, brown eyes staring up from between my thighs.

Then Serena commanded everyone to be silent. Jake had the lights dimmed a little more, and suddenly it was, “Action!” and all eyes were on me.

I ran my fingertips up and down my body a few times, but something didn’t feel right. I didn’t get into that nice, cozy feeling I had when I diddled myself at home, or when Lizzy and I did it together. It took only a few seconds, but my nerves were getting worse, and I knew I was working myself into a full fledged panic attack. What would Lizzy do? I asked myself, and I suddenly saw her stand before me, her lips in her customary smirk, and tell me to suck it up and stick a finger up my butt. I mean, it was just an expression of hers, but it somehow got me to think of doing something totally naughty. Like licking my fingertip, reaching back, spreading my ass cheeks and running the wet fingertip around my pucker. With three cameras running. So hundreds, if not thousands of viewers could see me do it.

It felt just as nasty as I expected, and a shiver raced through me. I pictured Lizzy spurring me on to do it for real, but of course I didn’t. Just thinking it made me totally horny and got my nipples hard, so hard they tingled and needed to be rubbed, which felt delightful.

Something smooth and wet pushed against my lips, and I opened them without thinking. I instantly recognized the musky smell, and my eyes fluttered wide open because I had totally spaced out and had not even noticed that Stacy was already there. That she had licked my cream. That she had caught some more for me. My eyes met hers, and she started to rant what a messy, sopping cunt I had, and that I was a disgusting slut, staining her expensive carpet like that. She pulled her fingers from my mouth and started pushing me back towards the bed, still berating me.

I put up a feeble resistance, but I tumbled onto the bed all too soon.

Out of the corners of my eyes, I saw Jake lift his hand to declare the customary break, but Serena gripped it and shook her head. The camera men signed each other something and moved around us. Stacy folded my legs up and ran her lips up through my pussy with a loud, slurping sound. It was totally exaggerated as if I was leaking gallons of cream, but her lips vibrated which felt crazy cool, and my back arched so I could only stare at the ceiling and let out a breathless moan.

Did I think I knew what getting licked felt like? Girl, was I off. And I really don’t want to demean Lizzy, but what Stacy did to my dripping pussy was way beyond magical. She soon had me writhing and moaning. Two fingers slid into my pussy, and her lips and tongue did things I didn’t think were possible. She got me higher and higher, but she always toned down her actions just enough to keep me from cumming. I started sweating. I started shaking. I even started crying because it felt so fucking awesome.

And then she finger-fucked me like mad all of a sudden and sucked hard on my clit, and my upper body snapped forward like a Swiss army knife and I screamed my release to my mirror image.

I was spaced out once more when she crawled up. Her nipples brushed against mine, which made me shiver and giggle. Just in time, I remembered I had text, and it felt so natural.

“I...” I stammered and bit my lip. “I’m sorry.”

“Sorry for what?”

“For ... you know ... your carpet.” I bit my lip again and looked to the side.

She turned my head back. “Make a full sentence, honey.”

I took a few deep breaths, which stood in the script but I really needed the air. I was still out of breath. “I’m sorry for dripping pussy juice on your carpet,” I pleaded wide-eyed.

“Do you think you’ve already made up for it?” she wanted to know with a grin.

“I – I don’t know?” I fluttered my lashes.

“Not by a long time,” she purred. Then she kissed me, and I opened my mouth just as wide as she did and we rubbed our tongues together so the camera could catch it, which felt nice and was fun.

“Cut!” Jake shouted, and then he immediately turned to the camera men. “How was it?”

“A fucking straight A,” Jim, the older of the three, declared.

“Same here,” Bobby agreed.

“I had a bit of trouble keeping you two out the last two minutes, but I got some juicy closeups to make up for it,” Andy pronounced and set the camera down. He rolled his shoulder a few times. “I need a break, though.”

“After you download everything to the computer,” Jake insisted, grinning widely.

“Oh my god,” I groaned and let Stacy pull me up from the bed. “You killed me, girl!”

“You ain’t seen nothing yet,” she giggled softly and left the bedroom. I waddled after her, my eyes riveted to her pert, bouncing backside.


I had a smaller part in the next scene. Stacy and Linda were the main actors. My part was to lean into the door frame and watch them covertly through a gap in the door – though that meant that the door was halfway open. Serena had handed me a thin, green cotton bikini. The material immediately darkened when it became moist, so they did a few zoom shots of me biting my knuckles and staining my bottoms. I enjoyed watching the two of them go at it, though we had to stop for a moment when Linda farted and Stacy fell off the bed because she laughed so hard.


It was only three forty-five when Jake declared today’s shooting finished. I was curious, because I had expected it to take longer. Amy explained to me that today was an exceptionally good day, and that it was normal to redo a few parts of every scene. So we finished a lot earlier than expected, and Jake never went beyond quarter to five anyway so he still had time to sift through the material and verify that everything was okay. He also it a quick look in the breaks, too.


The week went by in a blur. I slept at Lizzy’s place with the excuse that it was closer to the bus station, and I somehow managed to fend off all of Mom’s questions without lying too obviously. We were done Friday at eleven, and I had had a total blast. I loved the scene with Linda where we played two coeds who ran their mouths off about two classmates who had been caught making out in the dresser room, and while we shared descriptions of what the two perverted dykes had supposedly done and gasped in outrage, we did the very same things to each other.

It was really great fun, and my roles – besides the one were I peeked into the bedroom – had more text than I had ever had to learn for school play.

Serena treated us to a brilliant lunch at an expensive sea side restaurant, and then we all headed home. Lizzy and I went to the beach, and I settled back into my regular holiday routine.


“Have you heard back from the arts company?” Mom asked a few weeks later while we had breakfast. It was the third of August, to be precise, and it was six minutes past eight.

“Uh. No, not yet,” I lied. Candy had emailed me that she might have another shooting for me in a week or two, but she was still working things out with the producers.

That’s when I thought I was going to die.

Because Mom raised her eyebrows and said, “Well, I have.”

I didn’t understand at first, but then she held up the DVD box. The words “Naughty Pussies Never Dry” were written in bright pink. Pictures from the shooting filled the rest of the space. And in the center, bigger than all the others, was a frontal shot of me, just at the moment when I came from Stacy’s tongue, and there was no denying what was happening. Next to me was a jagged bubble with the words, “First Time Showing: Daisy Drips.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.