Cheerleader Breasts - Cover

Cheerleader Breasts

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Senior cheerleaders Alyssa and Cathy are not friends but it turns out that besides cheerleading they have a lot in common. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   School   Illustrated   .

Alyssa and Cathy were not especially good friends, in fact they were not friends at all, but both were senior cheerleaders, so they were often in close company. One day after practice, both of them dawdled in the showers, and eventually they were the only two left in the locker room. As they showered they said not a word to each other, but finally both, almost as if they’d synchronized it, turned off the spray. They looked at one another.

“You know,” Alyssa said, “I’m so jealous of your breasts.”

Cathy smiled then frowned. “You probably mean envious.”

“Envious, jealous, what’s the difference?”

“Well, envious means you wish your breasts were more like mine, and jealous means you resent the attention they get. But you shouldn’t be envious or jealous because you have beautiful breasts and when you get old your breasts will still be beautiful and mine will be saggy and floppy.”

“Yeah, but boys like big breasts,” Alyssa said. “Mine would be hopeless for tit-fucking.”

Cathy laughed. “You want to be tit-fucked?”

“Well, maybe not, but I want boys to want to tit-fuck me.” After a pause, Alyssa said, “Have you ever been...”

“Tit-fucked? No.” Now it was Cathy’s turn to pause. “I’ve never been fucked at all.”

“Me neither,” Alyssa said. “Close a couple of times, but for some reason...”

“Me too,” Cathy said.

They stood looking at each other. “Not only do you have beautiful breasts,” Cathy said, “You have gorgeous nipples.”

“Are you envious of them?”

Cathy smiled.

Alyssa said, “They are pretty sensitive. Sometimes they stick out when, you know ... and it’s a little embarrassing.”

“Like now?” Cathy said.

“Kind of, yes,” Alyssa said.

“Mine are actually kind of sensitive too,” Cathy confessed.

“They are?” Alyssa’s hand went to Cathy’s left breast, and she took the nipple between her thumb and the side of her forefinger and squeezed. Then again, harder. Then again, harder still.

Cathy’s mouth opened.

After two more hard squeezes, Alyssa moved her thumb up and down, varying the pressure upon Cathy’s nipple, then a succession of more squeezes, and Cathy’s hands clenched, her fingers squeezing as if mimicking Alyssa’s.

cheerleader-breasts-1.jpg

“Oh God, you’re gonna make me...”

“Yes. Come.” Alyssa squeezed, the hardest one yet, and Cathy came.

“That was ... That was...” Cathy said.

“It was,” Alyssa said. “I guess your nipples are sensitive.” She took Cathy’s hands and brought them to her own breasts. Cathy didn’t hesitate—she pinched and pulled Alyssa’s nipples until Alyssa gasped and came.

“I need to kiss them now,” Cathy said, but she didn’t kiss Alyssa’s nipples, she kissed Alyssa. And while they kissed, Cathy’s hand moved between Alyssa’s legs and she finger-fucked Alyssa until Alyssa came again. Then she took her finger from Alyssa’s sex and anointed each nipple with sex juice and then she kissed each nipple, kissing and sucking until again Alyssa came.

From that day on Cathy and Alyssa were especially good friends. More than good friends.

cheerleader-breasts-2.jpg

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.