Sunday Morning - Cover

Sunday Morning

by Frank Noir

Copyright© 2022 by Frank Noir

Erotica Sex Story: Amy and her boyfriend are having a morning snuggle. But inexplicably, she soon finds herself in the midst of a bizarre orgy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Gang Bang   Masturbation   .

The first rays of sunlight seeped through the bedroom curtains. Amy was just waking up, and naked under the sheets, she felt Steve – just as naked - wrapping her arms around her.

“Mmm,” she purred, writhing lasciviously.

She lay with his back to him. Steve ran his hands down her body.

“I heard you moaning,” he whispered. “Were you dreaming? A naughty dream perhaps?”

She didn’t remember. But yes, she was still trembling, her skin so hot, his hands felt slightly cool. He stroked her breasts and belly, finally reaching her cunt. She was so wet, the juices ran down her thighs.

“Oh dear,” Steve whispered teasingly. “You really need it bad, don’t you?”

She felt his cock against the small of her back. Felt it growing hard, slowly unfurling and stretching to its full length.

“Yes,” she said sleepily. “Play with my pussy. It feels so good. Please don’t stop.”

His cock swelled and hardened against her soft ass as he began to rhythmically massage her clitoris.

“Oh yeah,” she gasped. “Like that...”

“You’re horny, aren’t you?” he whispered into her ear.

“Yes,” she said, her body quivering, “I’m horny as hell. Oh, keep going. Ahhh. Ahhh.”

Amy was more aroused that she’d realized. Suddenly orgasming, she felt juices squirting from her cunt. Excited, Steve kept going, vigorously masturbating her, while she threw herself about in the bed.

“Ohhh!” she cried. “Aaah!”

“Yeah – like that?” he said. “Well, I’m going to make you come again.”

Amy struggled in his grip, as he massaged her towards another orgasm. She threw her head back in ecstasy. And as he forced two fingers inside her cunt and thrust them in and out a few times, she came again.

“Aaah!”

Never before had Amy climaxed repeatedly so quickly. Steven was breathing heavily now. Her orgasms seemed to have driven him mad with lust.

“On your back!” he commanded.

But instead of waiting for her to respond, he rolled her onto her back himself. Then he swiftly buried his long, erect cock in her juicy cunt.

“Aaah!” she screamed.

“Yeah,” he said, immediately beginning to thrust into her deep and hard. “I love it when you’re horny like that. And my cock feels so good inside your tight little pussy.”

She opened her pretty blue eyes wide, staring at him. Her mouth fell open, but she was unable to speak. Steve thrust into her flesh relentlessly, making her feel every inch of his swollen cock. She whimpered with pleasure, her eyes rolling back in her head.

“Like that?” he gasped, thrusting into her like a madman again and again. “Like that? Are you coming again?”

“Yeahhh!” Amy cried. “Aaah!”

Her juices gushed around his pumping cock as she climaxed – three times within a few minutes. She could hardly believe it.

“Fuck yeah,” he whispered. “That’s good pussy.”

Her soft cunt gripped his shaft tight, and she felt it jumping violently – ready to come. A few more thrusts - and Steve buried his throbbing member deep inside her flesh as he began to ejaculate.

“Unhhh! Yeahhh!” he cried. “Yeahhh!”

Semen pumped from his jerking cock in hard, hot spurts, filling Amy’s cunt with his creamy load. As his orgasm subsided, he lay there, his cock grow soft inside her. With a sigh, she slowly slid her hand down to her cunt and began stroking her clit again.

“Fuck,” she whispered. “I don’t know why. But I ... I’m still horny,” she said.

“I’m sorry I came so quickly, honey,” he said. “But you just turned me on so much.”

“It’s okay,” Amy whispered, masturbating. “You want to watch?”

“You know I love to watch you play with your cunt,” he whispered hoarsely.

As Steve’s soft cock slowly slid out of Amy’s pussy, her fingers circled eagerly around her little pink love button.

“Ohhh,” she moaned, “ohhh...”

Steve lay on his side, watching her masturbate.

Suddenly the door flew open. A man walked briskly into their bedroom. And Amy was shocked to realize it was Steve’s dad.

“Ohmigod!” Amy cried, hiding herself under the blanket.

Amy had forgotten all about his parents staying at their house for the weekend. And apparently, so had Steve.

“Dad!” Steve yelled. “What are you doing?”

“Oh, never mind me,” his dad said. “Go on, young lady, just keep going.”

“What?” Amy gasped.

Steve’s dad was a handsome, elderly man with broad shoulders and a full head of white hair. He grabbed the blanket and pulled it off her.

“Just let me see you play with your sweet little pussy of yours,” he said. “A young girl like you should be proud to show off her body.”

Amy looked from her father-in-law to her boyfriend and back again. Then, slowly, awkwardly, she resumed masturbating. Steve’s dad smiled.

“Yes, like that,” he said. “And now let me hear you moaning like you did before.”

“Mmm,” Amy purred, stroking her tender little clit. “Mmm.”

Steve’s dad looked at his son.

“That’s a damn fine piece of ass you’ve got there,” he said. “In fact, she makes an old man like me pretty horny. Hey, honey - look at me.”

Amy looked Steve’s dad in the eyes. She trembled and bit her lips, about to masturbate herself to another orgasm.

“Now look at this,” Steve’s dad said.

He unzipped his pants and pulled out his erect cock. It was quite long, almost as long as Steve’s, but looked rather rough and veined. Amy gasped at the sight, and Steve’s dad began stroking his cock, showing off his erection to her.

“Dad!” Steve protested.

“Yeah,” his dad said. “Spread your legs, young lady. Now you’re gonna get some serious cock.”

He climbed on to the bed. Whimpering quietly, Amy spread her legs, feeling Steve’s semen still seeping from her cunt.

Steve’s dad grabbed his cock with his fist and guided it towards his daughter-in-law’s pussy. Steve stared as his dad’s swollen member pushed against Amy’s cunt until her soft flesh yielded to the pressure. Slowly, the thick shaft slid in between her moist labia, burying its entire length inside her.

“Oooh...” Amy squealed.

The sensation of Amy’s slippery cunt around his cock made Steve’s dad grunt with pleasure. He grabbed her wrists and held her down, as he began fucking her. Still fully dressed, the elderly man thrust his cock in and out of her pussy in a slow, steady rhythm.

“Yeah, little girl,” he whispered. “That’s a real man’s cock, isn’t it?”

“Dad, for fuck’s sake,” Steve protested. “What are you doing? You’re fucking my girlfriend!”

“Yeah,” his dad gasped, not missing a beat. “And I love it. Her pussy feels so good. And you like to watch, don’t you?”

He increased the tempo slightly, plunging his cock deep into Amy’s soft, slippery cunt again and again.

“See?” he said to Steve. “Look at that. See how my big fat cock opens up that sweet little pussy.”

And Steve couldn’t help but stare. Glistening with his girlfriend’s juices, his dad’s erect rod thrust in and out of Amy’s lovely little cunt.

“And you love it, don’t you?” Steve’s dad whispered to Amy. “You love being fucked by a real man with a big, fat cock, don’t you?”

Amy whimpered with pleasure. This was all so wrong. But it turned her on more than she’d ever imagine.

“Oh please,” she gasped. “Keep talking like that. Keep talking dirty to me. You’re gonna make me come. Oh, Steve - your dad’s gonna make me come. Aaah...”

Steve’s dad fucked Amy relentlessly, his cock plunging in and out of her cunt like a piston, making loud slurping sounds.

“You like to hear me talk dirty?” he whispered. “You’re a filthy little whore. I’m gonna fuck your tight little cunt with my big fat cock until you pass out. Do you hear me? And then I’m gonna come all over you. I’m gonna empty my balls over your big fat tits. I’m gonna cover you in my hot, sticky cum...”

“Aaah!” Amy cried. “Aaah! I’m coming!”

She threw herself about on the bed, Steve’s dad struggling to hold her down on the mattress. Grunting loudly, he thrust a few more times into her, then pulled out.

Amy was still shivering at the height of her orgasm as Steve’s dad began to ejaculate.

“Aaah yes!” he yelled. “Yeah! Like that!”

He let go of his cock, letting it twitch and jerk freely, as his semen began to spurt. Steve’s eyes widened as he watched his dad shooting long jets of burning hot spunk across Amy’s naked body, painting white lines across her skin. Amy whimpered in ecstasy, as a few more drops of semen flowed from the throbbing cock and dripped onto her thighs.

“Yeahhh...” Steve’s dad sighed, closing his eyes.

The doorbell rang. Confused, Steve wrapped himself in his white bathrobe, and Amy heard him walking into the hallway to open the door. Seconds later, their neighbor, a burly, red-haired man, raced past him into the bedroom.

“Could you people keep the noise down?” he shouted.

Steve followed him into the bedroom, where his father was still kneeling between Amy’s legs, semen dripping from his soft cock.

“Excuse me?” Steve said.

“Yeah,” the neighbor went on. “You people have been fucking and yelling and carrying on all morning. How the fuck am I supposed to sleep?”

“But...” Steve began.

“And not only that,” the neighbor went on.

He unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pants and underwear. His cock was long and erect, his balls covered in curly, ginger hair.

“It’s also making me fucking horny. Move over, old man.”

He pulled off his shirt, then pushed Steve’s dad away and crawled on top of Amy.

“Nooo!” she cried.

“Shut up!” the neighbor said. “I know you’re ready to fuck anyone. I’ve been listening to that all fucking morning.”

Swiftly, he drove his hard cock into Amy’s cunt and began thrusting into her in a hard, brutal rhythm.

“Nooo!” she cried again. “Stop it!”

“Shut up!” the neighbor cried back. “Shut up! Shut up!”

He slapped her face. And slapped it again.

“Oh God,” Amy sighed, throwing her head back.

Steve’s dad grinned.

“Yeah,” he said, “you can tell she likes that. Slap her again.”

Grunting and fucking, he neighbor slapped her face repeatedly.

“Her tits, too,” Steve’s dad said. “Slap them hard.”

Still thrusting into Amy’s cunt, the neighbor slapped each breast hard several time. Her cheeks and breasts red from the blows, Amy whimpered, overcome by excitement.

“Unh, you filthy little slut,” the neighbor said, his whole body slamming against Amy in a relentless rhythm. “I’ll teach you to keep your neighbors awake. Yeah, I’ll teach you. Unh, unh, unh...”

“Aaah!” Amy cried. “Stop it. I can’t...”

“Yes, you can, you fucking whore!” he said. “I’m gonna make you come - and then you’re gonna swallow every drop of my fucking sperm. And there’s gonna be a lot of it, baby. ‘Cause I’ve been saving it all for you. I’ve been listening to you kids fucking for years. And my sperm has building up inside me all that time.”

“Oh, oh, oh,” Amy gasped. “Aaah!”

She arched her back, trembling violently, as the orgasm surged through her.

“Yeah,” Steve’s dad said. “That’s it. That’s the way she likes it.”

The neighbor thrust into her in a furious rhythm, her juices gushing and squirting around his thick, swollen cock.

“Oh yeah,” he gasped. “That’s fucking great pussy. I’m gonna fucking come. Ah, ah, ah...”

Suddenly the neighbor pulled out of Amy’s cunt, and crawled across her body, his hard, glistening cock bouncing in front of him. He straddled her face, forcing his thick member into her open mouth. As soon as her red lips closed around the helmet, he began to ejaculate.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.