Twin Swap - Cover

Twin Swap

by Mary Kay

Copyright© 2022 by Mary Kay

Incest Sex Story: Brother and sister have sex and switch places, and try to find their way back.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Body Swap   Magic   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Masturbation   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   .

Everyone turned as the glass I had been holding shattered all over the tile floor. Fear gripped me as I felt what my sister Mary was feeling. We were fraternal twins, obviously not identical, but we shared a “gift”. We sometimes knew what the other was feeling. Objectively, I can understand why it would seem weird to be able to feel what someone else is feeling, but to us, it was perfectly normal. As a matter of fact, it could be a lot of fun at times. Unfortunately, it could also be a curse. It seemed to be most pronounced when the emotion was strong. It wasn’t something we had a lot of control over. As a result, we were a lot closer than most siblings. Right now, what I was getting from her could only be described as terror. A few of our closest friends knew and mostly thought it was ‘freaky’.

Steve, my best friend grabbed my arm and asked, “What’s wrong Mike?”

“Mary’s in trouble,” I said, already heading quickly towards the door. “I’ve gotta go.”

“Go. We’ll catch a ride home with someone, or just stay here with Laurie until you can come back for us.”

“Thanks,” I yelled over my shoulder as I ran for the door. The last thing I saw was Steve cleaning up my broken glass.


My Monte Carlo SS must have left twin black lines halfway up the street as I headed toward Mary. It was my pride and joy, but right now I wasn’t giving it a second thought. I knew which direction to drive, but not the distance. My heart was pounding, my palms were sweating and my hair was on end. It hadn’t ever been this intense before. I’d gotten about 2 miles from the party when I felt another shock from her, then fear, and then relief.

Something else had happened, but now she didn’t feel like she was in so much danger anymore. The feeling faded some, but I could still tell what direction she was in, so I continued heading in her direction. A few minutes later, I realized she was moving and no longer as afraid. She was still scared and I realized she was heading home. I slowed down, turned right, and headed for home too.

When I got there, there was a strange truck in our driveway. It was a Nissan Crew Cab. I knew mom was at bunko night. Mom trusted us to be home alone and home on time and we didn’t want to abuse that trust. Saturday nights, though, we could be out pretty much as late as we wanted. At least we could if we’d already finished our homework.

I pulled up alongside the truck, ran to the door, and barged in. There was a guy with fairly curly long blond hair, sitting on the couch with my sister. Mary could tell I was ready to beat the crap out of him (or get the crap beaten out of me), so she got up and stopped me.

“Mike, calm down. I’m fine...”

“What happened,” I asked, looking over to see the guy totally confused, obviously not knowing how I knew anything had happened.

“Chris here,” Mary said, pointing at the guy on the couch, “um ... stopped Jason from doing something I didn’t want.”

“What? Who is this guy and what did he stop that jerk, Jason, from doing? Did he try to hurt you or something? I warned you what his rep is, didn’t I?”

Chris stood up. He was bigger than I thought. I was 6’1” and 190 pounds. He had me by at least 2 inches and 35 pounds of muscle. The odds I would have been the one beaten were definitely above 50/50.

“Look; Jason’s my little brother. I know he can be a jerk sometimes, but I honestly never thought he’d try anything like this.” He turned to Mary. “Again, I’m sorry.”

Mary spoke up, “Chris came in when he was holding me down trying to, umm ... undo my jeans. I was pushing my stomach up as much as I could to keep him from being able to unbutton it, but I think he was about to punch me when Chris grabbed his arm and threw him across the room. Then he brought me home.”

Jason, Mary’s ‘date’, was about my size and if Chris could throw him across the room, Chris had to be strong. The odds rose to about 90/10. Of course, Mary would have had no chance against Jason. She was only 5’3” and about 105 pounds.

Chris walked by me, headed for the door. “Mary, if I were you, I think I’d avoid Jason. As I said, he can be a jerk and he kinda always has been like that. I’ve seen him put the full-court press on girls before, but I never saw him try to physically force anyone before.”

Mary was getting mad now, I could tell. “Yeah, well tell him I never want to see him again. Tell him that if he bothers me again, I’ll press charges, you tell him THAT!”

Chris seemed to consider that. “If you decide to do that, let me know and I’ll testify. Maybe that’ll get his attention. Well, I gotta run. Sorry again, okay?”

Mary walked up to him and kissed him on the cheek. “Thanks.”

I spoke up too, from where I was still standing next to the couch. “Hey, Chris ... thanks, man.”

“Yeah,” Chris said and closed the door behind him.

After we heard Chris drive off, Mary went to go to the bathroom to wash off her makeup and get ready for bed. I sat down on the couch thinking about what could have happened. I felt Mary break down and start to cry.

I headed upstairs and tapped on the bathroom door. “Um, Mary, are you okay?” I could hear her bawling, the emotions just catching up with her. “Mary, open the door, okay?”

I hear Mary unlocking the door and when she opened it, her tears were running down her cheeks and she just wrapped her arms around me and cried onto my shoulder.

Between sobs, she said, “Mike, I was so scared and I couldn’t stop him and I just knew he was gonna rape me. I just knew it. And I so didn’t want it to be him and I only was going out with him ‘cause the guy I really like isn’t interested in me and I just wanna be with someone...”

Mary started crying again and then she took a step back and started hitting me with both fists. She was ... mad ... at me!? The feeling I was getting from her was ... blame. She was blaming me for what happened. I just stood there stunned for a second, when she stepped back and slammed the door in my face. Okay, now I was confused and decided that she just needed some time alone to sort out her feelings.

I went down to the basement where I had my own apartment. Actually, it was an in-law suite and it was all mine. It had a small kitchenette and a full bathroom with a shower and hot tub. It was one of the perks of being the oldest, even if it was by only 28 minutes.

I got ready for bed, made sure all the doors were locked, as well as my SS, and then went to bed. I would have thought I would be hyped up and not be able to sleep, but instead I drifted right off.


I woke up later when my bed shook. I looked up to see Mary sitting on the edge, looking at me in a way that she had never looked at me before. I was groggy and fuzzyheaded, but one thing was clear. I could read the determination, if not in her mood, definitely by the look on her face.

“Mike, you really don’t get it, do you,” Mary asked, putting her hand on my chest, which was covered with my comforter.

“Uh, whaa,” I said, rubbing my eyes. It was probably the most intelligent thing that could have possibly come out of my mouth at that point.

Mary looked at me and smiled. “I know you think I’m pretty. Remember, I can feel you too. I thought you knew how I felt, but I realized tonight that you didn’t. When I was mad at you earlier, you were confused and didn’t know why. Well, the reason is ... the reason I was with Jason...” She turned away and put her head in her hands. “ ... was to make you jealous.” Mary threw her head back, slapping her hands on her knees. “Oh, God, I can’t believe I’m crying telling you this. The person I want to be with ... the one person I can’t be with ... is you. Tonight, I thought Jason was going to take the one thing I most wanted to give you and now I realize that you don’t even think of me that way.”

I was wide awake now. Mary and I had an unwritten rule. We never talked about when we felt the other masturbate. We always knew when the other was doing it though. It’s one of the strongest emotions that transmit between us. I knew she thought I was nice-looking. Objectively, I knew too. I certainly had to admit she was gorgeous and I had to admit to myself that quite often, the subject of my fantasies was Mary. I was frequently glad that although we could read emotions, we couldn’t actually read each other’s thoughts. As I thought that, I apparently let too much slip, because the look that came over Mary’s face was priceless. She realized at that moment, that I felt the same way about her, as she felt about me.

She stood up, her determination returning. She lifted off her nightgown, showing that she was nude underneath. I always sleep in the nude. It’s more comfortable and since I’m in my part of the house, it’s no big deal. Mary walked around the bed, swaying her hips seductively. She climbed under the comforter, snuggled up against me, and kissed me. This was no sister-to-brother kiss, this was a full-blown, passionate, lover’s kiss.

I was scared. Not so much that it was Mary, but that I knew we were going to make love and though I tried to be all macho and pretend I knew it all, I had no idea what to do, or how to act.

Mary backed off and looked at me, a tear falling from her eyes. “Am I so scary, that you’re afraid of me? What’s so wrong with me? I wanted to give you my virginity tonight because I’m afraid. Afraid of what might happen ... like what almost happened tonight, afraid if I don’t do it, it may never happen ... and I really, really want it to happen.”

I sat up and wiped the tear away. “Mary, there’s nothing wrong with you, you’re beautiful, but I have a confession to make. I ... don’t know what to do. I’ve never done it before.”

The shocked emotion I got from Mary was so quickly replaced by joy, that it was almost impossible to tell them apart. Mary literally flipped on top of me, raining kisses down all over my face. When she finally got to my lips, she slowed down and we began passionately kissing. She felt so good, lying on top of me, skin on skin. She smelled so nice. I could tell that she had just taken a shower and dried and styled her light brown hair, just for this occasion. She was looking at me with her green eyes twinkling with delight.

Before long, we were kissing each other’s necks and when she sat up and reached down, guiding me to her opening, I felt such a mixture of feelings from her and for her. Love was definitely in there, along with more than a little lust, caring, and a little bit of fear. We were going where neither of us had ever been before and it was made even weirder because it wasn’t just anyone, but it was each other and it was getting hard to tell where my emotions ended and hers began.

Mary looked at me and mouthed the words, ‘I Love You’ and then began to work me into her. I could tell it was uncomfortable for her. I could also tell she was determined to do it. I’m not that big, but I guess if you’re a virgin, even I seem big. In the gym, you can’t help but compare yourself to others, whether you try to look or not and it was unfortunately obvious that I wasn’t any more than average.

Mary began to slowly move up and down on me, going a little farther down each time. It was so tight, I was afraid she would tear up, but she didn’t and soon, she was all the way down.

Mary sighed, feeling satisfaction, contentment, and lust. She started going all the way up and then all the way down. It was the most incredible feeling I’ve ever felt. I’d only ever felt actual sensations from her once and that was years ago when she wrecked on her bike and then it was only a flash. Now, as she rode me, the feelings I was getting from her grew stronger and stronger, until they were unlike anything I’d ever felt before. We could both actually feel what the other was feeling, not just emotionally, but physically as well. I could feel what it felt like to have me inside her and she could feel what it was like to be inside her. Getting physical sensations from each other was something that happened occasionally. An unexpected sharp pain usually triggered it. This was the first time though that it was an ongoing sensation. I could tell they were affecting me, blurring the line between what I was feeling and what she was feeling. After a while, it was like being one person. It wasn’t her and me anymore, but just one “us”.

We rode the feelings and emotions for I couldn’t honestly tell how long. We were both very close to finishing, on the brink, the feelings almost overwhelming. It was so intense I could hardly breathe. Mary was now grinding up and down as fast as she could. That’s when it hit. I don’t know if I triggered hers, or she triggered mine, but it was the most amazing feeling I’ve ever felt and I felt like I was floating above my body for just a split second.

The next thing I know I’m pounding my body down on his rod with all of my might, the feeling so overwhelming that I couldn’t have stopped if I’d wanted to. I felt him repeatedly pulsing and cumming inside me and I pushed down on him hard, forcing him into me deep as he pumped his seed into me. That’s when it came to me that I was no longer in my own body anymore, but somehow, I was now in Mary’s. Opening my eyes, I confirmed this, and judging by the look on my old face, Mary was now coming to the same realization that she was now in my body instead of this one. I’d never heard myself scream before, but the sound that came out of my old body was unlike any sound I’d ever made when I owned it. Of course, the accompanying scream that came out of my mouth was just as amazingly loud, high, and shrill.

“OH MY GOD,” I yelled, scared out of my mind. “Mary is that you in my body? What happened?”

“I DON’T KNOW. I was just feeling so good and the next thing I know, I feel you pumping on me and I was cumming inside you. I don’t know how it happened! This can’t be happening ... THIS CAN’T BE HAPPENING! OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD! WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO?

“I DON’T KNOW!” I said and then tried to force myself to calm down. “Just let me think for a minute, okay?” I sat there, still straddling him, feeling him slowly wilt inside me. There had to be a reasonable explanation. There just had to. I still couldn’t think straight, because I was still shaking from the aftershocks and they were affecting my concentration. I wondered if Mary was feeling the same way and that’s when I realized something. I couldn’t tell what Mary was feeling. I’d never felt completely alone before and although it was probably normal for everyone else, it felt like a large hole where she usually lived.

“Mary, can you read my feelings? I can’t feel you.” I hadn’t had to strain to feel her in a long time, but now I strained hard, but still felt nothing. The talent was simply ‘gone’.

“No. Oh, Mike, what are we going to do? How do we change back? I’m scared Mike, I’m really scared.”

I climbed off of Mary, off of my own body. I felt like I was going to leak all over the bed and had to hold my legs tightly together to keep everything in. “I’ve got to clean up and think about this.”

I got off of the bed and waddled into the bathroom. I sat on the toilet, let everything leak out and then pee’d. It was a completely different experience. Instead of pushing a stream, holding, and aiming, it came out faster which was a good thing, but also felt more like a big leak from inside me. With nothing to hold and aim, it just ran all over my stuff down there. It was a whole lot messier. I sat there for a couple of minutes, organizing my thoughts and trying to calm down a little. Then, I wiped around with toilet paper as best I could and got up and flushed.

Walking back out into the bedroom, I sat down on the edge of the bed. Mary was looking at me funny.

“What?” I asked, folding my arms over my breasts in an instinctively protective gesture. Why are you looking at me like that?” For some reason, I felt embarrassed by his gaze and couldn’t meet his eyes. “I just realized that for the first time since puberty, I’m in a lot bigger body than you are. Also, I just realized for the first time how pretty my body really is.”

“I’ve always thought so, but right now we’ve got other things to think about. One, mom’s gonna be home in a couple of hours. What are we gonna tell her? Are we gonna tell her? Two, I have no idea how we switched, or how to switch back. Do you?”

We spent the next twenty minutes describing what each other’s feelings were at the time we switched. Mary felt the same brief out-of-body experience I had and depressingly, neither of us had any idea how it happened.

Mary sat up and crossed his legs like always, tucking one foot under his butt. It looked much less graceful in my body than it did in her own. “Well, Mike,” Mary paused as if deciding whether to continue and then decided. “We could always try doing what we did to switch in the first place.”

I realized what he meant right away, but the thought of having sex with a guy kinda freaked me out, even though I was now in the appropriate body. “Sis, honestly, I don’t know if I could do it with a guy, you know? It just seems too weird.”

“Have you got another idea? It’s worth a try, isn’t it?”

I looked down to see that Mary was hard. The idea scared me, though I didn’t want to admit it. When Mary took the initiative and leaned over and started kissing my breasts, I was amazed at how good it immediately felt. Mary slowly eased me back, until I was lying on my back. He leaned over me and started running his tongue over my breasts, tenderly, first one and then the other. He then started kissing me all over, starting with my neck and working his way down.

I could feel my body reacting to his kisses and caresses and I was feeling little shocks all through my body. I was amazed at how intense everything was. The first time Mary touched my new private area with his fingers, I practically jumped off the bed, but he moved his hand away, teasingly and kept on just kissing and caressing, for over a half hour, until I was ready to beg him to push it inside me, I felt so empty inside.

Just like last time, Mary took the initiative and when he moved between my legs, I instinctively pulled my legs up and apart to make it easier for him to position himself at my opening. I was so wet he slid all the way in on the first try.

“Ungh, that feels so GOOD,” was all I could say as he started sliding rhythmically in and out. I couldn’t believe how much more sensitive my new clit was, than my old penis was, and just surrendered to the feelings as Mary moved in and out, while using his thumb to rub my button in time with his thrusts.

Mary slowly picked up speed and force, as he pounded into me. It wasn’t long before I had my first full orgasm as a female and it was incredible. It was so much more intense than the male version, more of a surrender than an action. I totally lost control of my body and had trouble breathing it was so intense. I felt like my whole body was being shocked, right down to my toes, like my brain was exploding, but in a good way. My body no longer obeyed my commands and just moved on its own, thrusting back against him with all my strength.

Just as I thought I couldn’t take anymore, I felt Mary swell and then shoot into me. I immediately had another full-blown orgasm, as intense as the first, but I didn’t feel any out-of-body experience or anything like that. It was incredibly good, but that was all.

Mary collapsed on top of me and I don’t know what came over me, but I began to cry, tears running down my face. I just felt so helpless and hopeless, like I was never going to get back to my own body again. Mary leaned up on one elbow and caressed my face with his hands. He began kissing me tenderly, not in a sexual way, but in a comforting way. Eventually, I felt cried out and decided to take a shower.

“Mary, off. I’m going to take a shower. I feel sweaty and sticky and gross ... What are we gonna do?”

“I don’t know Mike. I guess we have to be each other until we figure out how to get back,” Mary said, as he rolled off me.

I got up and headed for the shower. As I walked in the door, I reached for the shelf I kept the towels on, intending to grab the top one like always. Another shock came as I missed by a good foot and when I went back to the shelf, I couldn’t even reach the bottom of the shelf while standing on my tiptoes. I stopped and looked up at it.

Mary started to laugh, “It’s a little bit harder to reach things in that tiny little body, isn’t it?”

I stopped reaching and looked back at him. “Would you mind handing me a towel please?” I could have jumped up and grabbed one, but I felt like if I had, I would have leaked all over the floor.

Mary got up and easily grabbed two towels. “Here, take two. You need one for your hair.” Mary looked at the shower and then grabbed another towel. “Want some company? I need to show you how to condition your hair. Let me go to my shower and grab my shower stuff. I don’t want you using your cheapie shampoo on my hair.”

“Okay, I’m gonna go ahead and get in.”

While Mary ran to get his shampoo and stuff, I went ahead and grabbed the sprayer that was connected to my showerhead. I rinsed off as best I could. It was hard because I felt slimy up inside, but when the sprayer hit my clit, it felt really, REALLY good. To rinse, I had to put a finger over it so I didn’t stimulate myself all over again. Also, I was sore and I couldn’t wash up inside without it stinging a little.

Mary came back, noticed me blocking my clit with my finger, and giggled. It sounded weird to hear my old voice giggle. “Yeah, I have to do that too when I wash down there. Otherwise, I’d run out of hot water before I’d ever get out.”

Mary hopped in with me and spent the next 30 minutes shampooing and conditioning my hair, using body wash and a soft scrubbing thing he called a loofah, he washed my body neck to toe. It felt really nice, especially when he washed my breasts. Everything seemed more sensitive. There were definitely good points to being a girl.

We got out of the shower and I saw why the two towels. Even after towel drying it as best I could, my long hair was still dripping everywhere. I wrapped it up in the second towel. I’d seen her wrap a towel around her hair, so I kinda knew how to do it. I dried my body off and Mary handed me a bottle of lotion.

“Mike, you need to moisturize your skin, or it’ll dry out. Just put a thin layer of this on.”

Would this ever end? “Taking care of this body is a lot of work. Do you do this all the time?”

“Yep. You should get used to it in case we can’t change back?”

“We’ll change back somehow. We changed so there has to be a way to change back.”

I didn’t want to even consider the alternative of being stuck in this tiny, weak, high-maintenance body forever. I liked being big and strong. I liked being a guy. I didn’t want to be stuck like this. I couldn’t be stuck like this forever. Could I? What if part of it was the link we have with each other? Now that we don’t, could it be possible that we were stuck like this permanently?

After putting on the lotion, I realized I had to pee again. I could hold it for hours as a guy and I’d just gone like an hour ago. I sat down on the toilet and let go again. I couldn’t get over the difference in how it felt. It felt like once I let go, there was no control. I looked up and saw Mary towel dry his hair and grab the stuff back out of the shower.

He put the stuff on the counter. “Mike, put this back in my shower on the way to my room. You’re going to have to sleep there until we change back. I think we should go on the Internet Monday at school and see if we can find some information on this. It has to have happened before if it happened to us.”

“Good idea,” I said and then noticed that Mary was taking charge. Our roles seemed to have switched along with our bodies.

Mary came and leaned down next to me. “What’s wrong Mike? Why are you crying?”

I hadn’t even realized that I was, but sure enough, I could feel the tears running down my cheeks. “It’s everything. I don’t want to be a girl. I don’t like being weak; I don’t like being small and I don’t like feeling helpless. I can’t be stuck like this. I can’t do it.”

“Mike, I have, my entire life. There are good things to being a girl, trust me. Everything will be okay, Okay?”

I nodded, grabbing a piece of toilet paper to dry my face. “Okay,” I said sniffling.

I got up and Mary hugged me, rubbing my long hair with his hand. Then he leaned down and kissed me on the lips. He held me tight, and we just stood there, kissing deeply. I needed this closeness and until that moment, I hadn’t realized how much. It still felt unreal. I was a girl. I was alone, unable to feel Mary’s emotions. The hugging and kissing felt nice and helped me feel connected again.

I eventually broke the embrace and grabbed the shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and loofah. My hands were so small now; I had trouble carrying it all. I put it all back in Mary’s shower, went into Mary’s room, and closed the door. Standing in front of Mary’s full-length mirror, I looked at myself critically for the first time. The weight on my chest still took getting used to. Turning side to side caused a lot of sensations I was totally unfamiliar with. I put my hands up and started feeling my breasts, tweaking the nipples a little to see how they felt. It felt good, but not like it did when Mary caressed, licked, and sucked on them.

I heard a noise and turned around to see Mary watching me. “Mike, two more things. First, you forgot my nightgown. Imagine if mom found that in your room. We’ve got to be very, very careful. Here,” Mary put the gown on the bed and tenderly caressed my chin with his hand. Then, he reached down and caressed my breast. “They feel good, don’t they?”

“They take getting used to, that’s for sure. Thanks for the nightgown. Glad you caught it. What was the other thing?”

Mary walked over to the vanity and opened the center drawer. Pulling something out, she pushed a button and then put it back and walked over to me. “Swallow this. It’s my birth control pill.”

“Your Birth control pill? Since when have you been on Birth control?”

“Since almost two years ago. Until tonight, it’s really just been to control my period so I don’t cramp so badly. Trust me, it’s so worth it.”

I swallowed the pill. Up until that moment, I hadn’t even considered the possibility of pregnancy from what we’d done tonight.

Mary kissed me again. “Good night. I wish we could sleep together. I wanna fall asleep holding you.”

“Me too. We’d best get to bed though. Mom’s gonna be home in about fifteen minutes or so and I plan on being in bed by then.”

“Me too,” Mary said and closed the door quietly. “G’night,” I heard him say in the hallway as he walked back to my room.

“G’Night,” I yelled back.

I turned out the light and got into bed. I rolled over on my stomach to sleep like I always did, but my new breasts prevented me from being comfortable. In disgust, I turned over, onto my back. I just laid there for the next twenty minutes, eyes closed, thinking about things, when, I heard the door open. I cracked my eyes open, to see mom peeking in to see if Mary was home. She closed the door and the last thing I remember thinking before falling asleep was that this totally, completely, absolutely, sucked.


I woke up the next morning, thinking what a weird dream I’d had. Rolling from my side onto my back, I knew immediately that it hadn’t been a dream as I felt my boobs shift on my chest. Suddenly wide awake, I sat up in bed.

“Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap,” I said, holding my boobs. “It wasn’t a dream.” I sat up in bed, taking stock of the situation. Eventually, I got up and put on Mary’s robe, went to the bathroom, and then out to the kitchen to get some breakfast. I bet Mary never ate last night.

As I walked towards the kitchen, I could hear someone in there. When I walked in, I saw my mom rinsing a bowl. It was surprising how much Mary looked like a younger version of mom. Sometimes though, people mistook them for sisters.

“Hi honey,” mom said, then gave me a big hug and kissed me on the forehead.

“Hi mom,” I said, trying to be as nonchalant as possible. I must have done a good job because she didn’t seem to notice any difference. I had to stand on my tiptoes to reach a cereal bowl and again to get my cereal. I got a spoon and put it all on the table and then went and got the milk. I was surprised for a second at how heavy the gallon of milk felt now. It just reminded me again how much I wanted back into my real body. I sat down and poured a big bowl of cocoa puffs and unscrewed the milk.

“Honey?” My mom was standing behind me and put a hand on my shoulder. “When did you start eating Mike’s cereal? I thought you hated cocoa puffs.”

Crap! I forgot to get Mary’s cereal instead of mine. “Um, I promised Mike I’d make him a bowl of cereal and wake him up this morning. Believe me, I don’t want to eat this sugary stuff. Yuk.”

“That’s very sweet of you, honey. What brought on this sudden act of kindness?”

I had to start thinking fast. “Well, don’t tell him, but I’m hoping he’ll drive me to the mall later. I thought a little buttering up now would help.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.