Not Your Papa's Lamb Stew - Cover

Not Your Papa's Lamb Stew

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Poem Sex Story: The story and poem concern breeding habits. Illustrated.

Caution: This Poem Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Illustrated   .

The fuck is taking longer than usual. Raylene goes over to check what the problem is.

Naked woman with a protruding belly standing beside a naked woman being fucked from behind, with a sheep standing next to the fornicating couple.

“Taint nothing you need to get het up about,” Raylene’s brother Jace says. “You’ll get your turn soon enough.”

“It’s this lamb,” Raylene’s twin sister Bertha says. “Needed some affection.”

“Don’t tell me Jace’s been...”

“I haven’t, I swear,” Jace protests, momentarily halting his thrusts.

“Don’t stop, don’t stop,” Bertha moans.

Jace resumes thrusting. Bertha says, “One thing, though. I’d never noticed it before, but this lamb has Jace’s eyes. Also his nose. Also—”

“You said ‘one thing!’” Jace yelps.

“Don’t stop, don’t stop.”

“Also what?” Raylene asks.

“His big ears,” Bertha says.

“We all got big ears,” Jace says, continuing to thrust. “And anyways they look more like coozies than ears.”

“Oh god oh god oh god,” Bertha groans.

“It’s a boy lamb,” Raylene comments. “Not that that would stop Jace.”

“Hold on a gosh darn minute,” Jace says.

“Don’t stop, don’t fucking stop!”

“And if my little one’s a boy, he sure as fuck better not pop out with an eensy pecker.”

“Oh god, oh god, oh god,” groan Bertha and Jace together.

“Baa,” goes the lamb.

In the Ozarks, teens incestuously screw.
Sisters strip, then brothers MOUNT AND DO
Them whenever they please.
That’s why teen pregnancies
Are very common, but marriages are few.

Poem by Ashley
Illustration by Mat

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.