Whose Orgasms Are They Anyway? - Cover

Whose Orgasms Are They Anyway?

Copyright© 2022 by Daydreamz

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Hannah had been sent to the dentist - who is a complete pervert! After her ordeal she's out on the street, having to walk home alone, in the rain, with no coat or even panties. But a girl might not stay a victim forever, especially if two of them get together...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Gang Bang   Orgy   Safe Sex   Revenge  

“Oooh, what are you watching?” Daisie led the way in. The gang were lounging on the sofas in the end of the long garage, in front of a huge TV on the wall that had a menu of movies on it, while one of them was unpacking beers onto a table in the middle - Dan. Three sofas in a semicircle.

“Come on then,” smiled Daisie’s dad, eyeing up their legs - with the rest of the bikers. He seemed to think what they were wearing was a joke he was wise to. He shuffled along to make room for Daisy, patting the cushion between himself and a skinny guy who was called Meat for some reason. He started flicking through movie titles.

Mick was making room for Hannah, between himself and a friendly smiling one who was called Stig. Pete was on the smaller third sofa, with a space for Dan presumably. Hannah sat down, making herself not touch her clothes, as Daisy had been definite about. Now Mick and Stig were rubbing against her of course, but just shoulders, and keeping their hands on their own laps. She had to admit her legs did look rather bare next to their jeans.

Daisy laughed at the movie title on the screen: “Chopper Chicks in Zombietown??”

“Not your favourite?” her dad smirked.

“We were thinking more like: ‘Dentist Destruction Dames’.”

He came over a bit more serious. “What do you want to do with him?” He looked at Hannah.

“I don’t know,” was all she could think of to say. How could they stop him doing it to anyone else, without killing him or chopping bits off? And which bits would they chop anyway, as he hadn’t actually fucked her?

But already David had started a movie. A different one. There were bikers in it and it wasn’t porn, but Hannah wasn’t concentrating. Her mind couldn’t help thinking about the dentist, getting fucked, and gangbangs. Suppose Mick touched her leg?

Daisy’s mum wasn’t around - in the house somewhere presumably but leaving them to it. Mick might touch her leg, like delicately or accidentally. If she didn’t move it or say something Stig might start as well. He might undo a button on her blouse; the bottom one, at the top of her leg.

Mick might undo another button ... the top one? Pretty soon they’d have her blouse open, and be looking at her lacey see-through excuse for a bra. If they pulled her legs open, they could stroke her labia! These shorts were so thin, it’d probably turn her on. They’d notice and start on her tits...

Oh, Daisy was grinning at her, in real life, as though she could tell what she was daydreaming about. Which perhaps she could, they were so in tune. Would she be jealous?

Would she herself be jealous, if Daisy decided to get gangbanged? Or, if they both got gangbanged, would it actually be something they were doing together? It wouldn’t be intimate, in a way, being fucked just casually, for her body, by someone her parents’ age. So it might not be something to get jealous about.

It came back to her how David had offered to show Daisy about different cocks ... that had to mean the whole gang’s. Six different penises. What would Pete’s look like, for example? Compared with Dan’s or the others’? How different were they anyway?

Pete was looking back at her, instead of at the movie. He had his arm round Dan, which was weird but also cool, probably. “You’re making me feel a bit overdressed,” he smiled.

“You can take your jeans off,” Daisy laughed. “Catch up.”

Everyone was checking with everyone else, to see what was okay. David was checking with her, making sure she felt safe.

“Go on,” she said. God!


“That was incredible,” she giggled in Daisy’s ear, back in bed a bit later.

“I actually bet it was Mum’s idea,” Daisy sniggered.

“A gang nude dance party! Dancing to rock, but with nothing on ... it was so we’d really know we’re in control.”

“That’s right. And they didn’t get hard, even with us completely naked and them.”

“Cos they weren’t going to fuck us. Unless we grabbed them.”

“Did you feel like it? A bit?”

“It was quite sexy wasn’t it, how they were looking at us. And they’re not in bad shape are they? I half wanted to see them hard.”

“Mmmm, to compare. But that’d’ve been more than teasing, as we weren’t going to go the rest of the way with them.”

“Yes ... that’d’ve been cruel.”

“What about when we’re safe, would you?”

“Well, I don’t know ... I think I might! It was so ... just friendly wasn’t it. Quite amazing really. When anyone would’ve been sure a biker gang and two teen girls was going to mean a massive fuckfest whatever the girls wanted.”

“I think it’s a setup. They want to fuck us, we know that already, and that’s a way of making us feel like doing it.”

“Yeeesss ... well that’s alright isn’t it? I mean, it’s true, not being deceiving or something.”

“Not like the dentist.”

“No. That was just a pure trick. And because he can’t get a girl, cos he’s scared.”

“He has to have ALL the power, to feel safe enough. As he’s so insecure. That’s what my therapist said about mine - why he needed me to be so young.”

“It’d serve him right if we made him watch.”

Daisy laughed. “Yeah. Six guys fuck you and he can only watch, the one guy who doesn’t!”

Hannah laughed and snuggled in a bit more. “Six guys. I was thinking three each.”

“Alright! I will if you will! It’s time I tried it, and I want to see how many times you cum. Especially if they can go twice each, with the two of us ... so it might be six.”

“God. And will that teach him a lesson? What do you suppose?”

“We can ask Mum and Dad, they’ll know. And my old therapist, she’ll know even better. Some guys’d pay to watch that I bet, instead of feeling punished. But I suppose some others would feel so jealous they’d burst. Well, let’s see. Your pussy seems to be quite looking forward to it...”


Two weeks later, it was time already. Hannah was going downstairs with Daisy. Nude under soft, loose pyjamas that came open and off easily; on protection, about to get fucked, lots of times!! By nice men, that she trusted but didn’t actually know very well, who were her dad’s age...

She went in behind Daisy, and there was the dentist. He was called Jason something, and he’d been kidnapped in his own car, and now he was a prisoner. THE prisoner. Stripped like she’d been, and tied like she’d been, except to the wall next to the TV, to hooks David had put in specially.

He was probably thirty something, skinny, not very big, and scared. Which he ought to be, because the gang were seriously on her side. He was obviously wishing he hadn’t abused her! And he didn’t know it, but he had to react the right way this evening, or he’d be taken away and have something gruesome done to him.

He was looking, but not daring to say anything. His cock and balls were shrunk and dangly; he looked generally ridiculous.

The gang weren’t interested in him right now though, they were focused on her and Daisy. And she wasn’t angry either, particularly; which meant she was over it, pretty much. And now, she was going to finish the job and be totally over it, along with Daisy.

“Right,” said Daisy to the gang, “take your clothes off.” She was connecting her phone to the big amplifier under the TV.

Hannah braced herself to be in charge. Which’d be fun, on top of having a point. “We’re going to teach you shuffle dancing,” she managed not to laugh, as the music started. “Line up here.” She pointed along in front of the sofas.

In a minute the six naked dads were standing in front of her and Daisy. Their dicks were floppy, but a bit swollen, compared to the dentist’s. “So, point your feet out like this, and put your weight on the balls of your feet...” she and Daisy demonstrated. “Okay, now swivel them and shift back onto the heels ... yes ... and then bounce up on the balls of your feet again, and while the weight’s off you can slide your foot...”

They were all laughing, as the dads clumsily tried to move their feet, while the girls danced in time together in front of them - which Hannah knew from Daisy’s zillion TikTok followers would be looking sexy. After a couple of minutes she called a halt to it.

“That’s terrible,” she wagged a stern finger at them, “that’s not dancing at all! You’re going to have to be punished! In fact, you’re going to be fucked! Daisy and I are going to gangbang you, taking turns.”

Pete, Meat and Mick managed almost-convincing groans of despair.

She slipped her pyjamas off, and so did Daisy, just like that. Six cocks started moving! And in fact a seventh, but they were ignoring him.

“So,” she pointed at Dan. She was going to start with the smallest and then work up gradually. “Lie down on your back. Yes right there. The rest of you sit down and wait for your punishment.”

Dan was only a little taller than she was herself, and not beefy either, but his dick was looking about as big as Daisy’s vibe. Ideal! Daisy was touching her, stroking her tits and pussy, to make sure she was nice and wet and it was all super sexy for everyone: Daisy said two girls were at least four times as sexy as one.

Hannah cautiously touched Dan’s swelling cock, making it jerk upwards, and straddled him.

Dan was nice-looking, and a nice person. He was smiling up at her, knowing about the no-kissing part of the deal and quite happy about it. He was married after all, but bi and just looking forward to what her tight young pussy was going to feel like, round his cock.

“What a lovely cock,” she told him, and he beamed even more. It was standing up on its own by now, feeling warm and special. Daisy leaned in and stroked over his cockhead - with wet fingertips! Daisy’s own juice!

Hannah lifted it up and sat down on it.

It had slid in completely naturally. Well of course the whole process was natural. It was feeling nice, inside. She lifted herself, which felt even nicer, then lowered herself again, until her clit bumped into his bone. That felt awesome!!

“UUuuurrrhh,” Dan was groaning already. Daisy had stopped joining in, which was just as well. Hannah began bouncing gently up and down, basically vibing her pussy on his dick, but having a nice time with him. Daisy was naked next to her, playing with her hair, and the other five bikers were on the sofas waiting for their fucks. It was all extremely sexy.

She did a bit of experimenting, flexing her pelvis as she landed, to rub her labia a bit as well as squishing them. That was even a bit better. And she could land harder or softer ... After a few minutes she realised she could alter the angle, to make it more clit or less ... she tried combining it for a while, as the blood was beginning to sing in her head...

Dan’s face had gone a bit tense. Or in fact, really tense. Oh, he was cumming! Gasping and jerking his cock upwards. Spurting into her! His eyes were locked onto hers, super intently.

She kept bouncing until he began to slow down, then settled onto him with a last luxurious rub. She’d fucked him, and got sperm squirted into her; right deep in, into her cervix and all that. He was smiling up at her and stroking her thighs, nice and happy.

She hadn’t cum herself, she’d been too busy learning about how to do it, but she probably would with the next one. And to be honest, with having several orgasms every day for weeks, they weren’t too vital, each one. The main thing was the sexy feeling and sharing it.

She stood up and checked her pussy: it wasn’t leaking at this point, not dripping on the carpet anyway. Dan’s cock was flopping down on his tummy and he was still smiling dreamily.

But now, she needed another cock in her vag.

“Stig,” she pointed bossily at him. “Get on the floor and lie down. Dancing so badly, what else can you expect?” She hadn’t been able to not grin, but she was facing away from Jason on the wall at least.

In a moment she was mounted again, just the same, with a lovely feeling radiating out from her pussy and a smiling dad looking up at her. Biker dad ... She picked up her experimenting where she’d left off: mixing her landing speed, angle, rubbing, stroke length and speed. It was lucky she was quite slender, lithe and lissom, and reasonably fit, so she could work the fuck properly, with so many combinations to put together. It was going to take some time to get it perfect, but luckily she was basically athletic.

She realised she hadn’t really noticed what Stig’s dick was like. Probably that meant it was fairly like Dan’s? She paused at the top of a stroke to have a look: yes a nice five inches or so plus the head that was still inside, making six, and quite straight.

“Gorgeous!” she told him, and he grinned.

Daisy was next to them, trying to get Dan hard again, with her fingers, so that she could gangbang him. It looked like it might need a bit longer though.

Over the next few minutes, her technique was definitely improving. Swirling her pussy round added something. Oh and she ought to be thinking about Stig, not just herself selfishly. He was gazing at her tits, like in a trance. Well they were bouncing, and bouncing more or less, depending what she was doing.

Was he wishing she was going faster or slower or something? If it was her, she’d have liked a slow build-up period, then a faster, harder bit to finish. She started watching his face while she did different things. It definitely changed, depending! It was hard to say how, exactly, but somehow she could tell what he was liking best.

It was pretty cool how he wasn’t trying to take over and move himself, just lying there being fucked and hoping she’d be okay at it, even being her first time - or her first evening at least. Or perhaps he was thinking she’d be good at it with being made for it. She giggled, and speeded up.

Ooooh that was it! He was going tense, and so was she! The feeling was building up and up, as she speeded up and up, bashing down ... there!! The cum burst over her, melting her brain in that gorgeous special way, and Stig was cumming too, obviously spurting sperm into her while she pressed down to get it deep up inside.

After a few seconds of bliss her mind began to clear again, sitting on him while the spasms faded. “Let that be a lesson to you,” she smiled, resisting his fingers on her arms that were trying to pull her down into a cuddle. She had her hands on his chest.

“Sorry,” he was smiling back. “That was definitely a lesson!”

“Right,” she disconnected and stood up. “Who’s next? ... You!” She pointed at Pete, who was hard already. In fact they were all hard, including Jason; and Dan who was now being mounted by Daisy.

Stig crawled away onto a sofa, making way; so next thing Pete and Dan were going to be fucked next to each other, by herself and her lithe, lissom blonde girlfriend.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.