Whose Orgasms Are They Anyway? - Cover

Whose Orgasms Are They Anyway?

Copyright© 2022 by Daydreamz

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Hannah had been sent to the dentist - who is a complete pervert! After her ordeal she's out on the street, having to walk home alone, in the rain, with no coat or even panties. But a girl might not stay a victim forever, especially if two of them get together...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Gang Bang   Orgy   Safe Sex   Revenge  

They spent the morning in Daisy’s bedroom, talking and playing music, watching YouTube, touching and giggling. Daisy kept playing with Hannah’s tits, stroking and kissing them, and with her hair, making it into a brush and stroking her erect nipples with it. It was a whole new way of being with someone, and awesome. And Daisy’s big biker dad was downstairs with one of his gang, so she was safe.

Then for lunch Daisy’s dad said he was taking them into town, with his mate Mick, on their bikes.

“Jeans and jacket this time,” he smiled at her, “and pullover. Harley’s jacket will fit well enough, and her helmet and gloves.”

He was so definite that Hannah knew she was going, even though it wasn’t exactly an order. And Daisy was nodding and smiling.

So that’s what they did.

It was different being on the bike this time, quite exciting, and even walking back into the shopping precinct Hannah didn’t feel as scared as she’d thought she might be. She realised David and Mick were keeping her between them, safe. Mick wasn’t as big as David, but he looked athletic and moved in a certain cocky way, that probably meant he could beat up any pervert dentists they came across, easily.

And he smiled at her a lot and asked about her sports and what she was interested in, and so did David, so even sitting in the McDonalds almost opposite the dentist’s surgery it was all feeling okay. They chatted, and Hannah could see they fancied her, and also Daisy, but they weren’t trying anything like seducing or even suggesting anything. People were watching them, and Daisy had been absolutely flaunting her ass in her skin tight leather trousers. And Daisy’s jeans were skin tight on her own ass and thighs. Everyone was thinking they were hot.

The dentist’s was closed with it being Saturday, but Hannah knew that if he’d turned up he’d have looked different today. He’d be weaker than he’d seemed yesterday, and not just scared of the bikers physically but also feeling inferior generally, especially when he saw her too, with them.

Although the fact was: he wanted to fuck her, and so did a lot of other people.

Suppose she’d come off as stronger, would he still have done it to her? She’d been pretty meek with him, like a child at the doctor’s. With Daisy, he’d have known she wouldn’t put up with it, she’d have reported him at least, not come back for more! She’d have been angry. Even though she wasn’t an aggressive person especially. She was just older and more confident.

“Better?” David was smiling at her. He’d seen something in her face.

“What do you do?” she asked.

“I’m a nurse,” he grinned.

“At the hospital?” She played it casual. What kind of nurse would he be? One that wouldn’t mind fucking her, however young she was. And she wouldn’t be exactly only his second, that was obvious too.

“Yes, theatre nurse, making sure the patient is ready. Looking after them afterwards.”

“Mum works there too,” Daisy was grinning too, “she’s an anaesthetist.”

“Oh cool,” Hannah wondered if it was a joke or not, about operating on the dentist? But probably not ... she looked at Mick, wondering what he did. He was pretty good-looking too, or even a bit more.

“What do you think?” he teased.

His light-brown eyes smiled confidently at her. His accent was only slightly local, and his hair was neat. If Daisy’s dad was a nurse, he could be anything ... but something respectable. And he’d like to fuck her too; and his mate’s daughter, her girlfriend. If they invited him.

“An accountant,” she taunted. It was the most boring thing she could think of.

“Wrong,” he smiled.

“He does websites,” said Daisy next to her. Uniting with her. Two teens facing older guys opposite - her dad and his mate, who were saving her, but also wanting to fuck her. “Designing them, for companies.”

“Lines of code,” he picked up the joke, “line after line, nearly the same.”

“How fast does your bike go?” she swivelled her green eyes off to the side and back, each way, to wind him up a bit, smiling. She’d tried it on her Insta, after practising, copying someone, and guys had gone nuts.


“It is all about power isn’t it?” Hannah was still with Daisy, that night. In bed with Daisy, naked and legs interlocked. She’d gone home in the afternoon and had a cup of tea, to keep her mum and dad happy, then ridden back on her bike, which had been some exercise too. So now she could stay until basically school on Monday.

“It is,” Daisy murmured. They were both a little tired, or relaxed at least, after a couple of hours of sex. “Power and status. In the cinema, the guy did a little test, to see how I’d react, and then he just learned that he could do it as we didn’t have any power, with being too young and scared to just stand up and start shouting. But we had some status, with being pretty girls, that he could kind of steal. It was a kind of bullying.”

“I was the same. He knew I’d be scared and not tell anyone. Except I met you.”

“And I feel better about mine, now you’ve eaten me three times.” Daisy kissed her. “And I bet Mum and Dad kind of understand how we’re good for each other like this.”

“Yes, and they have power don’t they, and now I’ve got it too. We both have it, now I’ve got all six numbers of the whole gang in my phone, same as you, and I can just call them; or you.”

“Or tease them. I mean you have more power yourself now don’t you. Just because, people want you to like them. And what were you doing to Mick at lunch? That’s status. And why do you have your hair so long? It’s so guys will lust after you.”

“I hadn’t really thought about it. Just, maybe it’s a bit long now?”

“I love it being long. It’s amazing.” Daisy reached for a handful and spread it over herself. “All these shades of brown.”

“The bikes are about power aren’t they. And status, being faster and louder. Everybody wants it.”

“You were experimenting with Mick, even if you didn’t realise, about having power. I did the same with Dad I think, that’s why he started thinking about fucking me. Short dresses and makeup.”

“It was just teasing him a bit.”

“You were daring him not to be an accountant and to run you home really fast, to try and impress you! And you knew he’d try and scare you and then when you weren’t he’d be more smitten than ever. And the way you were looking at him ... I mean you know you’re stunning don’t you, really.”

“I’ve never thought of myself being stunning.”

“You can just make me smile, with a look.”

“You make me smile ... I was thinking I might start with makeup, a bit?”

“Mmmm it’s time isn’t it. Can I do it for you? I’d love to do that. Not that I’m a expert or anything!” She laughed. “But I’d like to.”


So after breakfast she was sitting in front of the mirror again, while Daisy caressed her shoulders and gazed at her face.

“Okay, well your skin is too perfect to mess with,” Daisy pronounced after a minute, “so it’s eyes and mouth really. And even then, your eyes are quite big and your mouth is quite wide so they don’t want much or you’ll look like a doll, with this gorgeous little chin and nose. Your eyebrows are pretty strong already, I like that, let’s keep them full ... keep still...”

It hardly hurt at all when Daisy plucked a few stray hairs from her eyebrows.

“Eyeliner...” Daisy came round to the front. She opened a little bottle and wiped the brush on the edge. “Look down, but keep your eyes open...” Hannah’s chin was gently held while the brush was drawn slowly over each eyelid, at the bottom.

“Great, now the bottom...” Daisy took a pencil from the box and drew it along just under her eye, each side. Then she smudged it down with a soft fingertip.

“Great. Mascara ... we must get some purple for when we’re going out, but just black for now. So, look up...” Daisy was unscrewing another bottle. Hannah had to make herself relax and not blink, so Daisy could brush the eyelashes from underneath, right in front of her eyes. Daisy did it a couple of times each side then stopped.

“Don’t look yet,” Daisy was telling her, so Hannah just looked down at the dresser, watching Daisy open a tray with a dozen little coloured compartments. “I’ve got blues and browns mainly, but this one’s almost yellow, so we can make a sort of green, good enough for now anyway.” Daisy took a small brush, dipped it in a dark blue, dipped another brush in a kind of light orange, then mixed the two powders together. Hannad tipped her head back and closed her eyes, so Daisy could brush delicately over her eyelids and up above.

“Right, lips. Oh god I don’t know really. Well we can look it up later ... a bit purple? Let’s try this plum for now. And no outline as they are quite wide and the top is nice and thin so we don’t want to make them too strong ... so just close them lightly... “ Daisy smoothly drew the lipstick across each lip. “Right,” She was standing up, looking in the mirror. “Oh my god. You can look now. I am going to have to fuck you again.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.