Whose Orgasms Are They Anyway? - Cover

Whose Orgasms Are They Anyway?

Copyright© 2022 by Daydreamz

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Hannah had been sent to the dentist - who is a complete pervert! After her ordeal she's out on the street, having to walk home alone, in the rain, with no coat or even panties. But a girl might not stay a victim forever, especially if two of them get together...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Gang Bang   Orgy   Safe Sex   Revenge  

They went down to the kitchen and Daisy’s mum and dad were just smiling and didn’t say anything about rescuing her, or the dentist and what David and his gang were going to do to him - most likely because it was going to be something gruesome! She didn’t want to ask, or think about it. But they just talked about motorbikes and places they’d been, and she was able to eat a fair bit of what Daisy’s mum dished up.

At the end of the meal they weren’t offering to run her home, so she just went back up with Daisy as everyone seemed to expect. She could call her mum now herself anyway, without crying, so she could do that up there.

“So,” Daisy pulled off her dress as soon as the door closed, “here we are again.” She was undoing Hannah’s jeans, pulling the tee off, and undoing the bra, while Hannah stood there wondering if this was normal. Of course the whole situation wasn’t exactly normal. And they were Daisy’s clothes after all. In a moment it was the slippers, socks, jeans and panties, and she was nude again, with nude Daisy.

The hands and fingers were all over her again, and she had to admit it was a bit of a thrill. Daisy pulled them together, tit to tit and bush to bush, with her hands spread over Hannah’s ass, pulling and also fondling. She kissed her on the lips and was gazing into her eyes!

“Are you sure you’re not gay?” Hannah had to ask.

“I didn’t say I was sure,” Daisy smiled.

“No but...”

“Well with you, Hansie, a girl could be straight as a straight thing and still want to play around with you. Cos you know what you are don’t you?”

“I am not made to be fucked!” Hannah objected crossly. “It was you who said I’m not wasn’t it?”

“No no not without permission obviously,” Daisy was kissing her neck now, “but that’s different from making people want to play with you. Anyway I haven’t done it with anyone so I don’t really know yet.”

“Oh.”

“Just because I’m nearly seventeen doesn’t mean I must’ve got laid.”

“I suppose not. You’ve got a vibrator though?”

“Mmmm, it was Mum’s, she’s lost interest in sex and gave it to me.”

“Wow, haha,” Hannah giggled, “you have the most amazing parents.”

“I suppose. Anyway you’re quite liking this aren’t you.”

Hannah realised her hands had gone onto Daisy’s shoulders. Daisy’s hands were gripping her ass and moving her from side to side rubbing their mounds together, and she herself wasn’t exactly trying to get away. In fact her mound was a bit swollen! and Daisy’d be feeling that, just like she herself could feel Daisy’s was swollen. Oh.

Daisy pushed her away a few inches and looked at her tits. Her nipples were sticking out, and so were Daisy’s! God. Daisy pulled her back in, leaving her left hand on her ass, while she stroked up her back with the other. She pulled her hair aside to kiss her neck again. The right hand was stroking lightly up and down her spine and Hannah was tingling all over.

Daisy moved half a step to the side and Hannah knew why. The right hand was sliding round to her front, and down...

Her feet moved apart, automatically, so that Daisy’s fingers could slide down ... She clung on round Daisy’s neck as the fingers reached her tingling clit. They were delicate, deft and knowing, and her legs began to tremble as the blood began to sing in her head.

“Ohhhh!!!” she gasped and writhed. The fingers were rubbing over her clit and labia, and ... at her entrance... “Yes!!!” she breathed, to make it different, and make sure it didn’t stop!

“Sexy girl,” Daisy giggled, “Hansie you’re the hottest. Hottest and bestest.” She was sliding a finger in and the feeling was incredible. Hannah could only hang on and writhe and gasp. Was that two fingers now? There was juice everywhere.

Her head swam with a manic high that her pussy was pumping into her bloodstream, while the fingers were pumping her pussy! Daisy’s thumb was rubbing and squishing her clit, making her lurch and thrust and rub her tit on Daisy’s.

The fingers pulled and squeezed against the thumb, on her g spot, then pumped, rubbed, pulled, on and on, for one, then two minutes, while the feelings climbed higher and higher and she lurched and writhed more and more desperately...

“Cum,” Daisy told her. “Cum for me Hansie. Cum for me. Just cum.”

And Hannah did. Daisy who’d saved her, made her feel good again, and was naked with her ... naked and so perfect, slender, lithe and lissom ... Ooooohhhh!!!!!!!!

The orgasm rocked on, while she clung on and spasmed, writhed, thrust and shuddered, for quite a lot of incredible seconds.

Eventually the peak was past and sanity began to return. Daisy was giggling, towing her towards the bed, falling onto it and pulling Hannah on top of her. Daisy’s leg was between hers, and lifted a bit, so she could rub on it. Ooooohhhh that was nice. A nice way to wind down, especially as her juice was making it a bit slippery and slidy.

Daisy’s hands were stroking over her back and ass, feeling loving and amazing.

“I’ve never had one like that,” Hannah breathed.

“I wasn’t sure you were going to survive it,” Daisy was smiling she could hear. “I wanted it to be better than you had in the chair.” Daisy was playing with her hair now, spreading it out, then pulling it up over their heads, fondling her head with her fingertips, for a minute, before spreading it down her back again. Her hands roved over her back for another minute or two, before ending up spread over the top of her ass.

Daisy’s phone went with a message, on the bedside unit. Daisy reached over for it, without dislodging Hannah’s pussy from her leg. “Mum’s called yours,” she relayed, “and said you might want to do a sleepover and yours said fine as long as she knows where you are.”

“How did your mum guess?” Hannah wondered. “That I’d want to?”

“Same way I guessed.”

“Don’t tell me,” Hannah giggled. “Even if I am, I don’t want to know.” Did Daisy’s mum know what they were doing? It sounded a bit like she did, and she didn’t even mind! Or presumably her dad either.

“Alright. Now before you get started on your second it’s my turn. Will you eat me? After that thing in the cinema I’ve always felt it was a bit, I don’t know, guilty or something. Just in the back of my mind somewhere, kind of thing ... I know it doesn’t make sense. I haven’t let anyone touch it before.”

“Oh I’d love to!” Hannah crawled down, past Daisy’s perfect tits and perfect tummy. “It makes complete sense and I know I can make you feel good about it!” There was her dark-blonde bush and her clit and labia, a bit moist and fragrant already. Hannah knew exactly what she’d like to have Daisy do to her, so it was easy. And great to be able to make Daisy feel good.

She began to lick, then after a bit to suck, lick some more, stick her tongue actually in, put her lips around the whole thing and lick and suck all at once, then shift to make room for her fingers while she sucked Daisy’s clit that was sticking out just like her own, and would be tingling like mad just the same too. All the time Daisy was giving little twitches and thrusts and writhing and gasping, depending what Hannah was doing.

She felt for the g-spot with her fingers while she squashed Daisy’s plump clit between her lips, then slid her tongue side to side over it, pressing hard as she could, while she rubbed side to side with her middle finger. Daisy’s pelvis was writhing beautifully and she was juicing like anything. Hannah carried on, feeling the climax getting nearer and hearing Daisy’s gasping and groaning getting louder!

Daisy’s pelvis was jerking around like crazy, until it froze, then began to shake. She was cumming! Making ‘Uuurrgghh’ noises and shuddering, her hands on Hannah’s head now, pressing her onto it!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.