Whose Orgasms Are They Anyway? - Cover

Whose Orgasms Are They Anyway?

Copyright© 2022 by Daydreamz

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Hannah had been sent to the dentist - who is a complete pervert! After her ordeal she's out on the street, having to walk home alone, in the rain, with no coat or even panties. But a girl might not stay a victim forever, especially if two of them get together...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Gang Bang   Orgy   Safe Sex   Revenge  

“So tell me about this guy who has your panties and everything.”

Hannah couldn’t help sighing a huge sigh. Daisy was really nice, and would understand. And also she could just say it quietly into Daisy’s ear without them looking at each other.

“My mum sent me to the dentist,” she murmured. “And he said his assistant was off and then it hurt a bit and so he gave me gas, for the pain, while he prodded my gums, and then when I came round my arms were fixed to the chair. Like, fastened...”

“A chair? Your dentist’s chair?”

“That’s right. And my feet and my neck.”

“Oh God. What happened then?”

“He’d got my panties off already, so then he...” she petered out.

“Go on. It wasn’t your fault was it. What did he do?”

“He ... moved my arms and legs about with the chair, it had separate bits and motors in it, so he could just open my legs and I couldn’t do anything ... then ... he ... did things. To me.”

“Shit. With the chair? He’d made the chair to get you off?”

“Well, to hold me. He said he was having an operation so he couldn’t get me pregnant, next time, and how I was slim and slender and lissom and made to be fucked.”

“Well you are gorgeous, totally, but that doesn’t mean anyone can fuck you.”

“No, I know, but, anyway, that’s what he said. And how I was just ready. And then he gassed me again and, and ... when I woke up he’d taken the rest of my clothes off, and he ... did me. Vibrating I mean, and with some cream, and then he put it ... in me.”

“A vibe? And what’s this ‘next time’?”

“I’ve got to go back.”

“Why’ve you got to go back?”

“He kept doing it...”

“With the vibe?”

“Yes. Different ones. For a long time, until...”

“Until you came?”

“Yes.”

That’s natural.”

“Is it?”

“Mmmm, it is if you’re sexy. It’s good to be sexy, much better than frigid! But how have you got to go back?”

“He was filming...”

“Oh. So he got you off and videoed it.”

“Yes. He had cameras all over the place.”

“God. So did he show you?”

“Yes he played it back, some of it. It was really obvious. And he wasn’t in it, you couldn’t tell who he was, only me.”

“Some of it?”

“Well, it went on...”

“God. So you came more than once? How many times?”

By now Daisy was looking right at her, nose to nose nearly, with big pupils. It was really close.

“I don’t know,” she fibbed.

“C’mon you must know, unless it was too many to keep count!”

“A couple of times, I suppose, or... ‘

“So was he doing different things? Go on you can tell me, you’ll feel better. It wasn’t your fault was it.”

“He was touching me, you know, with his fingers. I mean, everywhere, all over, but just lightly...”

“Your tits?”

“Yes, and my neck, and even my eyelids, but not hurting, and my legs and everywhere. I couldn’t move at all or do a thing, and he opened my legs, with his control...”

“So was it scary? I mean what was his attitude, like menacing or what?”

“I was scared, as I was just helpless, but he wasn’t being scarey like evil, he was more, I don’t know, enjoying something new, like fascinated.”

“And then he got you going? With touching your pussy?”

“ ... Yes. And my tits, after he’d...”

“What did he do to your tits? They don’t look as though they need anything doing to them, they’re the sexiest tits anywhere.”

“He put some suction thing on them, like a bowl with a bulb, so it sucked my nipples, to make them more sensitive he said. And it did.”

“Wow. And then he...?”

“He licked and sucked them with his mouth, at the same time as he was vibing my vag, so...”

“So you had to cum, like crazy I bet.”

“I couldn’t help it!”

“No no of course you couldn’t, anyone would, with that. And building you up to it with touching.”

“It was how he was doing it.”

“Gently. All over?”

“I couldn’t help it! He kept trying different things, till I reacted a bit and then he did that more or a bit harder or longer or whatever. It was, I suppose, like he’d been reading up about it.”

“How to turn on a girl.”

“Yes. Stroking, frigging. Some of the vibes moved on their own, or had bits sticking out.”

“And it worked. So have you been playing with yourself yet?”

“Oh yes.”

“I thought you might be sexy. Like me: I started when I was eleven.”

“Wow,” Hannah found herself grinning, “I at least waited till I was twelve!”

“It was therapy, my therapist said it’d help me take ownership of my body again, after what happened.”

“Oh yes, of course.”

“So what was your excuse?” Daisy teased. “Before today I mean.”

“I don’t know, it just felt nice. I’d started periods, quite early...”

“But now that pervert fucking dentist has made it not nice.”

“I don’t know.” She found herself snuggling in, a bit.

“He’s spoiled it, by making you cum when you didn’t want to, in that chair.”

Hannah couldn’t think what to say.

“Say: ‘he made me cum’.” Daisy insisted, but in a warm way.

“He made me cum.”

“Say: ‘it’s good to be able to cum, normally’.”

“It’s good to be able to cum, normally.”

“It’s good to be sexy.”

“It’s good to be sexy.”

“Wow you’re doing brilliantly. Now would you like me to pop down and tell my dad?”

“Oh no! He took video of it! And photos! He said he’ll put them on the web if I tell! And if I don’t go back next Friday...”

“He’ll just keep making you go back, and then he’ll get more video and it’ll get worse. Dad’ll make him hand over the video and it’ll be over and he’ll be too scared to do anything.”

“But...”

“It was right to tell him about mine wasn’t it?”

“I ... I suppose so.”

“I bet you were scared when Dad and the gang stopped for you.”

“Yes.”

“That’s how it’ll be for the dentist, but ten times worse. And what he’ll be scared of will actually happen, and it’ll stop him doing it to other girls too which is important isn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“And you like the idea of the dentist being the victim don’t you, admit it.”

“Yes, I suppose.”

“Cos it’s mostly about power, that’s what they said to me. It’s because they feel inadequate and want to have power over somebody. So we just tell my dad and then you’ll have the power won’t you? Or we will.”

“We don’t have to tell him I ... you know ... do we?”

“Say: he made me cum.”

“He made me cum. But it’s different telling you.”

“Mum and Dad’ll know it’s not your fault or anything wrong with cumming being fucked and fingered and sucked. We all have body parts specially for that and it’s good that yours work, not bad.” Daisy was getting up. “But I won’t mention it. Dad’ll go mad just with the basic thing, what he did to you and having that chair. Is it the dentist in the precinct?”

“Yes.”

“Alright back in a tick. Let me have my robe a sec.”

Well it was Daisy’s robe. Hannah managed to get it off under the quilt and passed it over. Daisy put it on and disappeared. Hannah lay naked in Daisy’s bed, wondering about the conversation downstairs and what was going to happen when Daisy came back. She had a bit of a feeling she might not be going to get the robe back again.

Daisy was back in five minutes. “Right,” she was slipping off the robe and hanging it up behind the door, “they’ve got a plan. They’re going later.” she pulled off her tee, revealing tits not a bra. “They’ll set the alarm off and he’ll have to come.” She pulled her panties off and was coming over. “About one o’clock.” She went round the bed and was getting in! “The police won’t stay long and then they’ll get him. The chair is evidence so he can’t call the cops and it’ll be too heavy to move easily so he’s screwed. What an idiot.”

The bed was just a single bed and Hannah was near the edge already. She had to lie there while Daisy snuggled up to her, naked. Daisy smiled and put a naked arm over, squashing her tits into hers. She kissed the end of her nose again!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.