Leah’s Initiation - Cover

Leah’s Initiation

by JakeT

Copyright© 2022 by JakeT

Young Adult Sex Story: 18 year old Leah joins the best sorority on campus and discovers they have an unusual initiation ritual.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   BBW   Big Breasts   Foot Fetish   Hairy   Small Breasts   Nudism   .

The letter came in an immaculate white envelope with her name, Leah Harris, embossed in gold on the front. It was sealed shut with a gold wax seal. As soon she pulled the letter out of the PO box she realized what it was and ran up to her dorm room. She couldn’t wait to see what was inside, but the rules said only to read official materials in private. When she got up to her room locked the door and sat down on her bed.

She carefully broke the seal and opened the envelope she pulled out a piece of white ribbon and a note printed on thick white card stock. Just like the envelope, all the lettering was printed in gold. She almost screamed out loud when she read what it said.

It read: “Congratulations! You have been found worthy of membership in the sisterhood of Alpha Beta Pi. Your final test will be one of obedience. The Initiation Ritual begins at midnight on Thursday, September 30th. To prepare for the ritual, you must arrive at 11:00pm on September 29th. Do not be late! Tardiness is not a characteristic of an ABP lady. You must arrive dressed according to Initiate Dress Code. You must wear a white dress with a hem no less than three inches above the knee. You must wear white underwear. Bras and panties are required. No make up may be worn on the face. You must paint your toe nails and fingernails white. No shoes or socks! Tie your hair into a ponytail with the ribbon provided. Failure to follow any of these rules will result in immediate expulsion from the ritual. Do not show this note to anyone.”

She had done it. She’s worked so hard to get in, and now it was real. She was going to be an official member of the Alpha Beta Pi sorority. When she got to college she knew she wanted to join a sorority, and ABP made the best impression on her. All the others seemed to be full of the stereotypical skinny and pretty sorority types. Even though Leah fit that description, she was drawn to the diversity of ABP. The ladies of Alpha Beta Pi came in all shapes and sizes and every skin color.

Although they were the most inclusive of different body types, ABP was still the most exclusive sorority on campus. Each year about a hundred girls rushed ABP, but only thirty were ever accepted. They took only the girls with the best grades, the most prior community service, and whoever had the best personality. Potential new members had to attend three social events with Alpha Beta Pi so the members could huge who would make a good member. ABP had a reputation being the most tight knit and caring sorority and letting the wrong personalities in could destroy that camaraderie.

There was a knock at the door. Leah looked up, shocked of her excited delirium.

“Leah, open up!” Came the voice of her room mate, Lauren. “I lost my key, please open up!”

She got up off the bed and opened the door. There stood Lauren with a smile on her face and a white envelope in her hand.

“You got yours too?!” Leah exclaimed.

“Mhm!” Lauren nodded.

They went into their room and closed the door. They had both rushed ABP and now it looked like they were going to be officially inducted. Lauren was a legacy. Both of her older sisters had been members of this same chapter. She knew a few things to expect, like the white dress and white underwear. She let Leah know too so they had made a trip to the mall to buy the appropriate clothing, just in case.

Lauren tore open her envelope and read over the note. “No shoes? What’s that all about?”

Leah shrugged. “Didn’t your sisters tell you about that?”

Lauren shook her head. “No they only told me what we had to wear, not what we couldn’t wear.” She looked down at her feet. “Good thing pretty feet aren’t a requirement.”

Lauren has big, chubby feet and long fat toes. She was a bigger girl particularly gifted in the ass, thighs, and boobs. She had a cute, chubby face, creamy white skin, beautiful blue eyes, and long red hair.

“Nah, they’re cute,” Leah reassured her. “You’re tall. You’re supposed to have big feet. I’m the one with the weird feet.”

Lauren was 5’6” and wore a size 9 shoe. Leah was only 5’2” but she wore a size 8 extra wide. Despite their unique size, she kept her feet looking nice. They were always clean and her toes were always pedicured. She moisturized every night and kept her soles soft. Her toes weren’t long, but they weren’t particularly short either. Leah was skinny, but she had inherited a great set of B-cup tits and a perky little butt. Still, she had a very young face and even at 18 she still got handed a kids menu from time to time when she was out with her family. She was lightly tanned, her long hair was blonde, and her eyes were a bluish green.

“Well I think your little toes are adorable,” said Lauren.

“Hopefully the other girls think so too.”


The night of the initiation came and Lauren and Leah made their way across campus to the front lawn of the Alpha Beta Pi house. As instructed they wore their short white dresses and showed up barefoot. They arrived ten minutes early and found the group of new members all waiting. Girls were squealing and hugging as they saw which of their friends made the cut. They all had on short white dresses, ponytails in white ribbons, and white nails.

“Oh my god, you’re both here!” Screamed a tall, skinny brunette.

“Taylor!” Squealed Leah.

The three girls embraced.

“Good evening, ladies!”

Everyone turned toward the front porch of the house. The door had opened and a slightly older girl was standing there. She was wearing the same style of dress as many of the initiates, but hers was red instead of white. Leah could see that she was also barefoot and her nails were painted red. Strangely, she was holding a ruler.

“Good evening, sister!” Replied all the girls in unison.

The older girl smiled and continued. “Welcome to initiation night!”

The girls on then lawn all clapped and cheered.

“Tonight you will enter this house as initiates, but you will leave as sisters. Before I can let you in, I need to make sure you all followed the directions in your invitation. Line up!”

The girls formed a single file line to the porch. Leah fell in line behind Lauren and in front of Taylor. Then she realized why the older girl had a ruler: she was inspecting their dresses. As each girl stepped up onto the porch, the girl in the red dress was measuring from the hem of their dress to their knees, and she made them each show her their panties. So far every girl was being admitted entry to the house. Leah wondered what would happen to someone whose wardrobe wasn’t up to code. She hadn’t measured her dress once she put it on, but without a doubt the shortest dress she’d ever worn.

As she got closer she could hear the older girl speaking in a low voice to each girl as she inspected them.

“Freya, four inches. Very good. Let’s see those panties ... good. Go inside.”

“Cassie ... five inches. Damn. Panties ... silky. Love it. Go inside.”

With each girl that passed inspection Leah’s turn got closer and closer.

“Lauren. Three and half inches. Good. Show me your panties ... plain Jane. Cute. Go inside.”

It was Leah’s turn. She stepped up onto the porch. The older girl looked her up and down once then she slapped the ruler against Leah’s thigh.

“Leah ... four inches. Nice and short. Now show me your undies.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.