My Young Kerry - Cover

My Young Kerry

by Falatio

Copyright© 2022 by Falatio

Erotica Sex Story: Meeting my gorgeous little friend

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   .

I have to tell you this story about a couple weeks back, it was an early Sunday morning And I awoke to my usual half hard and ready to get stroked cock. It’s like I’m sure most single men. the morning ritual that wakes me and pleasures me all at the same time. It’s usually the same old ritual where I lay there squeezing my shaft, playing with my balls, or trying to pull some sexy image or encounter I’ve had the previous day. Usually, some friendly cougar I’ve met at work, a meeting, or site review.

They’re practically all the same these days. Coming to work in their above knee skirts, dark nylons and heels, and all just looking for a man with a real job. Their casual touching of my arm as they laugh at my dumb jokes, putting their hand on my back as they lead me through the door of their office, pretending to show me some imaginary problem.

I often Imagine what it would be like to have them sit on their chair and slide under their desk, peel their often too short skirts up to their waist. I’d slowly pull their panty hose down to their knees and slide my tongue up their thighs to their mostly ignored at home and incredibly hungry pussys.

Pulling them closer to the edge of their chair while hiding under their executive size desks. Spreading their legs wide apart and digging my tongue into their sloppy wet hole, dragging my tongue over the length of their slit. Watching their juices flow. Mixing with my saliva and dripping onto their carpet. All the while knowing they’re terrified of one of their colleagues entering their office. So, fucking horny from months gone by since their husbands last touched them, they don’t know whether to risk getting caught and let me finish sucking on their clit hard enough to let go with the most explosive orgasm they’ve had in years, or to be the professionals they pretend to be and pull my head away and try to pull their panties up over soaking wet, pulsating pussy.

By the time I get to this point in my imaginary sex scene my cock is rock hard, my purple head swollen, and ready to cum all over my belly.

But this morning was different. This morning I had one of the most explosive self-performed cock cranking orgasms I’ve had since I was twenty. And it all comes thanks to a newly re-found friend from my early youth. We recently connected on face book and immediately rekindled an old friendship, that I actually thought was just one sided. I used to have the most awesome sexual fantasies about this little kitten back when I was twentyish.

She was quite a bit younger than us at the time but already had a woman sized body, I actually had no Idea how young she was until a mutual friend told me to keep my hands off her as she was still just sixteen and virgin. I’m pretty sure it was more just jealousy, and the fact that she wanted me more for herself, and not really playing with her beautiful young friend.

I mean this girl, despite her young age, was delicious. Thinking about her now this way almost makes me feel like a perverted old man “and I said, almost” but the thoughts I had back then, well, kept me in a constant state of erection.

She was a gorgeous little nymphet. Perfect set of breasts already, and a super tight sexy ass just fitted into her tight new jeans. And what a tease. Turned out she hadn’t yet held a cock in her hands, but yet already knew how to make one hard. The first time I met her was one of those memories you never forget. I went to the park with some buds to play Frisby and smoke a couple Dubes when I see our friend Lisa sitting on the grass with a couple of her girls, and being the slut I was, thought I would go see if they wanted to join us.

As I stood there being introduced to her friends, ‘there she was, in all her deliciousness’. laying on the grass looking straight up at me. she was laying on her ass with her elbows on the grass just propped up enough that showed off her incredible brand-new pair of titties. She was in this white top that exposed about an inch of her belly, a pair of new jeans, and her legs, six or seven inches apart at the knees. Just far enough apart at the crotch that I could see a perfectly outlined pussy. Holy fuck, was this little chick hot, and her demeaner, laying there, looking at me with this little smirk of power.

She knew just how fucking hot she was. The Venus de-milo had nothing on this little body and I was hooked. Obviously starring too long, as Lisa threw something at me and snapped me out of my trance. I looked at her and she did not look pleased, I could see the jealousy in her eyes as we used to play and I could tell she did not want to share.

I didn’t want to leave that next conquest laying there, but the friends were calling and I had to go. With a quick invite up to my party house, I left thinking all the while, how is it, I don’t know this girl. I knew all the hottest women in my community, and not too brag, “Alot” most of them knew me.

Over the next couple weeks that summer we crossed paths several times and each encounter the electricity was overwhelming. She would smile and flirt and I would stare into her eyes “and ass” And just as I was about to ask her to the drive inn, where I knew, my charms were going to get me into this girls’ pants, our friend so erroneously has to tell me that she was still a virgin and under age.

It was like WHAT, she’s got the body of a twenty-year-old stripper, it was sooo perfect. And I wanted it, BADLY. How could a sixteen-year-old virgin be such a convincing cock tease. she would stand there and play the angel with a gorgeous little smile her hands clasped behind her back and her legs apart swaying back and forth while we talked. So many times, I wanted to just grab her hand drag her downstairs, throw her on my bed and fuck her hard..., But a Virgin” DAMN.

After that summer we never seen each other again, until just recently. And that’s when my fantasies re-emerged. I couldn’t count how many times back then I stroked my cock thinking about the one that got away. The one memory that stands out more than the others, and gets my cock harder than any was the time this little trollop came to the house one morning while I was still in bed.

She climbed on my bed and jumped over me with her legs apart looking down at me and giggling. and then ran away. Laying in my bed that Sunday morning I closed my eyes, grabbed a handful of my cock, and started stroking. Thinking about instead of running away that morning, I was Laying there with just a sheet over myself in the august summer heat when this gorgeous little sex kitten comes into my room and starts to jump on bed trying to wake me.

I was slightly laying on my side facing the wall when I was shocked awake to her standing there Stradling me and bouncing up and down with the most beautiful little teasing smile wakey wake handsome, I rolled over still a little groggy, not realizing I had my usual rock-hard boner. I mean I was still twenty years old my cock would get so hard back then; I could fuck Styrofoam. I looked up at her and there was my summer dream girl, or at least she was until I found out she was still a virgin, but damn she looked good. She was there bouncing over top of me with those long legs and pussy just out of reach and her breasts so perfect they barely bounced they were so firm and delicious.

She was looking down at me, staring into my eyes, and I into hers. When I realized my cock was proudly standing up from the sheets and when I looked down to inspect it, she also looked and gasped, and squeaked, and starred at it for an entire two or three seconds. I could see the terror and excitement in her face all at the same time. She jumped off my bed and in true fashion of a little virgin girl she ran upstairs to her waiting Lisa and crawled on the couch.

I yelled upstairs and said I was having a shower I’ll be right up. I crawl my now completely excited ass into the shower with nothing on my mind but this little chick and how fucking fabulous she looked. How hard my cock was, and how do I get it into her. I got the warm water running down my back and start cranking on my cock dreaming about how tight she’s going to be, how wet, how utterly under my cock’s command I can get her when I sort of come my senses. I can’t have this girl, not that she’s too young She is full woman, but I’m not going to be that guy that steals a girls most prized possession. which again, sort of put a damper on my frantic cock pulling, and I released it with a sigh. Holy fuck, what have I become.

I finished my shower with blue balls and a little bit proud of myself. I go upstairs and as one might expect my little hottie isn’t so cock sure of herself anymore. She’s still a little red faced and won’t look me in the eyes. HA fucking HA, Now I’ve got the power. I immediately go and climb in between the two of them, all I’m wearing is my sweats and no shirt and I begin the flirt on my terms now.

If I hadn’t just started with the tickles and little jabs when Lisa gets a call to my house, ‘WHAT “of course in those days we didn’t have cell phones, and who is this on the phone but her little brother. She has to head home and says she’ll be back in a couple hours and says let’s go. OMG, my little cutie pie says that’s ok, “I’ll wait here for you”. Oh, I just got the most awful look from my little friend and she turned and stormed out the door. I look over and said with a smile, well that was almost awkward, and she giggled and smiled and looked at me and I said, well, now what should we do.

She just sat there, not saying anything, still looking into my eyes and I knew what we were about to do. To fuck with all my previous thoughts, I want this girl. She is just too beautiful not to have. I leaned into her and she immediately closed her eyes and that was my cue, she was going to be mine.

I closed my eyes and we kissed for the first time, but as beautiful as she was, her age came right to light, as she didn’t even know how to kiss. Her lips were clenched she was nervous and I almost felt like she was quivering. I put my hand on her cheek and said its ok, relax, And I kissed her again.

I matched my lips up with hers and showed her to part her lips and she followed, I went a little further and I touched her lips with my tongue. She followed and opened her lips a little further. Then I felt her tongue touch my lips. I maneuvered mine to touch hers and she let out a little moan and started to lay back in the couch. I followed her and the power went back the other way. She had me now, she could have asked me anything and I would have said yes. We lay there for twenty minutes or more. Exploring each other’s kisses, brushing her cheek, playing with her hair and I started to get excited again. Fuck me, now what, do I stop, hell no I want her.

But if I don’t take this slow, she rabbits on me again And I’ll lose this little angel. I have to try, I whisper into her ear, let’s go to my room. my roommate will be home soon and I don’t want to stop kissing you yet. I stood up and reached for her hand and she for mine. Wow, she’s coming to my room. We hurried downstairs and she was right behind me, we stood at the edge of my bed and before she could do anything I grabbed her in my arms and kissed her again. I reached up and grabbed her head from behind with my right hand and the middle of her back with my left and pulled her tight to me. she moaned with the most angelic like little moan and I started to get hard.

All I had on was my sweats and there was nothing to contain my cock from getting large, so we hustled onto my bed and lay beside her. I looked deep into her eyes, she looked back expressionless, amazed maybe confused, I’m thinking she’s never done this before I’m certain. I’m sure, imagined it many times, but never been kissed by a man.

OMG, I am a man, and she’s still just a girl, what am I doing. I can’t do this. I already know I’m not going to be that one. No way, But I can teach her a little bit. I can show her what to look forward to, after all, in my short time I’ve learned how to pleasure a woman before I even stick it in.

If there was one good thing growing up in Ogden that was lots of eager young pussy to practice on. and A reputation gets around very quickly. I leaned in to kiss her again and before I even got close, she closed her eyes. what a beautiful sight. As we lay there kissing, me trying not to rub my fully erect cock up against her, I brought my hand down from her cheek and intentionally brushed my hand across her breast and she arched her back,

OMG, I reached up and placed my hand on her neck in a feather touched choke hold and brought it straight down slowly onto her breast and she let out a little sigh, and quickly darted her tongue into my mouth, oh you sexy little kitten. I think she’s actually going to let me play with her. I rolled my leg over hers and tried to place it between her legs, her knees are still almost clenched, but I leave it there and return my hand up to her cheek. I let my hand fall back down to her breast and damn if I don’t feel her nipple starting to pop through her blouse and bra.

I circle it with my finger, and again with the little sigh, she slightly parts her legs, and mine falls between hers. my calve rests right on her pussy. I continue to rub her breast and nipple and start to be a little more aggressive with our kissing, as she just gets right into it.

I start to gently rock my leg on her vagina, back and forth, ever so gently, and she starts to open her knees giving me greater access. I start to make longer strokes with my leg, and if she doesn’t start to move her hips. not much but enough that I felt it. “Oh Ya”. I Slide my hand from her breast and slide it softly, down her side, all the way to her hip and down her outer thigh. I grab her leg and gently pull her left knee up and start to rub her under ass and thigh.

I bring my hand up over her knee and try to spread her legs a little, I drop my hand down her inner thigh and she stops everything and says NO.

I stop with a little glint in my eye I said softly Don’t worry honey we aren’t going to do anything you don’t want to. Pretty baby, I know this is your first time, and I can go as slow as you want.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.