Ranchos in the Blood - Cover

Ranchos in the Blood

by Kim

Copyright© 2022 by Kim

Erotica Sex Story: Lewis & Laura share a kind of sex that some say is an acquired taste; and others say is utterly unacceptable. What would you say?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   Interracial   White Couple   Violence   .

Lewis awoke from his slumber to hear Laura humming a tune in the ensuite loo. Her voice was as seductive as her lithsome body.

He smiled; because it sounded as though she was getting ready for afters! It had been a while since they’d had the chance to fuck together; and both had been ravenous.

He swung lazily from the bed while he had the chance and realised how sore his cock was. The sex had been quite rough between them. When she had drained him she’d used the cock-cuff, which had left its mark. She also had a few brusies; yeh ... but not on her beautiful white face.

But both Lewis and Laura had mixed emotions on the day ahead as this was their last day in Johannesburg when there was so much more to do and see.

But they were also excited at their imminent return to Rancho, where they would indulge in the kind of sex that some called sadistic and barbarric. But since he had joined her at Rancho, Lewis had become adicted to sado-maschochism with Laura’s careful coaching.

Certain wealthy folk would pay handsomely to witness the Rancho’s submissivess recieve pain and humilliation. It was an aquired taste on both sides of the coin. Laura was Boss at Rancho and had gradually introduced penalties and punishments on her workers and familys; when Lewis had arrived on his working holiday, he had become her overseer.

Their business trip had been a complete success, with the money-men having voted to back the Rancho Project as they had dubbed it.

There had been plenty of questions at the board meeting about their proposed venture, and a sticking point had been the guaranteed supply of flogging victims.

Laura and Lewis had themselves delved into this thorny question long before they had decided to seek finance in Johannesburg and were able assure them that with handsome bonus paid to those who wished to submit or participate as a victim. A victim would always be available for those guest’s who had come to Rancho for that experience; and they gave the assurance of no exclusion on the grounds of race religion or sexual identidy; and both the young and elderly would be accepted as submissives.

That had clinched it. The Ranchos Project was sealed! They were thrilled at the prospects

They had a couple of hours that morning to tour locally from the hotel and found themselves widow shopping at a small Jewellers, just off the main shopping area

As they peered at the varied gems through the jewellers window, Lewis put his arm around Laura’s slim waist. She turned her head to his and their lips met in a slow kiss. Then Lewis said softly against her cheek, “Why don’t we go in and get something as a keepsake darling?”

Laura’s hips came onto his sugestively and murmured, “Oh ... darling, that would be wonderfull.

Laura’s finger ran over his pulsing cock.

Comming away from the jewellers, Laura wore the eternity ring they had chosen on her index finger. It was a simple gold band; studded with tiny green emeralds and red rubies.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.