An Unlucky Slut - Cover

An Unlucky Slut

Copyright© 2022 by Jussambeda

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A hot, innocent teen named "Dani" gets kidnapped by an awful person. If only she hadn't been in the wrong place at the wrong time... maybe things would have been different.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Facial   Oral Sex   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Big Breasts   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

An angel, they called her.

Dani had just turned 19 after recently finishing up her first year in college. During the summer, she and her friends decided to go on a camping trip deep in the woods. Dani was very popular amongst her peers; girls envied her pretty face, and boys drooled over her curves. Her most attractive feature, however, was her soul. Nicknamed “Angel”, she was known for being kind and sweet. Though, that’s probably not why that horndog Patrick suggested that the group went skinny dipping. Unbeknownst to Dani, Patrick and his ‘buds’ planned a prank to pull on her when the group had finished swimming. While Dani was still in the water, they stole her clothes! While everyone else was drying off and putting their clothes back on, Dani was stuck in the lake alone. “MEET YOU BACK AT THE CAMPSITE, ANGEL!” said Patrick. Rather than helping her, the group decided that it would be funny to let her find her back to the campsite naked and alone. Unfortunately, Dani couldn’t remember which way to go, so she picked a direction and headed straight. Unsure of how long she’d been walking, Dani couldn’t help but feel as though she’d went the wrong way. Suddenly, her foot got caught in a painful bear trap. She screams out in pain begging for help, and passes out soon after.

Later, she woke up in someone’s house, restrained to an uncomfortable wooden chair. Somehow, she found herself wearing a T-shirt, yoga pants, and a pair of black Vans sneakers. A tall, middle aged man with a dad-bod appears. “Oh good, you’re awake,” he says. Dani was too scared to respond. “My name is Jack, it’s nice to meet you. I’m sorry I had to tie you up, but I have no intention of hurting you. I promise.” Dani nods. “All I want is for you to tell me who you are. My goal is to track down your parents and demand a large sum of money in exchange for their daughter back.” Dani could feel her heart rate skyrocket. Despite being filled with adrenaline, she could neither fight nor run. Jack then pulls a large heavy cage into the room, revealing another woman naked, gagged, and restrained with her face up and ass down.

“Meet Natalie!” said Jack. Natalie seemed to be a woman in her mid-30s; her big fat ass pressing up the top of her cage, and her massive breasts hanging down to the bottom of her cage. “This is what will happen to you if you don’t comply”, he tells Dani. “Tell me how to contact your family or I’ll keep you here and fuck you.” On the verge of a panic attack, Dani decides to tell Jack everything: her name, her address, and her parent’s home phone number. After getting the information he wanted, Jack decides to duct tape Dani’s mouth shut. He then leaves the two of them in the room to go work on contacting Dani’s family. Dani and Natalie made eye contact; Natalie’s eyes silently screaming the words “Please ... help me.” A short while later, Jack came back and dragged Natalie out of her cage and down into the basement on a leash. Dani spent the entire night listening to Natalie getting pounded downstairs, all the while terrified for her own safety.

Later in the night, after Jack had fallen asleep, Natalie came out of the basement. Still naked, she’d managed to escape her bondage and helped untie Dani. The two of them made an escape and got far away from Jack’s house. Eventually, Dani started crying hysterically. She had just been abandoned and humiliated by her friends, and as a result was trapped in a dangerous stranger’s home. Despite all that she’d been through herself, Natalie hugged and comforted Dani and told her that everything was going to be okay.

After wandering around the woods for hours, they finally arrived at the backside of an old building, with an opening under the wall just large enough to crawl through. “We just have to go through here and we’re safe,” said Natalie. “You go first.” So, Dani got on her stomach and started crawling underneath the wall. Her head peered out the other side, and she saw Jack holding a camera up to her face. The flash went on, temporarily blinding Dani and capturing a photo of her face. Then, her mouth was forced open and Jack put a ring gag on her. Dani started yelling in terror and confusion. She desperately tried to wiggle out from underneath the wall, but she was stuck.

“Did you get her reaction?” said Natalie. Natalie quickly pulled Dani’s shoes off and started softly rubbing all over her feet and legs. Dani starting yelling, demanding for Natalie to stop. Meanwhile, her legs attempted to fly in all directions to get away from Natalie’s hands. “Ooh! She’s ticklish!” Natalie removed Dani’s socks and started ruthlessly tickling her bare feet, causing Dani to flop her legs around even harder. Natalie moved her hands up to Dani’s thighs, and then started rubbing Dani’s ass and pussy over her yoga pants. “Ugh I’ve been wanting to do this for hours. She’s so pretty ... Is she prettier than me bubby!?” Natalie couldn’t hear Jack’s response, so she decided to assume he said “Yes”. Enraged, Natalie starting violently spanking Dani’s thighs and butt cheeks. Dani continued to scream and struggle to get out, but to no avail.

Natalie pulled out some rope behind a nearby rock and tied Dani’s arms and legs together. Jack put a metal collar around Dani’s neck, attacked to a long rod for him to hold and control her with. He pulled Dani out from under the wall like this, choking her violently. Jack then revealed to Dani the same large cage from earlier and told her to go into it. Dani cried and moaned with her mouth open and limbs tied together, refusing to go in. “I swear to god I’ll kill you if you don’t go in there. I’ll kill your whole family too now that I know where you live.” This made Dani panic, and eventually (reluctantly), she starting crawling into the cage. When she was halfway in, Jack said “You know if you go in that cage you’re never going home again.” This made Dani groan out loudly in horror. Then, she tried backing out of the cage, but Jack kept softly pushing her back in. “No more of your favorite food or movie. No more friends. No more life. Now get in there, you.”

Natalie came around the other side and helped push Dani in the cage. The two of them proceeded to place Dani in the back of Jack’s nearby van. On the ride back to Jack’s house, Natalie turned around to Dani and told her, “God you’re so fucking annoying. ‘Wahhh my friends left me wahhhh’. You’re such a pussy.” Dani whimpered and cried the entire time. When they got back to Jack’s house, they put her in the basement and let her out of her cage.

Natalie (somehow) was able to change Dani’s clothes. Now, Dani was wearing a tiny schoolgirl uniform with no bra. Her double D tits hung out of a crop top, and her under-butt stuck out of a tiny pink skirt the size of a belt. Her g-string had little hearts and sunshine on the front. She had on long black thigh highs with neon pink high-heels. Jack sat down on a chair and commanded Dani to come take his dick out of his pants. Natalie pulled Dani by the hair (causing Dani to stumble and try to catch her balance while restrained and wearing heels) all the way over to Jack’s seat. Natalie bent Dani downwards by her back, so that her face was in his crotch and her butt was sticking up in the air. Still crying, Dani tried to say “P--Please don’t make me d--do this I’M BEGGING YOU!” but all that came out of her ring gag was “ahgghhgugh-- aaaHHGUGH”.

“Yeah yeah, just open up his pants already,” said Natalie to Dani. After finally struggling to open up Jack’s pants with her teeth, his huge cock fell out below her face. It was thicker and longer than anything Dani has seen before, and it started getting even bigger and harder. It was as if his dick was angry at her for existing. Thoughts like “Why me?!” and “Why did it have to be so BIG?!” flooded Dani’s mind. She started blood curdling screaming at the top of her lungs, struggling to get away from his penis. Natalie turned Dani around (showing off Dani’s butt cheeks and barely covered asshole to Jack, making him even hornier) and moved Dani’s little G-string out of the way. Then, Natalie started rubbing Jack’s big dick all over Dani’s asshole and pussy. She even rubbed Dani’s clit a bit with the tip of his dick, causing her to let out a high pitched yelp. “Now sit on it,” said Natalie.

After some time of struggling, Dani eventually ended up with Jack’s dick inside her cunt, and she was coerced into bouncing up and down and up and down and up and down ... Jack didn’t hip thrust or spank her or anything; he simply let Dani do all the work. Dani’s legs struggled to support herself, and her feet were sore from standing in heels. But all she could do was squat up and down, feeling Jack’s cock slip in and out of her pussy each time. While crying and moaning, she drooled over her own body and clothes. Natalie then went to go get some items, and returned with a vibrator and an old journal. She turned on the vibrator on and placed it on Dani’s clit, making Dani moan even louder. “Look at this,” said Natalie to Dani. Natalie opened the journal and flipped through the pages, showing Dani some of her favorites. She showed Dani a drawing of a girl getting fucked from behind with her face down and ass up, with the name ‘Jack’ and an arrow pointing to the dom. “Ooo, and this is a good one.” Natalie flipped to a page where a girl’s nipples were being pulled, flicked, and tortured. Natalie was drawn on this page too, pouring hot sauce onto the girl’s tender and tortured nipples. “I’m gonna make you wish you didn’t have nipples. You’re gonna be begging me to kill you.” Dani continued to yell nonsensical noises out loud while bouncing up and down on Jack’s crotch. His dick completely filled every inch of Dani’s vagina; she’d never felt so overwhelmingly violated. Natalie showed Dani one more page: this one had a girl lying down on the ground, face up. Natalie was drawn squatting above her, with her asshole pressed right up against the girl’s mouth. There was brown, probably human shit, spread all over the girl’s face. “I don’t think we’d ever do this last one; I’m not really into scat. Anyway, how long should we keep you here slut?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.