Orange Crush - Cover

Orange Crush

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Ashley's study of the relationship between soda and sex continues with this exposé of high school girls crushing on their teachers. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   School   Group Sex   Illustrated   .

Wendy wasn’t ashamed of her girlish Crush.
But she made her teacher, Mister Cox, blush
When he overheard her say,
“I love Cox in a such big way!
But, for now, let’s keep that secret hush-hush!”

orange-crush-1.jpg

Between periods the junior girls gather at Beth’s locker to discuss important things such as who the hottest boys are. “So who do you like?” Alyssa asks Wendy. “Don’t you think that Randy’s totally hot?”

With a shift of her head, Wendy dismisses Randy. “Who’s hot is Mister Cox,” she announces.

“Really?” Beth voice carries more than a touch of doubt. “Is it just cuz he’s got red hair? If you guys got babies imagine...”

“Who said anything about babies?” Wendy’s hand goes to her own curly locks. “Behind those Stephen King glasses he’s got devil eyes. When he looks at me my cunt melts and my clit screams.”

“So you’d like fuck him?” Alyssa asks.

“I’d do him in a New York microsecond,” Wendy says. With that Wendy hurries off to AP Biology.

“Whew, who knew?” Beth says to Alyssa. “Personally I think Cox’s more the teddy bear type.”

“Yeah, sickly sweet,” Alyssa says. “You know what I think? I think you and me should stop by Cox’s homeroom after school, see if we can seduce him. At least find out whether he’s got a cock to match his name. Get the jump on that stuck up Wendy for once.”

orange-crush-2.jpg

Poem by Ashley
Illustrations by Mat

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.