Dog Families 3 - Cover

Dog Families 3

by stephaniek9

Copyright© 2022 by stephaniek9

Erotica Sex Story: A night before Christmas

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Bestiality   .

The night before Christmas, and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse except for grandpa, his name is Dick, and my dad, his name is Brad.

At any minute, my grandpa Dick, with his dick in his hand, will be in my room. Ever since grandma passed away, grandpa Dick has lived with us. He’s been coming to my room every other night, and he put his big dick in my tight little ass. My dad will come the other nights to fill my pussy. I really don’t mind them having sex with me, I felt sorry for them, grandpa has no one to have sex with and my mom is an alcoholic.

I’m always ready for them with plenty of Vaselines in my ass for Grandpa Dick.

At first, they will come in and put their dicks in my mouth and I will suck them. Then Grandpa will fuck my ass. Then he will have me suck him clean. On my dad’s nights, I’ll suck him first then he has me lick his asshole, then he fucks me good and hard. Then I’ll clean him too, as I do for grandpa.

But tonight, a day before Christmas, they will both be in my room together, and I can’t wait.

The night started when we were all watching TV. Mom and dad were on the couch, grandpa was in the recliner, and I was on the floor. I’m wearing a long t-shirt and nothing under it.

By that time of the night, my mom has had several drinks. Of course, it didn’t help that dad had put some sleeping pills in with her drink to make sure she didn’t wake up.

“Stephanie, sweetheart, your mom has passed out. Please help me take her upstairs to her room,” Dad said to me.

I knew what that meant. I stood up and took off my T-shirt. I’m now standing completely naked in front of my grandpa and my dad. My tits are like small grapes and I have long nipples. I haven’t really started growing hair on my pussy yet.

Dad and grandpa carried mom to her bed, and I pulled the covers down. When they got her on her bed, Grandpa started to undress mom, his daughter. When she was naked grandpa got undressed and got on top of her and started to fuck her.

After grandpa came in, my mom, and dad said, “Stephanie, lick the cum out of her pussy.”

Like the good little submissive girl I was, I did, I got on the bed and started licking my mom’s hairy pussy. It wasn’t the first time I did this, and probably won’t be the last.

After a while, grandpa said, “Stephanie, you did a good job, but it’s time to go to your room and get ready for your Dad and me. We should be there within an hour.”

“Yes, sir,” I told my grandpa. I got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. Then I put a lot of Vaseline in my asshole and all around it. Then I went to my bed and waited for them.

It was almost 2 hours before Grandpa came in first, he was naked holding his cock.

“Hello, my little slut, and you ready for me.?”

“Yes, grandpa, I’m ready.” I turned around to show my grandpa my very lube-up asshole.

“MMM very nice, suck my cock as we wait for your father.”

His cock was already hard and massive, so he came around and put his 7-inch cock into my mouth. He must not have washed his cock after fucking mom. It tastes mom on him, plus it was all crusty with dry cum.

I sucked him until my dad came in with his even bigger dick for my pussy. Then grandpa dick got behind me and put his 7-inch dick into my ass. Grandpa then flips me over, and I’m now on top of him.

Dad then put his 9-inch dick in my pussy. And they fuck me until they both come in me and give me their gift. I had my first menstrual cycle three months ago. My grandpa took me to see a doctor a week ago, and I am pregnant with my dad’s baby. And my dad doesn’t know yet. In a box under the tree is a picture of my baby girl. I just hope mom is not mad at me, but I am so happy I’m carrying my dad’s baby. If I figure it out correctly, I should have my baby before the start of high school, next year.

After they both pulled out of me, I sucked their cocks clean, then they switched places. Dad fucked my ass and grandma fucked my pussy.

After they both came inside me again, I sucked their cocks clean again.

Then grandpa opened the door and let our German Shepherd come in. I can remember the first time. Max had fucked me.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.