Pressure Cooker - Cover

Pressure Cooker

Copyright© 2022 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 9

The gods said, ‘You do realize you have to get permission from management to rescue her again?’

‘Three is a little much ... four might be impossible,’ said the surgeon.

‘Remember the one who started to remember after two?’

‘Yeah,’ ‘the one that bet the house and won.’

‘Yes ... what stopped him?’

‘Monsterball.’

‘Ah, yes ... the big one.’

‘One point six billion. His relatives had him committed. He’d have been Okay if he’d kept his mouth shut ... but, No, he had to brag.’

‘You can’t fix stupid.’

‘Nope,’ the gods said.

‘Just goes to show, those in charge don’t like their pet theories proved wrong. A human can get in a lot of trouble going against the flow.’

‘They could have passed it off as blind luck ... but he knew the scores of every football, basketball, baseball game and three Derbys in a row. Then the Monsterball numbers crossed his mind ... Once he remembered he was done.’

‘Yup.’ saith the gods, ‘your latest is having disquieting thoughts?’

‘Yes,’ he said, ‘I think I’ll see how it goes ... we’ve got time.’

‘Don’t let it get out of hand,’ they said.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.