The Hive - Cover

The Hive

Copyright© 2022 by sam177

Prologue

Science Fiction Sex Story: Prologue - A refugee ship flees the invading Hive.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Science Fiction   Aliens   Body Modification   Needles  

The Devians weren’t the first race humans had encountered since settling the stars. Nor were they the first ones Humans had fought a war against. However, the Devians were the first race humans were losing to. Normally, if humans didn’t win, the wars would settle into a stalemate with neutral zones keeping the two sides apart. Not this time. The Devians continued to advance no matter how hard humanity fought. Nor were the humans alone; other lifeforms, both allied and enemy, were losing to the Devians well.

Experts would say that fighting a multi-front war is folly. The Devians were not only proving them wrong but were growing stronger with each ship captured and every planet conquered. Those not killed by the Devians appeared to eagerly join them. Despite their best efforts, top doctors and scientists had no idea why. The only clue was a telltale circular scar in the middle of their forehead about the size of an old Earth fifty-cent pierce, and identical circular scars about a centimeter in size at the temples. No one knew the meaning of the scars, nor could they find anything below them. There were plenty of guesses but nobody really knew. They only thing they knew for sure was that once a person joined the Hive, there was no way to free them.

People were understandably terrified. Every available ship was trying to carry as many refugees escaping from invaded planets as possible.

Those that couldn’t be evacuated were doomed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.