Say Uncle - Cover

Say Uncle

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: A bunch of guys try to convince Missy that she might prefer the hard stuff to her soft drink. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   Gang Bang   Illustrated   .

It was her mom’s idea. High school senior Missy could stay with Uncle Morris while looking at some nearby colleges. Missy was more than a bit nervous about the whole thing, but Uncle Morris took her round to a couple of schools and was very helpful. Also his townhome complex had a nice pool, and he bought Missy a swimsuit, one a bit more daring than any she’d owned before.

“You just relax here by the pool and have a good time,” Uncle Morris told her. “I got some bidness to take care of, but I’ll be back in about an hour and we can go to dinner.”

say-uncle-1.jpg

The hour was just about up, and Missy was getting a little anxious, when this guy came over to the lounge chair where she was sitting.

“Hey, cutie, whatcha drinkin’?”

“It’s like 7-Up,” Missy said.

“Like or is?” the guy said.

“Is I guess,” Missy said.

“You guess, huh? Wouldn’t do not to have the real thing.”

When Missy didn’t reply, the guy said, “Sure you wouldn’t rather have some hard stuff? Maybe have a little party with some of my friends, eh?”

Missy glanced toward the group of boys standing some distance away. Without her glasses they were all a blur.

say-uncle-2.jpg

“I can’t right now,” she said. “My uncle should be here any minute.”

“See, that’s the thing. Your uncle’s been unfortunately delayed, as they say. He’s asked us to take care of you.”

say-uncle-3.jpg

7UPstanding and sex-starved men
Had incredible sex with a woman
Whose Un-Colaboration
Increased their stimulation.
So, they fucked her again and again.

Poem by Ashley
Illustrations by Mat

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.