Mckenna’s First Time - Cover

Mckenna’s First Time

by JakeT

Copyright© 2022 by JakeT

Fiction Sex Story: Fourteen year old McKenna is the rising star at New Model Talent agency. After a particularly fun photo shoot with her friends, she meets up with her new boyfriend for a life changing night.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   First   Safe Sex   BBW   Big Breasts   Foot Fetish   Small Breasts   .

Thursday night. McKenna Thomas finished brushing her teeth and looked in the mirror. She smiled big and made are there was nothing left stuck in her braces. Her long wavy brown hair was down and her face was clean of its usual make up. All she had on was a long t-shirt and panties. Once satisfied that her teeth were clean, she left the bathroom and went back to her bedroom where her friends were waiting.

She opened the door and saw her two friends, Erin and Katie, sitting on the bed.

“All ready for bed?” Asked Erin.

“Yep!” Answered McKenna as belly flopped onto her bed, kicking her chubby little feet up behind her.

All three girls were models signed to the prestigious New Model Talent. Katie and McKenna had been modeling together since they were little and were the best of friends. Erin has just started about a month earlier but quickly fit in with the more experienced girls.

McKenna was fourteen and one of the agency’s rising stars. She had lightly tanned skin, big brown eyes, and long dark brown hair inherited from her Latina mother. She also inherited her mother’s thick Latin butt. Truly she was thick all over. Her thighs were fat and her hips were wide. Her young boobs were plump and perky. Her belly was chubby but not fat. She was gorgeous over all but the feature that took her to the top of the tween modeling world were her feet. Just a few years earlier, liking feet was seen as gross and taboo, but now feet were hot, and having cute toes was a requirement for stardom. McKenna’s size six feet were chubby with short, plump toes.

“Are you nervous about tomorrow?” Asked Katie.

“A little,” McKenna nodded.

“Do you know what kind of questions they’re gonna ask?”Erin Asked.

McKenna shrugged and said, “Probably basic stuff like what do you do for fun, what do you like most about foot modeling, what size are your feet. That kind of stuff.”

McKenna’s popularity, and her shrewd agent, had landed her the coveted Feature Spotlight in the top foot and fashion magazine for teenagers, Teen Feet! While most of the magazine’s focus was on celebrity teen girls, influencers, and generic spreads of barefoot girls, the Feature spotlight gave the attention to individual models instead of pop stars and child actors. McKenna had proved herself and now it was her turn. For two pages in the upcoming October issue, she would be the center of attention.

“Thanks for picking us to be in the group photos with you,” said Katie.

“Of course!” Exclaimed McKenna. “There’s no one else I’d rather share this with than my two bestest friends!”

In addition to an interview with the subject and some individual pictures of her and her and her feet, the Feature Spotlight usually included some group photos with the model and a couple other girls to show she was just a regular girl with regular friends.

“I’m surprised you didn’t invite Alaya to come be in it with you,” said Erin.

“I wanted to,” McKenna explained. “But her show just started shooting. And Stacy said it’s for the best since she’s such a big start she might outshine me.”

Alaya was the start of Nickelodeon’s That Girl Lay Lay. She and McKenna had become fast friends when McKenna was in Alaya’s celebrity spread earlier that year.

“She’s probably right,” said Erin. “But it still would have been cool to meet her.”

Erin Burns was thirteen, very short, and very skinny. At just four foot ten, she was the shortest of the three girls, but just barely. She was the thinnest by far. She only weighed ninety four pounds. Her oversized t-shirt almost swallowed her tiny body. Her arms and legs were thin and she had tiny little size four feet with short toes. Her blonde hair reached just below her shoulders. She had taken off her dark rimmed glasses, making her green eyes look smaller than normal. She had almost no breast development and wore an AA cup when she wore a bra at all. She did, however, have a big, perfectly round, perky butt that looked even bigger on her tiny frame.

“I’m still super jealous that you got to do that shoot with her,” said Katie.

Like McKenna, Katie Carbone was fourteen and an experienced model. But where McKenna could be called “thicc” Katie was fat. She was four foot eleven and weighed in at a hefty 206 pounds. But she wore it well. She had a very cute face with pale skin, brown eyes, and a cute Italian nose. Her hair was long and brown, reaching almost to her butt when she let it down. Her belly was big and round like a ball. Her boobs were huge for her age. Her hips were extremely wide and she had a massive butt that was very shapely and enviable by any grown woman. Her feet were only size five, but they were plump and wide with fat little toes.

“Don’t worry, your turns will come,” McKenna reassures them. “One day you’ll get to be in a celebrity spread, and I won’t.”

“So Mac, did you shave while you were in there?” Asked Katie.

“Nope!” McKenna Answered. “I got everything waxed at the start of summer so I’m smooth as a baby’s butt!”

They all giggled at that.

“Did you?”

Katie shook her head and said, “Nah I’m gonna shave mine in the morning.”

“What about you, Erin?”

“I ... don’t need to,” answered the younger girl.

“For real?!” exclaimed McKenna.

“I mean, I shave my legs, but I don’t have hair anywhere else.”

“So your pussy is bald?” Asked Katie.

Erin nodded.

“Pits too?”

“Yeah.”

“Lucky!” Katie said. “I’ve had hair since I was eleven!”

“Can we see?” Asked McKenna.

“Okaaaayyy,” Erin answered. She stood up in front of them and pulled her panties off. Then she raised her big shirt to show them her pussy. She had a very prominent pubic mound that was as bald as the day she was born. Her slit was tight and hid her inner pussy lips.

“Wow,” said McKenna as she examined her friend’s privates. “You weren’t kidding.”

“You are so lucky,” said Katie. “Look at this.”

Katie got up and took off her underwear. She held her shirt up so the other two got a good view of her pussy. Her plump pussy was hidden under a thick, dark bush of pubic hair.

“Damn,” said McKenna.

“It’s hairier than my mom’s,” said Erin.

“Mine too,” said McKenna.

“It runs in the family,” said Katie. “Hashtag Italian girl problems.”

“I think it’s kinda sexy,” said Erin. “Makes you look grown up. Mine looks like a toddler.”

Katie laughed and said, “check this out.”

She took off her shirt and raised her arms, revealing mini-bushes in each arm pit.

“Wow,” said Erin as she nervously touched Katie’s arm pits. “It’s so thick.”

“Yep,” Katie agreed and lowered her arms. Her big tits sat atop her fat belly. Her belly button was perfect circle and looked deep. Her fat tits were topped with big pink nipples.

“How big are your tits?!” Asked Erin.

“Double D,” answered Katie, beaming with pride.

“They’re so pretty! Mine are TINY.”

Erin pulled off her shirt. She was so skinny you could see her her ribs. Her stomach was flat with an outie belly button. She had just the slightest bit of raised breast tissue, and her nipples were perky and pink.

“They’re so cute!” Said McKenna. “I bet you don’t even need a bra.”

“I really don’t,” she laughed. “But when I don’t you can see my nipples through my shirt.”

“I bet the boys like that,” smirked Katie.

They all laughed. Then Katie turned to McKenna and said, “Your turn, Mac.”

“What?”

“We’re both naked, so now you gotta get naked.”

“Ah come on guys!”

“Take it off! Take it off!” chanted Katie and Erin.

“Okay fine,” McKenna relented. She took off her shirt then she dropped her panties. The other two girls ogled her bare body.

“Mmm very nice,” said Katie.

“Thanks,” smiles McKenna.

She was very nice indeed. McKenna’s boobs were big for her age. They weren’t as big as Katie’s, but they were very perky and she had cute little pink nipples. Her belly was a bit chubby with a horizontal oval belly button. Her pussy was also very plump, though she didn’t have a FUPA like Katie. Her tight slit was still visible under her chubby mound. As promised, she was completely hairless.

The three girls just stared in wonder at their bare beauty.

“It’s too bad we can’t do the shoot like this,” remarked Erin.

“Who says we can’t?” McKenna replied.

“Come on, you know Teen Feet isn’t that kind of magazine,” said Katie.

“I know ... but I had this crazy idea.”

“What is it?” Erin asked.

McKenna grinned and said, “so here’s what I was thinking...”


The next morning McKenna’s mom drove the girls to the New Model Talent office downtown. It was only 8 am but the office was already busy. When they walked in they were immediately greeted by their agent, Stacy.

“There they are! The stars of the day!” She exclaimed as she hugged each of them.

Stacy had been a model herself before founding NMT. She was still as gorgeous as ever with her perfect figure and silky auburn hair, but she found that she enjoyed helping you talent find their way more than being in front of the camera these days.

“Alright, Erin and Katie. Sequoia is ready for you in hair and make up. Mac, the lady from Teen Feet is here and she wants to get the interview done before the photo shoot.”

“Oh, okay,” said McKenna. “I haven’t even done my nails yet.”

“It’ll be alright,” Stacy replied. Erin and Katie went down the hall to the make up room while Stacy led McKenna and her mom to her office. “I’ve got her waiting in my office. I thought that might be comfortable for both of you.”

“Sounds perfect,” McKenna replied with a smile.

They walked into the office. A young woman in a black skirt and a black crop top with blue hair was sitting on the small couch in the corner of the office. McKenna noticed that her feet were bare and her belly button was pierced.

“This must be McKenna,” said the woman as she got up. “I’m Violet.”

“Hi,” said McKenna.

“This won’t take long,” said Violet. “Just a few questions and then we’ll go take pictures, okay?”

“Yeah that sounds great,” said McKenna as she slipped off her flip flops and sat down on the couch.

“Your mom and Stacy are welcome to stay if they want.”

“I think I can handle it on my own,” McKenna responded.

Her mom and Stacy started to leave the room.

“I’ll see you in a little bit, sweetie,” her mom told her.

McKenna smiled and said, “See ya.”

Violet sat down on the couch with McKenna.

“Ready to get started?”

McKenna nodded.

“Great,” said Violet. She pulled out her phone and started a voice recording. “Alright, first question. How old are you?”

“Fourteen,” Answered McKenna.

“And how long have you been modeling?”

“I started when I was eight.”

“Wow, so you’ve been doing this for six years?”

“Yep,” said McKenna.

Violet smiled and asked. “When did you first start foot modeling?”

McKenna thought for a moment before answering. “I was nine. They needed someone to model a new pair of sandals, and Stacy said my feet were really cute so she got me the job.”

“Stacy’s your agent, right?”

“Yep! She’s great,” McKenna replied.

Violet smiled and asked, “what size are your feet?”

“Six, sometimes six and a half depending on the shoe.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.