An Actor - Cover

An Actor

Copyright© 2022 by Westside24

Chapter 7

Back at Austin in his apartment, it didn’t take long for Ryan to notice that he needed a housekeeper. The apartment needed good dusting and Ryan was not into dusting. He phoned the management office and asked if they could suggest a housekeeper. Jenny gave him the information on a Hispanic lady who had a house cleaning service. Ryan phoned this lady and after a little conversation in telling her what he was looking for and her telling him what that would cost, he employed her service.

He also noticed that his unit’s appearance would improve if he replaced a few light fixtures and install ceiling fans. Since these were tasks he could do, he put them on his to-do list.

Another thing he wanted to do was to have a meal without being disturbed. He looked on the web to see where the private country clubs in the area were located. He phoned the closest one and after asking a few questions he learned the cost of social membership and what that encompassed. He said he would be there tomorrow to apply for membership.

In driving onto the entrance of this country club Ryan thought it gave a good first impression because of the landscaping and the large clubhouse. Claire Banker was the assistant club manager who took his completed application. She said he would be notified in a few days if he was approved. When she looked at his application and noticed that Ryan was an actor, she remembered seeing him in his television series. She said there should be no problem with his being approved for membership.

Claire offered to give him a tour of the facilities and he accepted her offer. The lounge, dining room, meeting rooms, exercise room, and locker area were shown to him. Outside she pointed out the pro shop and where the first tee and eighteenth green of the golf course were located. Ryan hadn’t golfed in a while and said he might consider later upping his membership to include golf. The swimming pool was large and there were several women and children there.

Three days later Ryan received an email that was followed up with a letter congratulating him and welcoming him on his membership in the club.

Ryan was sitting out by the pool at his place reading a pocketbook when he heard, “Hello stranger.”

Looking up he saw it was Lynn who made that comment and she was wearing that same red bathing suit. He pointed to the chair indicating she should sit down which she did. She asked him about where he had been and he told her about being in the Keys making a movie. She mentioned that she had made an effort to find and watched that first movie.

Lynn said the current route she was flying was Austin to Chicago to Phoenix to Austin. That was short of eight hours of flying time. She commented that they only get credit for the flight time and that starts when the doors on the plane close so that the plane can push back. No time worked credit is given for helping the passengers as they board or exit the plane. This she said is a sore point for the flight attendants.

Ryan said he received notice that he was now a country club member and asked her if she would like to have dinner with him there tonight. She said she would and Ryan pointing to his car said he would meet her there at six thirty. He watched her walk away noticing the nice jiggle to her ass in the red swimsuit.

He wasn’t sure what the dress code was for evening dining at the club. To place safe he wore a sport coat and dark pants. He had put a tie in his jacket pocket if it turned out that was required. In seeing Lynn walking to the car in a dark red form-fitting dress, he knew that whatever the dress code was she complied. Red must be her color and she did look good.

There wasn’t a large crowd in the dining room which meant no problem in being shown to a table. Adult beverages were ordered before they looked at the menu. Lynn glanced at the room and said this was a nice place. She remarked about one of the local television personalities she saw dining here. She said by the looks the other diners were giving to their table, they must have noticed Ryan being there.

Lynn ordered the salmon and Ryan ordered the ribs. The food when served was in generous portions and was delicious. The conversation they engaged in was about things in general with the news about happenings in the Austin area being the prime topic. Lynn mentioned a camp that was being established at a surplus Army Reserve Camp for disadvantaged children. They both agree that was a good project.

After they finished the meal and Ryan signed the check, they went to the lounge to have an after-dinner drink. There was a piano player there playing some nice slow temp songs. Two couples were dancing to those songs.

On the drive back, Lynn said she had a very nice time and thanked Ryan for taking her there.

At the building, he saw that her apartment was down the hall from his. In saying good night he asked her if he could give her a good night kiss as he didn’t want to assume anything. He did kiss her and was surprised when she slipped him a little tongue. When the kiss ended she turned and walked into her unit with him noticing her nice backside. In walking to his unit he thought it was a start, a good start in what could be a rewarding relationship.

Being noticed by fans in public was the main reason he joined the country club so he could not be interrupted in dining. Ryan in having this popularity found out that it wasn’t always a negative.

Ryan was driving from the gas station where he had filled up heading to the food store. He heard a short burst of a police siren and looking into the rearview mirror saw a police car behind him with his mars light on. Ryan pulled over to the curb and parked wondering what he had done.

The police officer came up to the side of the car and asked Ryan for his driver’s license and car registration. He also asked Ryan to take his sunglasses off. This he did and Ryan could see the officer was trying to match the face on the driver’s license with Ryan’s face. Realizing what the problem was Ryan took off the beard and mustache he was wearing to obscure his identity.

The officer could now see the match and he recognized Ryan saying, “Are you that television doctor actor?”

“I am.”

That is one of my wife’s favorite shows. Can you give me an autograph I can give to her?”

“Sure, can you give me a piece of paper and a pen?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.