An Actor - Cover

An Actor

Copyright© 2022 by Westside24

Chapter 6

Waking up Sunday morning Ryan shaved, showered, and dressed. He had noticed that there was a diner about two streets over from his apartment. He walked over to the diner for breakfast. Coming back he picked up a newspaper and thought he would multi-task by reading the paper and watching the local scenery. The local scenery he was hoping to watch was the ladies at the swimming pool.

Ryan was in his swimming trunks sitting in the shade under an umbrella at the pool. Four ladies were laying on chaise lounges soaking up the sun rays. All four of them from what he could see were wearing small two-piece bathing suits.

He was reading the paper and looked up when he heard, “Anything interesting?”

This was asked by an attractive lady somewhere in her late twenties wearing a small red bikini-type swimsuit.

Putting down the paper he said, “The Paul Conners column is interesting. He is lambasting the current President, his administration, and his political party for having an open border policy. He says they lie with a straight face when they say the border is closed. Besides allowing millions of unvaccinated illegals to enter our country, they are condoning the flow of illegal drugs which are killing three hundred Americans, mainly young people, a day. The administration rightly gets excited when some shooter kills five people and wants to ban assault weapons, but they don’t bat an eye when these illegal drugs are coming in because of this open border and killing one hundred thousand citizens a year.”

“Conners is praising the Governor for busing these illegals to all parts of the country to these so-call sanctuary cities which is calling attention to the problem. He is suggesting that tariffs be installed on Mexico and China until they help in stopping the flow of illegals and the making of those drugs. Makes sense to me.”

“Me too, I think they should all be impeached. They impeached a former President for a hell of a lot less. Has anyone ever told you that you look like Ryan Leonard the television star?”

Soon or later his living here was going to come out he thought. Maybe he could impress this good-looking lady who had a very nice figure from what he could see and who was displaying some tempting cleavage.

“I don’t know about me being a television star but I am Ryan Leonard.”

“You are! What are you doing here?”

“I live here now.”

“Why?

Ryan went on to tell her about trying to avoid some of the California taxes which was why he moved here. Before she could ask him more questions he asked her who she was and why she lived here.

“My name is Lynn Sherwood and I am a flight attendant. I live here because it is close to the airport. Cindy Peppers who is over there working on her tan is also a flight attendant and my roommate.”

“How do you like living here?”

“It’s fine, the building is taken care of and generally the tenants are okay. If there is a problem with the building the management firm fixes it.”

“Are you originally from the area?”

“Yes, I was born and raised in the Austin area.”

“Since I am unfamiliar with the area maybe you could show me around.”

“Sure, when would you like to do that?”

“How about in two hours? We could do a drive and then stop for something to eat.”

Lynn agreed to that and she went over to the ladies who were working on their tans and told them of the celebrity who was now living there. He noticed that they all looked over at him and he gave them a wave.

In doing this tour of the area it was obvious to him that Lynn was familiar with this city. They drove by the State Capitol, around the University of Texas, and several other sites. She suggested for something to eat that they have a BBQ beef sandwich at Manny’s which also serves terrific corn beef and roast beef sandwiches.

Back at the building, he thanked her for being an excellent tour guide. She said goodbye to him and mentioned that she was scheduled to work tomorrow. In watching her walk away he had some carnal thoughts about her but that he knew was expected because of her good looks.

For something to do the next day, Ryan drove out from Austin into the surrounding countryside. He wanted to see what was there. The one thing he noticed that was rather curious about was that several homes had what appeared to be a windmill. He later learned these windmills were wind turbines that were generating electricity.

During the days remaining before he left for the Keys, Ryan worked on his tan by the pool and met other ladies who were flight attendants but he didn’t see Lynn. He thought she must be working.

After what was a two-hour flight to the Keys he checked in at the hotel. The desk clerk handed him a large envelope that had a flash drive containing this movie’s script along with instructions on where to go in the morning.

He glanced at the script and could see the lines he had to memorize were considerably less than what he needed to do for the television series. His appearances in this motion picture were not that frequent since the star of this movie was Abby. With that in mind, he went to a store and purchased a pocketbook to read in his off-time between scenes.

At the meeting the next morning Abby greeted him with a long hug and said it was nice seeing him. She said they should do dinner this evening. He suspected her suggesting that meant she had more in mind than just dinner. That was fine with him since it had been some time since he had female companionship.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.