An Actor - Cover

An Actor

Copyright© 2022 by Westside24

Chapter 5

With Ryan being back in LA, he attended the Friday meeting in preparation for starting the second season of the television series. He was introduced to a few new cast members and at the same time noticed that a few of the cast members from the first season were no longer here. That was how it goes in this business was his thought.

The meeting started with the executive producer dropping a bombshell. He said that Emma had requested to leave the show. She had been offered a starring role in a big production motion picture of a popular Broadway play and asked to be written out of the show. That was agreed to and would happen in the first episode. The storyline would be that because her father suffered a severe stroke, she left to be by his side in Illinois. There she took over her father’s medical practice and decided to permanently reside there.

The head writer explained, “With Emma gone there can only be so many medical emergencies and women that Ryan gets involved with in these twenty-two episodes. Because of that we will during the season be adding two doctors to the clinic’s staff, a cardiologist and a dermatologist. Ryan will meet them early in an episode and then these new characters will be followed and become the main subject of an episode. This will continue and be spaced out with several characters on the show as the golf pro, country club manager, and a physician’s assistant.”

“That is not to say there will be less of Ryan, there won’t be. In fact, he will find the love of his life by the time the last episode is done. We think by having these episodes with these new characters, will add to the viewers’ interest.”

After the meeting was over, Ryan was handed a script for Monday’s shooting. Ryan had some talks with the individual cast members about what they had done during the off-time. They asked him similar questions and he told them about making a movie and relocating to Texas.

Leaving the meeting, Ryan drove to the country club for a late lunch and an adult beverage. Eating at the local restaurants normally would result in people recognizing him and wanting pictures and autographs. He willingly complied but would just as soon avoid doing it. To that end, when he went shopping he had a beard and mustache he could put on, and along with the sunglasses and they prevented people from recognizing him.

At the club, he ran into Bill Shaw who had a minor role on the TV soap Ryan had previously worked. He said that things were back to normal on that show with Sharon coming back from her second-place finish on DWTS. He also mentioned that Trish was now one of the producers on the show.

After having a sandwich and two cold beers, Ryan was leaving the club. He ran into Abby who was dressed like she was going to be working out.

“This could be Déjà vu all over again,” he said.

“Yes, it could. Would you like to come to my place now and we could talk about what has been going on in our lives.”

“Sure,” he said knowing that talk wasn’t what she was interested in doing which was the same for Ryan.

As it turned out there was some talk. Abby said the film that they made was released one month ago and was a success. So far the gross is three times more than the production costs. They want to make another movie along the same lines but presently there is a problem with what they want to pay Abby to make this motion picture. She wants to double what she made for the first film and the producers aren’t budging in their offer which is the same amount they paid her for the first film.

Ryan mentioned his move to Texas and told her about the upcoming season of his television series.

That for the most part was the end of the talk. Before it was dark Ryan was in Abby’s bed making love to her. She hadn’t lost any of her ability to be an excellent lover. He did notice that she had become a little more vocal in telling him what she wanted him to do and how he was making her feel. She was not the prim and proper lady she wanted people to think she was when he heard her say what she said when his finger penetrated her rosebud. Her words inferred he could do more if he wanted which gave him something to think about doing in the future.

He had a mental laugh thinking that if he did do that he would be the envy of every man for having done it to her that way. Mentally laughing more he knew it was out of the question to ask her if he could film him doing it.

They both rested after their first round of lovemaking, It still was light out and Ryan assumed he was staying the night, Because of that, he was not in any hurry to have another round of making love with her right away.

Abby asked him if he wants to watch the game that was on TV and have something to drink. He told her that was a good idea. He rose and put on his shorts. Abby rose and put on some high-heeled platform shoes, bikini panties, and a sexy nighte. The shoes showed her fine legs which matched everything else that was fine about her. Abby sitting with him on the couch caused him to be watching her more than the game.

Being in this state of undress with Abby’s hand every so often resting on his thigh had them going back to bed before the game was over. To be with a beautiful and intelligent motion picture actress was a nice way to spend an afternoon and evening.

Production of the television series started on Monday. Making those episodes made for some fairly long days from Monday to Friday. When Ryan wasn’t acting he was in his trailer studying the script or was out on location filming some outdoor scenes.

One would think that Ryan would have the weekends to relax and enjoy himself. There was some of that but quite a bit of that time was spent reading the script for the next episode and memorizing his lines. Because of his doing that his social life was not the greatest. There was improvement when he met Loni Casper who was cast to be a pharmaceutical saleslady on the show and a temporary love interest.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.