An Actor - Cover

An Actor

Copyright© 2022 by Westside24

Chapter 4

At the end of making the film in the Florida Keys, there was a party to celebrate that event. It was a fun time with comments expressed by almost everyone about having a nice time here doing the filming. Most of the people were leaving the next day to go back to their homes. Abby was among those who were leaving then.

She had the night before expressed her “Thanks” to Ryan in several ways. She told him when he was back in LA to give her a call and said with a twinkle in her eye that they could get together again. He knew what she meant and he told her he would be in contact with her when he was back there.

Ryan had decided not to immediately head back to LA. While it was an enjoyable time in more ways than one, being in the Keys doing this filming, it wasn’t a vacation for him. He wanted to see more of the area and what it had to offer. The fishing was said to be excellent and he would hire a guide and do some of that both close to shore and out further. He didn’t plan on looking for any female companionship but he wouldn’t be averse to that happening while he was here.

It turned out that didn’t happen but admittedly he knew that after Abby he could use the rest to recharge his battery.

Two weeks later after doing what he said he would do in the Keys he was on his way back to LA. Ryan started to notice that he was being recognized by the public if he didn’t wear large dark sunglasses. He was being asked for his autograph and maybe a picture. Abby’s comments about joining a country club were now at the top of his to-do list.

Ryan who was receiving a sizeable paycheck for doing this television series also had income coming in from his property investing. Along with the income generated by his brokerage account, he was becoming concerned about the California state income tax. It now had become a considerable amount of money he was paying to the State. He knew he couldn’t avoid paying it on the income he made while working in California. He did think he could avoid paying this tax on his other income derived from property investing and acting jobs that were done in other states. Maybe if he became a resident of Texas living in the apartment building they owned in the Austin area for more than six months of the year he would establish residency there. If he was a Texas resident with their have no state income tax he could reduce his overall taxes.

Talking with a tax attorney was another item he put on his to-do list. California was a nice place to live but there were other nice places to live and they didn’t have a state income tax. Having sufficient funds coming in to maintain a comfortable lifestyle along with the uncertainty of employment in the acting profession were the thoughts that were on his mind.

Back in LA, Ryan had lunch with Ray. Before he could say anything Ray asked him how it was to work with Abby. Ryan was not the kiss-and-tell type so all he would say was that she was a nice person and easy to work with.

In talking about their property investments, Ray said they had taken on a life of their own. There was no need for them to make any more contributions to the purchasing of properties. The re-mortgaging of their present properties was supplying sufficient funds for them to purchase additional properties. Right now Ray was considering purchasing an apartment complex in North Carolina. He said that area was becoming one of the hot areas for growth.

Ryan mentioned his thought about avoiding the California income tax on their property investing endeavor, his investment account, and his out of State acting jobs. Ray said he was having the same thoughts since the majority of his income was now coming from doing this property investing. He did say he preferred Nevada over Texas. He suggested they meet with Brian Fellows a tax attorney and see what Brian says about doing this relocation and establishing residency in other states.

Three days later they met with Brian and gave him their thoughts on what they wanted to do to reduce their tax burden. He told them they were not alone as more high-worth individuals were doing this relocating. It was the high taxes along with the increase in crime that was causing people to leave the State. He told them they could do what they wanted to do and gave them a list of do’s in relocating.

Ryan contacted the property management firm that was handling the apartment building Ray and he owned in Austin, Texas. He asked them not to rent out the next vacant apartment they had as he was going to be moving there. They said they had notice from one tenant who wanted to leave before the lease expired. He told him to let that happen without imposing a penalty. While he could look to purchase a condo it would be wasteful not to live in a property that he in partnership with Ray owned. After all he thought, a condo is nothing more than an apartment a person owns.

He planned on flying down to Texas next week. With one item off his to-do list, he made inquiries about joining a country club here in LA. Abby had mentioned the one she was a member of that she recommended. He visited that club and signed up for a social membership. Maybe he would later consider golfing but for now, all he wanted was a place where he could have a meal without being disturbed.

Two days later Ryan was walking out of the club and in the parking lot, he met Abby. She was dressed in a workout outfit which showed her intentions of why she was there. The tightness of the outfit also showed the curves of her body. They exchange hellos with Ryan telling her she looked very nice in her outfit.

Abby must have now changed her mind and wanted a different type of workout because she said, “Instead of going into the club why don’t you follow me to my place and we can have some drinks? I’ll phone on the way and have my house lady make some finger food and give her the rest of the day off.”

It didn’t take a genius to figure out what Abby had in mind. Since Ryan was all rested up now and jokingly thought he had recharged his battery, he agreed to her suggestion. It was obvious that Abby knew of different ways she could work out.

As expected, it turned out that being with Abby made for a pleasant afternoon and early evening. They had a drink and tasted the finger food that was made and waiting for them. It wasn’t that much longer before they had their fill of food and they were all over each other. Their clothes were quickly discarded and they were on the bed making love. Her long flaming red hair either spread out on the pillow or resting on his stomach as she was giving him head was a highly erotic sight. That along with the scent of her arousal was enough to have his shaft become a diamond cutter.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.