An Actor - Cover

An Actor

Copyright© 2022 by Westside24

Chapter 2

The apartment building Ray asked Ryan to look at was located on the other side of town, away from the strip. By using the GPS on his iPhone he had no problem finding the apartment building. Trish was aware of the information Ryan was looking for and said she would help.

Ryan’s first impression of this building after parking the car was neutral. It looked like any other apartment building although there was loose paper around the building that should have been picked up. At the back end of the building was a swimming pool at which there was a young couple about Trish’s age sitting there soaking in the rays. Trish without saying anything left Ryan and walked over to this couple.

An older man walked out of the building and Ryan went to him and asked him if this man could answer a few questions because Ryan said he was considering renting an apartment. This man initially was somewhat non-committal to say how living here was. He did say there seemed to be a high turnover of tenants but that was just his observation. The building he said could use some TLC. The walls in the hallways could use a coat of paint and the rugs should be replaced. Other than that he said it was what you would expect living in an apartment building. Ryan thanked him for the information.

Ryan was standing by the entrance door when a resident was leaving. This enabled Ryan to enter the building and he had to agree that the walls could use a fresh coat of paint and that the rugs needed to be replaced. He also noticed the odor of cigarette smoke which turned him off. He didn’t need to see anything more and went back outside.

Trish was standing there waiting for him. She said she told this couple by the pool that she was considering renting an apartment here and asked them about the building. They mentioned the upkeep that was needed for the building and said tenants who live on the top floor complain about leaks when it rains which isn’t that often in Vegas. The elevator is constantly in need of repair, and the air conditioning repair men are frequently here. This couple is planning on moving out when their lease expires.

That was all Ryan needed to hear. It doesn’t take a genius to figure out that he would tell Ray this was not a property they should purchase.

He debated driving out and looking at Lake Mead but instead, he drove back to Caesars. Unless Trish had other plans he suggested they both do a walk along the strip stopping in to see the numerous hotel buildings and attractions that were there. To him, her wearing white shorts showcasing her nice butt was one of the attractions he was constantly looking at. She agreed to do this walk with him.

In doing the walk they stopped at hotels and observed the many attractions. The gondolas, dancing fountains, shark reef aquarium, and the replicas of places in Italy they thought were the highlights of what they saw. They took a pass on going up the Eiffel tower, doing a zip line, riding the roller coaster, and interactive golf. It also seemed that many of the hotels had some form of a Circus show. They took a pass on catching the late-afternoon comedy and magic shows.

They stopped for a sandwich and something to drink on the walk back to Caesars. Doing this walk made for a full day and Ryan was not embarrassed to say that he was tired. Trish agreed with him and said she felt the same way. It was by mutual agreement that they would call it an early evening after catching one of the lounge acts and having a drink or two.

That was the plan and that is what they did. They were back in their rooms by ten-thirty. Ryan was tired but he wasn’t that tired of not wanting to make love with Trish. He wanted to have more of doing that with her. They did have intercourse before they both fell asleep. He slept like a baby without a care in the world.

The following day’s plan initially discussed was going to be somewhat of a repeat of the prior day. He watched Trish put on her makeup, but he knew that she didn’t need much. Ryan was on the phone with Ray telling him of his impressions and what was said when they visited the apartment building. Ray said he would scratch that one off his list as he has a lead on a building in Boise, Idaho which was getting to be a hot area real estate-wise.

When the call ended Trish who still was naked came over to him and joined him on the bed. They kissed and then he moved down and gave her oral sex. He wasn’t sure he could perform which had him doing this for a considerable length of time. He could tell that she had several climaxes before he stopped and moved up and he kissed her.

Trish was going to reciprocate but he told her that wasn’t necessary as he would like to save that till later. She told him she would hold him to that promise.

Instead of visiting the remaining hotels that they didn’t visit yesterday, Ryan suggested they drive down to Laughlin, Nevada. He said it had been several years since he had been there. With the growth and change in Vegas, he wanted to see all the changes that had occurred there.

It took an hour and a half to do the drive there. It wasn’t long after they arrived that Ryan could see there wasn’t much that had changed. The buildings that he had seen there before were still there. It to him appeared that there wasn’t much new construction here as there had been in Vegas. The costs of visiting and living here were said to be twenty-five percent less than they were in Vegas. That should have spurred growth but it looked like it didn’t. While Vegas during the summer was hot, Laughlin was even hotter, so maybe that was the reason for this lack of growth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.