An Actor - Cover

An Actor

Copyright© 2022 by Westside24

Chapter 1

In life at times, there are certain words a person wants to hear someone say. Words like, “The operation was a success,” “Your hired,” or “I will marry you,” are examples of these words. In Ryan Leonard’s case, the words he wanted to hear now were, “It’s a wrap,” which was what he had just heard. That meant they had completed making three weeks in advance of episodes for the TV soap “Tomorrow Never Comes.” He now had two weeks off from being an actor on this show. Ryan had been giving some thought to how he would spend those two weeks.

During a prior break from this show, he had gone with Sharon Anders, the lead actress on this show to her home in Belton, Texas. It was an enjoyable time in many ways being with her as she was an experienced lover as well as intelligent and attractive. She was not hesitant to engage in intimate relations with Ryan. Her frequency of wanting to have sex was somewhat of a challenge for Ryan. He was one tired but happy puppy when this time with her in Belton was over and they headed back to LA.

Sharon had not extended an invitation to him to go with her back there during this break and he didn’t expect one. It seemed to him that they both had enjoyed themselves during that pause in work but it also seemed that they would only be friends and nothing more. He was content in having that type of relationship with her as she was an honestly nice person.

Ryan who was born and raised in California for as long as he could remember wanted to be an actor. After graduating from college where he was active in the drama club he sign with an agent. Primarily because of his good looks he was hired for small parts in movies and television shows.

The offer of a role in the television soap “Tomorrow Never Comes,” while not a multi-million dollar role, was a good role for an actor to have. It turned out that his appearance in what was initially to be a short-term role was extended and he had become a regular on the show. The compensation for doing these five episodes a week was more than sufficient for Ryan to have a comfortable lifestyle.

Ryan had been raised to be a saver. Because of that and not knowing what the future held in store for him he was frugal in how he spent his money. He didn’t live in a large house nor did he live in Malibu. Instead, he owned and lived in a condo in Santa Monica. It wasn’t a luxurious penthouse condo with a panoramic view but it was sufficient for his current needs.

While a portion of the compensation Ryan earned was invested in the stock market, the majority of the funds he saved were invested in real estate. Ryan had become friends with Ray Curtin while in college and they become partners in investing in real estate. Initially, it was apartment buildings, which progressed to apartment complexes.

Ray’s father was in the real estate business which was where Ray learned this trade. He worked for his father but at the same time partnered with Ryan on the side in purchasing properties. They started by combining their money and purchasing a ten-unit apartment building. The management of this building was handled by a property management firm. In a short time, because the property had appreciated, they were able to re-mortgage the building and using that money along with other contributed money purchased a twenty-four-unit apartment building.

This pattern of purchasing and re-mortgaging when the property had appreciated continued over the years to now where they own several properties. A few of these properties were located in other states. Ray told Ryan that while a ten flat can give you some money when it appreciates, an eighty-four-unit apartment complex when it appreciates can give you a heck of a lot more money when that property appreciates. Ray has been the primary force in this successful investing real estate endeavor. Ryan is not hesitant to acknowledge that and thanks Ray for doing it.

Ryan’s contribution to this business endeavor has been to deal with the property management firms when they call on problems or suggestions for these properties. It didn’t take Ryan long to learn that the suggestions of these management firms were in the money and he in the majority of the time agreed with what they suggested.

Ryan was walking out of the studio to his car when he met Trish Berman who was an assistant producer on his show.

“What plans do you have for this off-time?” she asked.

“I was thinking of going to Vegas for three days and maybe catching a show. I just want to do something different other than staying in LA.”

“That sounds like a good idea. Do you want some company in doing that?”

Her response caused Ryan to do some quick thinking. Trish was about four years younger than him and was an attractive lady. She did have a nice figure and he had noticed the jiggling of her breasts when she walked. He assumed she didn’t have a significant other in making the offer to go with him.

“The company of a good-looking lady is always welcomed. If you want to go with me I will pick you up at ten tomorrow.” To test the waters and with a questioning look he said, “I will make the hotel reservation, and should I reserve one or two rooms?”

She returned the look he was giving her with a mischievous look and said, “One should be sufficient.”

Trish gave him her address and he watched her swinging hips as she walked away. It should be an interesting three days was the thought that was running through his mind.

The following day after pressing her doorbell button, Trish opened it and said she was ready to go. She was wearing white shorts that showed her nicely tanned legs and a light green blouse that showed her ample breasts. Ryan immediately had some carnal thoughts because of how good she looked. He placed her suitcase in the back of his car and they were on their way heading to Las Vegas.

The conversation during the drive centered on work and the cast members. Trish made comments about some of the cast members had that Ryan was unaware of. She also told him about Scott Martin who was Sharon’s financial advisor. Scott visited here and Trish gave him a tour of the studio. She heard Sharon saying she was pleased with her investment results and that Scott seemed like a nice guy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.