The Windy Pines, My Third Summer - Cover

The Windy Pines, My Third Summer

Copyright© 2022 by Fanlon

Chapter 9

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Another year, another summer at The Windy Pines. Sam gets to explore more of his relationship with Mary, as well as Sara and a couple others. The biggest question though is, do the rules get broken. You're going to have to read and find out! This is the third installment of the award-winning series The Windy Pines.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism  

Mary was already in my bed, laying on her back when Sara, Amy and I walked in. It was at that moment that I realized something. My bed wasn’t going to be big enough. Mary, as small and petite as she was, took up a large portion of the bed herself. There would hardly be enough room for anyone besides me alongside her, let alone Sara and Amy. I suddenly felt like I was panicking. It’s not like the room was big enough to move the sheets, blankets, and pillows to the ground either.

“My bed is kind of small...” I trailed off, not sure what to say after that. The last thing I wanted to do was make any of them leave the confines of my room. There might not be a lot of room, but I didn’t want to miss a minute of what might be coming.

“It’s big enough for me,” Mary said excitedly as she beckoned me towards her and her outstretched arms.

I looked at Amy and Sara who were standing next to me. Sara smiled, and Amy just shrugged.

“How about we go to my room?” Sara said as she hip-checked the older girl who smiled seductively at Sara. “We can give these two a little room.”

“Does that mean you don’t want to join them?” Amy cocked an eyebrow.

“Oh I do!” Sara answered almost too quickly which made Amy laugh. “But my brother is right, there isn’t enough room for the four of us. Unless you want to try—”

“Let’s go!” Amy grabbed Sara, cutting her off and dragging her out of the room.

“Mmm, you two are going to miss out on a perfect, hard cock!” Mary giggled as I crawled on the bed and positioned my head between her legs.

The wildness in Mary’s eyes was infectious. She was straining her neck to try to watch what I was going to do. When I didn’t immediately bury my face in her pussy, she started to wiggle and then rock her hips. It was her attempt at making herself more open and asking me to get to work without saying it.

“Quit teasing me, Sam!” Mary whined, but not in an annoying way. “I have been waiting for months to feel you in me and I need it now.”

“Oh really?” I gave her a questioning look. “You think so, do you?”

“Yes, I do. I really do.”

“Well, alrighty then.” I crawled up between her legs until my renewed erection nestled against her hot, wet opening.

“Oh God!” Mary groaned when she felt me pressing against her.

She arched her back, thinking that would be all she needed for me to enter her, but it wasn’t. She reached down, grabbed hold of my cock, and then placed me right at the opening of her pussy and pulled. She wrapped her legs around my hips and used her feet to force me where she wanted me. Who was I to say no? I drove my hips forward and the head of my cock buried itself into her velvety, wet pussy. The feeling of her body as it squeezed me was perfect. Fully seated inside Mary, I looked her in the eyes. Her eyes closed and she moaned a happy, satisfied sound. The look on her face only further proved she had just gotten exactly what she needed and wanted.

Mary and I fell into the familiar rhythm we had enjoyed all summer. I pumped in and out of her at a good pace—not too fast, but not slow either. By the time I was fully seated inside of Mary, she was moaning and grunting in erotic pleasure. The one thing that was apparent to me almost immediately was the fact that her now shaved pussy lips felt so much better than when she was hairy. It felt hotter, slicker. It seemed like I could feel more, just like when I fucked Sara and her smooth pussy. One main difference still remained between Sara and Mary—Mary was tighter. A lot tighter.

The slapping sounds of my hips meeting hers was getting louder as I drove in harder and harder with each thrust. Seeing her beautifully round tits swinging and swaying with our movements was hypnotic. I was driving into her so forcefully that she had slid up the bed and I had to keep shuffling higher as I chased her. Then her head started to hit against the headboard, and she tried to put her hands up to push down, but it was no use.

“Sam ... uhh ... mmm ... I need to ... move ... fuck!” I kept pounding into her, as she tried to talk. Each thrust cutting off her words and causing sounds of pleasure. When I pulled back but didn’t take my cock all the way out of her, she hurried to say, “Let me get on top.”

“Sounds perfect,” I replied, and Mary hurried to move out the way as I laid on my back. “This is my favorite position.”

“I know, it’s one of mine, too.” Mary giggled as she straddled my middle, held onto my cock, and dropped all the way down on it in one smooth motion.

Just as Mary started grinding on my cock, we both heard moans coming from across the hall. I grinned as my mind slipped into what it looked like to see Sara and Amy deep in the throes of passion. My hands were squeezing Mary’s tits and the noises seemed to put Mary into a higher gear as she started rocking her hips on me with a ferociousness that I wasn’t ready for. It was only seconds later that I felt Mary tense up, her eyes closed, and she bit her lower lip as she came. I felt her pussy tighten on my shaft, the effect milking me for all I was worth. I tried to hold out, but it was a hopeless endeavor as I flooded her tight, small pussy with my come.

When she finally came back down to earth, she collapsed on top of me. Both of us were breathless, laying there, holding each other in our post orgasmic bliss as we listened to the sounds of Sara and Amy. I don’t know when exactly, but I fell asleep spooning against Mary’s back. I was shocked when I woke up to find not just Mary in bed with me, but Sara and Amy as well. All four of us were packed in tight, like a can of sardines. We were woven together to the point where it was hard for me to extract myself without waking all four of us. I really needed to use the restroom, but every time I shifted to try to free myself someone would move, grumble something in their sleep and then somehow, I was stuck even worse.

I looked at Mary who was sleeping on my chest. Sara’s head was just below Mary’s, but Sara’s arm was stretched across me, holding me tightly to her. To make matters worse, Amy was on her side, spooning behind Sara with her arm clutching my sister to her. The chances of my moving and not waking anyone up were nonexistent. I looked at the peaceful look on Mary’s face, and then the pouty look on Sara’s. One way or the other I needed to wake up, there was no getting around that fact. Mary would be the easier, obvious choice, but that would mean no visit with Mom. Well, maybe I could still have our morning session, but Mary would want to be there, and I was not sure if I was ready for that just yet.

I kissed Mary on her forehead, hoping that would be enough to rouse her. She didn’t even flinch. I used the arm she was sleeping on to try to poke her, but my hand was asleep. That limited my motion considerably. I squeezed her to me as best I could, using my leg that was under hers to shake her. She barely rocked, but she slowly lifted and blinked slowly a few times before she fully opened her eyes and looked at me.

“I need to get up,” I whispered to Mary and kissed her on her nose. She didn’t seem to grasp what I was saying for a second but then nodded and rolled over, putting her back to me. That gave me just enough room to wiggle out from under Sara. I kissed Mary’s head as I climbed out of bed and said, “Thank you.”

I finished drying my hands and shut off the bathroom light before heading downstairs. Mom was sitting on the couch, like always, sipping her coffee and watching through the big front windows looking out to the street.

“Good morning, Honey,” Mom said when she heard me coming down the stairs. She had a sweet smile on her face, seeming surprised that I had come down to join her. “I didn’t think you would make it down this morning. The girls didn’t wear you out too much then?” I blushed and grinned at her, taking my seat on the middle cushion while she handed me my mug.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.