The Windy Pines, My Third Summer - Cover

The Windy Pines, My Third Summer

Copyright© 2022 by Fanlon

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Another year, another summer at The Windy Pines. Sam gets to explore more of his relationship with Mary, as well as Sara and a couple others. The biggest question though is, do the rules get broken. You're going to have to read and find out! This is the third installment of the award-winning series The Windy Pines.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism  

I went downstairs and straight to the kitchen where I could smell Mom making dinner. I didn’t bother cleaning up from going down on Sara, and there was no chance that Mom wouldn’t be able to smell me. Well, smell Sara on me. Mom was standing in front of the stove, working on something and didn’t turn or acknowledge me walking into the room.

“Hi Mom, what’s for dinner? It smells delicious,” I asked as I came up behind her, wrapped my arms around her middle, and gave her a quick hug.

“Meatloaf and scalloped potatoes,” Mom turned her head and answered with a smile, but it changed when I watched her sniff me and quirk an eyebrow at me. “I think you should wash your face, Sam. You can use the sink in here, hurry up.”

“Okay, you’re probably right.” I gave her a quick peck on the cheek which she wiped off with her forearm and gave me a dirty look.

I was just finished drying off my face with a kitchen towel when Sara walked into the kitchen. She realized what I was doing and the shocked look on her face was hilarious, and I started to chuckle. Mom gave me another dirty look and I tried to stifle my laugh.

“Sam, why didn’t you—” Sara started to ask accusingly.

“Because he was being an idiot,” Mom answered, cutting Sara off, and keeping me from saying anything. “You two set the table please. Dinner will be ready in a couple minutes. I am just waiting for the potatoes to brown and crisp up a bit on the top.”

“Sure thing, Mom,” I replied and quickly started pulling plates out of the cupboard.

“I’m home!” I heard Dad call out right before the telltale sound of the door closing.

“We’re in the kitchen,” Mom replied as she cracked open the oven to take a peek at the potatoes’ progress.

Dad walked into the kitchen and went straight for Mom, wrapping her up in a big hug and picking her up off her feet.

“Put me down you big oaf,” Mom giggled and tried to squirm out of Dad’s arms.

“Not until you kiss me, my dear.”

“If you don’t put me down right the second, you are going to be sleeping on the couch ... alone.” The way Mom said it made it clear it was an empty threat, but Dad gasped and put her down.

“You wouldn’t do that to me, would you?” Dad asked the question full of sarcasm and theater.

Mom playfully swatted his shoulder and said, “Go change, dinner should be on the table by the time you get back.”

Dad turned to walk to their bedroom, but Mom stopped him saying, “What, I don’t get a kiss now?” The pouty look on her face was a bit over the top, but Dad ate it all up.

Dad turned, smiled, and swooped in to pick up Mom again, planting a tender, but passionate kiss right on her lips. He spun her around one time, then gently put her down and hurried out of the room.

After the table was set, and Sara and I sat down in our seats. Just as Mom placed the bubbling pan of cheesy scalloped potatoes on a hot pad, Dad returned to take his seat at the head of the table.

“Mmm, this looks amazing,” he said, rubbing his hands together in excitement.

“It’s your favorite, of course you’re going to say that,” Mom scoffed and rolled her eyes. “I’m not so sure about the potatoes, I didn’t cut the slices as thin this time.”

“I’m sure it’s going to be great, Mom,” Sara smiled and told her.

“We’ll see,” Mom replied.

When dinner was finally done, Dad was sitting back in his chair, holding his stomach saying, “That was the best meatloaf and scalloped potatoes I’ve ever had.”

“It was so good!” I agreed.

“I had no idea cutting the potatoes thicker was going to do that, I surprised myself.” Mom beamed her smile at me and Dad.

“I can’t believe the whole pan is gone,” Sara said, holding up the empty pan before putting it back down.

“Like I said, best ever.” Dad just smiled proudly at Mom.

Sara and I were on dish duty, like usual. Mom and Dad went to the living room, sat down on the couch, and turned on the television. Tonight, it was Sara’s turn to do the actual washing, which left me to put everything away and clean off the counters and table.

“I can barely move, I’m so full,” Sara told me as she scrubbed a plate clean of cheesy sauce from the potatoes. She yawned, covering her mouth the back of her arm. “I’m so tired.”

“I know what you mean,” I said as I finished scrubbing and wiping off the stove. “I am ready for bed, but I don’t know if I can lay down with my stomach this full,” I responded with a chuckle.

When we were done in the kitchen, we both stood there for a second, looking towards the living room where Mom and Dad were most likely cuddled up on the couch, watching some old movie I didn’t recognize, but could hear all the way in the kitchen. I looked into the dark room, then looked at Sara. Not saying anything, we both headed straight for the stairs and up to my room instead of sitting with our parents. I flopped onto the bed face down into my pillow. Sara laid down, cuddling up to me with her leg draped across the back of mine, her arm over my back. We were both asleep in moments. I didn’t even think about the fact that Mary and Amy were going to be calling that night. It was their turn after all, but I was so tired that it wasn’t important at that moment. Sleep was, however.

I woke up in the morning to the feeling of my bladder trying to revolt. Sara thankfully wasn’t snuggled up to me this morning, so I quickly got out of bed and hurried to the bathroom to relieve the pressure that was nearly a bursting point. Dinner last night was unbelievable, but the results from all those cheesy potatoes and the meatloaf had sat like a brick and I paid for it on the toilet for far longer than would be normal. When I was done, I wiped my ass, washed my hands, and then headed downstairs to the living room where Mom was waiting, my special steaming coffee sitting on the table waiting for me.

“Good morning,” Mom said quietly as I sat down next to her on the middle cushion of the couch.

“Morning, Mom.”

“How’d you sleep?”

“I slept like a log. I think it was the food,” I told her and took a sip from my coffee mug.

“I tried to tell you not to eat anymore.”

“I know, but it was so good. I just kept eating and eating.”

“I’m glad you liked it. It was pretty good, wasn’t it?”

“Mhmm.” I smiled and nodded. “Dad was right.”

“Mary called last night after you went upstairs.”

“Shit!”

“Sam, language.”

“Sorry, I’m sorry. I completely forgot about Mary calling last night.”

“I told her you had a long day mowing and went to bed early.”

“Was she mad?”

“No, she understood and told me to tell you she would call again tonight.”

“Oh, okay. Thanks, Mom.”

“You’re welcome. So, are you going to help me scratch my itch?”

Mom shifted her position on the cushion next to me, leaning back and resting her mug on the arm rest of the couch. This put her on full display, and I took in all the sights before me. Her breasts were still amazing. Even with her age and having two kids, her tits still rode high on her chest. Gravity had taken hold, but not to the point where they were saggy by any stretch of the imagination. Her nipples were slightly darker than her skin, making them stick out slightly, but not so much to be completely obvious. I looked down between her legs, and her meticulously shaved pussy was perfect. It was always perfectly smooth, just like Sara’s. Her outer lips were doing their best to hide the folds within her channel. Her clit was already in view, which was a sign she was already turned on because usually it was well hidden in her hood.

I watched Mom move her hand between her legs, sliding her middle finger slowly through her lips, teasing me as to what was hidden there. By this time, my dick was rock hard. There was nothing strange or weird about that fact. It was actually normal, and given what Mom was hoping for, completely expected and desired.

“You’re not going to leave me to take care of this...” Mom indicated her now obviously wet pussy accommodating two fingers as deep as they could go, “All by myself, are you?”

How was I going to say no to that? I did the only thing that made sense. I gripped my hard shaft and started to slowly stroke myself as I watched Mom finger herself, her two fingers withdrawing and plunging back in with forceful, quick motions. I wasn’t going to take long to finish. I could already feel the tingly sensation starting to build.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.