The Windy Pines, My Third Summer - Cover

The Windy Pines, My Third Summer

Copyright© 2022 by Fanlon

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Another year, another summer at The Windy Pines. Sam gets to explore more of his relationship with Mary, as well as Sara and a couple others. The biggest question though is, do the rules get broken. You're going to have to read and find out! This is the third installment of the award-winning series The Windy Pines.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism  

The rest of the school week was okay. Sara made sure that I was around her and the girls every morning. When I got to my locker before lunch, she and a different one of the girls were there waiting. I tried to drag my feet, going as slowly as I could, but they were always there. I just accepted defeat and joined them. Liz was always grumpy and her dislike for me was obvious, but the rest of the girls seemed to actually enjoy having me around by the time Friday had come and gone. As much as I didn’t want to admit it, I enjoyed being a part of the group—a fact that didn’t escape Sara’s notice. She told Mom and Dad all about it at dinner each evening.

“How was your first week as one of the girls?” Dad teased me at dinner.

“I’m not...” I tried to answer, but I wasn’t sure what I wanted to say. “I don’t want—”

“You don’t want to be one of the girls?” Sara mock whined, putting her hand over her bared breasts and a sinister grin on her face.

“Quit picking on Sam, you two,” Mom cut in, coming to my defense. “Hurry up and finish your dinners. I have plans for you tonight,” Mom winked at Dad, “and you are going to need your stamina.”

“I don’t recall any complaints from you.” Dad smiled at Mom across the table.

“Oh lord, just eat your food.” Mom groaned and rolled her eyes, but Sara and I chuckled.

After dinner, Sara and I did the dishes, wiped off the table, and then joined Mom and Dad in the living room. Mom and Dad sat on the couch, like normal and left the love seat to Sara and me. Mom was sitting between Dad’s legs, looking towards the television the whole time. Dad had his arms wrapped around her and every now and again Sara and I would hear a shriek from Mom who would turn and playfully smack Dad on the arm or shoulder. From what I could see from the loveseat, Dad was holding Mom, moving his hands up and down her body until she was comfortable and then he would tickle her.

Every time he did, Mom would startle, scream, and then turn and smack Dad for his wandering hands, as she put it. Mom was never shy about Dad touching her, but when she mentioned his wandering hands, it was her code for him tickling her. That was the one thing that was guaranteed to get an instant reaction and not always a good one from her. She was not a fan at all of being tickled. When Mom had finally had enough, Dad put his hands up, palms forward to show he wasn’t doing anything and she told him, in no uncertain terms, that if he did it one more time, he was going to be sleeping on the couch. Dad didn’t tickle her again.

Mom and Dad went upstairs to bed after the movie was over, leaving Sara and me alone on the loveseat. Sara got up and grabbed the remote to see what else was on, but by that time I was already yawning, and sleep wasn’t far off.

“I’m too tired to watch something else,” I told Sara.

“Oh, okay. You want to go to bed then?” Sara asked.

“If you are coming with me, yup, I am.”

“You’re a dork,” Sara giggled.

“So what? Are you coming?” I stood up and asked through another yawn.

“Fine, let’s go,” Sara replied and threw the remote onto the couch.

Sara followed me up the stairs, passed her bedroom, and into mine. I went straight for my bed that still had the sheets strewn all over haphazardly. I hadn’t bothered to make it in the morning when Sara finally got out and went into the bathroom to get ready for school. Usually I would have made it, but this morning I decided not to.

“You didn’t make your bed,” Sara stated.

“Nope, you got out after I did,” I replied into the pillow under my face.

“Are you trying to tell me that I should have made your bed?”

I turned and smiled at Sara. “You were the last one to use it. That only seems fair.”

“Scoot over,” Sara told me and flopped down onto the bed on top of me, not giving me enough time to move out of the way.

“Hey!” I gasped at the sudden weight on my back.

“Move over, jeez.”

“I’m trying, but I can’t because you are on top of me,” I wheezed.

“I’m not that heavy, knock it off,” Sara replied, smacking me but rolling off me at the same time. “What time are we going to work tomorrow?”

“What do you mean, work?” I asked, moving over a bit so I could lie down again with my head rested on one of the pillows, facing Sara.

“You know, mowing lawns and stuff...” Sara trailed off.

“Oh, that. Probably when we wake up,” I answered. “Before it gets too hot out.”

“Yeah, that’s probably a good idea.”

“Mhmm.”

“No talking about work,” Sara said and wiggled her ass into me. “I want to snuggle and feel you against me right now.”

As tired as I was, I couldn’t help the smile that crossed my face and turned to wrap my arms around Sara, pulling her close to me. I could feel her breathing, the rising and falling of her chest in my arms. We laid like that for a while, my eyes closed, almost asleep.

“Sam,” Sara asked quietly. “You really don’t like hanging out with me and my friends at school?”

“Huh, what?” I replied sleepily.

“I asked if you didn’t like hanging out with me at school,” Sara answered.

“It’s okay I guess,” I mumbled. “I mean, I do like hanging out with you, but it’s weird being a guy with all you girls. You know?”

“I guess that could be hard for you. I just thought...” Sara trailed off, not finishing what she was going to say.

“I know,” I told her, which seemed to make her happy as she relaxed after tensing up a bit only a moment before.

I gently pressed my lips against her warm, soft skin. Not a quick peck, but a full and lingering kiss. One that was full of meaning placed on the back of her neck, just below the soft, wispy hairs that turned into her long thick locks on her head only half an inch higher.

“Goodnight,” I whispered gently in her upturned ear.

“Mmm, nmm nhh,” Sara mumbled, and the two of us fell asleep, our bodies tightly held together.

I opened my eyes at the usual time in the morning. I had changed position in my sleep, and so did Sara. Now I was facing the wall and Sara was against my back with her arm draped over my side. I could hear a faint snore behind my ear where she had nestled her face into the pillow against the back of my head. I tried to wiggle myself away, but Sara’s arms held me tightly, not letting me escape. I made two more attempts, but both failed and I couldn’t help but laugh silently to myself and fell back asleep in Sara’s warm embrace.

I woke up to the feeling of lips on my cheek and a soft voice telling me to wake up.

“Come on, Sam. It’s time to get up and get to work,” Sara said quietly next to my ear.

I opened my eyes and saw the smiling face of Sara inches away from me and returned her smile.

“Okay, okay. I’m getting up.”

“Come on, let’s go take a quick shower. After that we need to get the mower out of the garage and get some big trash bags and the rakes.”

I sighed, and then got up out of bed. I didn’t bother making it and just shuffled my feet as I followed Sara into the bathroom. She turned on the shower and got the water temperature set before I climbed in.

“I have to pee, one second,” Sara announced as she sat down on the toilet.

I was already under the water, my hands against the wall below the showerhead, feeling the warmth as it poured onto the top of my head and then cascaded down the rest of my body. I had no idea that Sara had even said anything, let alone hear her taking care of her morning necessities. That was until she flushed the toilet, and the water suddenly went scalding hot and I screamed in surprise.

“Holy shit, Sara!”

“Sorry! I’m sorry, I forgot.”

“Yeah, right!” I gasped, trying to get away from the suddenly scalding water. “I don’t believe you at all.”

“I did, Sam.”

After the shock of the hot water, I was now wide awake. It only took a couple seconds for the cold water to return, thankfully, and I slid back under it as soon as it did. Sara stepped into the tub and stood there waiting for me to move so she could get under the water and rinse off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.