The Windy Pines, My Third Summer - Cover

The Windy Pines, My Third Summer

Copyright© 2022 by Fanlon

Chapter 27

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Another year, another summer at The Windy Pines. Sam gets to explore more of his relationship with Mary, as well as Sara and a couple others. The biggest question though is, do the rules get broken. You're going to have to read and find out! This is the third installment of the award-winning series The Windy Pines.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism  

The rest of the last full day at camp was a blur. The whole thing with Mom earlier that morning had my mind running in a million different directions all at once. Sara knew something was up, but I don’t think she had any real idea as to why. She never did ask, though, which I was thankful for. That allowed me a chance to focus on cleaning up and packing, and there was a lot of cleaning to be done. I guess we should have stayed on top of it all summer. To be fair, we had other things keeping us busy, and cleaning wasn’t something any one of us wanted to do.

It took Sara and me a whole lot longer than we thought it would to get the cabin put back together. We had to move the beds back apart, as well as get the couch and rest of the main room looking how it did when we first arrived. Dad had come over to check on it and pointed out a few things that we had missed. By the time we were done, it was time for supper.

Mom made chicken and rice, which all four of us devoured, not leaving even a scrap that could be considered a leftover. Sara and I did the dishes while Mom and Dad finished getting their things together and ready to load up first thing in the morning.

“You two should go get some sleep,” Dad announced when Sara and I finished putting away the rest of the clean dishes. “We need to go early tomorrow morning.”

“How early?” Sara asked, her voice not sounding at all thrilled with the idea of not getting to sleep in.

“Early enough that we can stop and have breakfast at your grandparents. We promised them we would come and say goodbye in the morning, and Grandma said she would have breakfast ready for us when we got there.”

“Fine,” Sara agreed, and I just rolled my eyes.

“Waking up early isn’t all that bad,” I said.

Sara just ignored me, which wasn’t at all surprising.

“Goodnight,” I called out as I followed Sara out of the cabin.

“Goodnight, you two!” Mom replied and was cut off by the screen door slamming shut.


The next morning came a lot earlier than I had anticipated. Sara and I had stayed up later than we had planned. It wasn’t that we were having sex—we weren’t. In fact, we were just talking about school. When we woke up, it was still completely dark outside, and Sara was whining and complaining the whole time as she dragged herself out of bed. I quickly remade the bed and checked over the cabin one last time to make sure we hadn’t forgotten anything.

Satisfied we hadn’t, the two of us carried our things over to the other cabin to find Mom and Dad already outside loading up the trunk of the car. We added our bags to theirs and climbed in the back seat. Sara’s head leaned against the door and her eyes closed a second later. Mom climbed in the front passenger seat and looked back to see Sara asleep, and I was just watching Dad out the window as he closed the cabin.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.