The Windy Pines, My Third Summer - Cover

The Windy Pines, My Third Summer

Copyright© 2022 by Fanlon

Chapter 25

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Another year, another summer at The Windy Pines. Sam gets to explore more of his relationship with Mary, as well as Sara and a couple others. The biggest question though is, do the rules get broken. You're going to have to read and find out! This is the third installment of the award-winning series The Windy Pines.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism  

It was the first week in August when we got a surprise phone call. We had just finished supper at Mom and Dad’s cabin and were divvying up who was doing what dishes. Dad answered the phone and told Amy it was for her, which caught Amy off guard. She dried off her hands and picked it up and started talking. When she hung up, she didn’t look all that happy.

It turned out, Mary’s mom and dad needed Amy and Mary to get home as soon as possible. Mary’s great grandma had just died, and the funeral was this coming Sunday. The uproar and complaining that sparked was over the top. Mary was in tears, sobbing, demanding that she should be allowed to stay at The Windy Pines with us.

“Why do I have to go to a stupid funeral,” Mary demanded through wet eyes. “I’ve never even met her before.”

Needless to say, Mary didn’t win that particular argument. Amy tried to offer her own suggestions, but it was already a done deal, and the phone call was a command to come home and not a request. Mary was expected to be there with the family for the services.

To say this whole thing was a shock was an understatement. We all assumed we had four more weeks together, now we only had three days. Amy was expected to have Mary home by Friday afternoon and preferably Thursday night. There was a late flight they needed to catch Friday just after five o’clock.

Another issue this brought up was what Sara and I were going to do when they left. Did we stay in the cabin ourselves or did we have to finish the rest of the summer with Mom and Dad in theirs? When the four of us explained what was going on, Mom and Dad were both surprised by the turn of events.

“Does that mean Sam and I are supposed to stay with you now?” Sara asked, her voice hopeful that we didn’t have to.

I honestly wasn’t sure which was the better option for me. Sure, Sara and I staying in our own cabin had its appeal. Lots of appeal, frankly. It should have been a no brainer, honestly, for any kid my age. I get to have complete and total freedom with a smoking hot girl, just the two of us, all night long, every night. There is just the one thing that made it difficult, Mom. Waking up with her was always amazing and staying with Mom and Dad could give me extra chances to be around, just me and her.

“We’ll have to talk to your Grandpa,” Mom answered after sharing a look with Dad. “If he says it’s okay, that should be fine, as long as you don’t care, Amy. You’re the one who rented the cabin, after all. If something happens to it, it’s your responsibility.”

“I can’t imagine Sam and Sara doing anything to the cabin that they haven’t done already.” Amy smiled and Mom just laughed.

“Yeah, I suppose you’re probably right.” Mom grinned at Dad who just rolled his eyes and shook his head.

“So does that mean we can stay in it then?” Sara asked, again.

“Yes, as long as your Grandpa agrees.” Mom nodded.

“Great!” Sara exclaimed, excitedly. “Thanks, Mom.”

“It’s still not fair,” Mary whined.

“Because...” Amy answered, giving Mary a comforting hug. “We have to. I’m sorry.”

“I don’t care,” Mary spat. “I don’t want to go. I want to stay here with Sam and Sara.”

“You don’t have a choice on this one, Mary,” Amy said in a soft voice as she stood up and pulled Mary along with her. “Come on, let’s go back to the cabin. Can you guys take care of the dishes? I need to talk to Mary for a bit.”

“Sure,” I answered, and Sara nodded.

“Thanks, see you when you’re done,” Amy replied and walked a brooding Mary out the front door.


The next morning I was still tired when I flopped down on the porch swing next to Mom.

“You okay?” Mom asked, giving me a concerned look. “You look like you haven’t slept.”

“Yeah, I’m fine, just a bit tired this morning,” I answered and yawned.

“Where’s Mary?”

“She’s still asleep.”

“Is she okay?”

“I think so. She is just upset that she has to go home. She was crying all night with Amy.”

“Here,” Mom said, handing me my coffee.

“Thanks Mom.”

Our usual morning routine was thrown off by my tiredness. It’s not that I didn’t want to have fun with Mom, I really did, but I was still incredibly tired. Mary had kept the whole cabin up until well after midnight. If I had to guess, I got four, maybe five hours of sleep, not nearly enough for me to function. I was going to need a nap, or better yet, I should just go back to sleep.

The hot cup of coffee in hand said going back to sleep was not an option.

I sat there with Mom until the sun came up, talking about mundane things. She did ask about staying with Amy for the first part of summer. She wondered if we had fun and then started digging into what all we did. She was surprised when I told her we had most of the old section of camp to ourselves for nearly the entire month of June.

I explained that everyone wanted to use the new cabins and clubhouse instead of these old ones. She nodded, understanding why those would be filled up first. She was still confused why we didn’t go over there, and I explained it as simply as I could, we could do anything we wanted because no one was around. I tried to keep the blush off my face but Mom started laughing. When both of our cups were empty, Mom got up, gave me a quick kiss on my forehead and took my mug, along with hers, inside. That was my signal to go, so I headed back to Amy’s cabin. It wasn’t going to be Amy’s much longer, but it was still hers for the next couple of days.

When I walked in the cabin, Amy was sitting up but leaning against the headboard while Mary and Sara were snuggled up sound asleep.

“Morning,” I spoke quietly.

“Good morning, Sam,” Amy replied with a smile. “I have an idea, but I am not sure if you’re okay with it. I wanted to ask you about it and get your opinion before I said anything to Mary.”

“Sure, what’s up?”

“Remember last year, the night before we left?”

Of course, I remembered. That night we had a full-on foursome. It had gotten a little out of hand, but it was the first time all four of us got together, not just me with Mary and Amy with Sara. I had fucked Sara and Amy had gone down on Mary. We had done it all openly, where everyone could see it.

“Yeah,” I grinned, nodding and Amy blushed.

“I was thinking, well...” Amy paused her thoughts for a moment. Her cheeks were already red but now they were a deeper shade. “I was thinking we could do that again. You know, for Mary.”

“Just for Mary?” I asked, raising an eyebrow in question.

“For me too, I guess.”

“I think it would be fun, for sure.” I was really curious now. “Just like last time, or did you have something else you wanted to ... try?”

Amy’s eyes widened with surprise with the way I asked that last question.

“I was hoping you would do something for me.”

“Sure, like what?”

“I want you to come in my ... mouth.”

For a second I thought she was going to let me fuck her. That would have been a shock. Coming in her mouth was just as shocking though and I felt my jaw drop and my chin resting on my chest. I just looked at her, stunned.

“Sam? Are you okay?” Amy’s face getting concerned, worried in fact.

I blinked.

“Is that what you want, for me to come in your mouth?” I asked, making sure I had heard correctly.

Amy nodded and gave me a shy smile.

“So, you are just going to suck my dick and you want me to come in your mouth?”

“Well, no,” Amy replied. “I was hoping you would be fucking Sara or Mary and then pull out and I will get on my knees and finish you off.”

“Wow, hell yes! I mean ... umm. Sure, if that’s what you want, I can do that for you.”

“One more thing, Sam,” Amy said. “Don’t tell either of them, I want it to be a surprise.”

I grinned and nodded. Amy smiled wide in return. Sara and Mary were going to be in for a shock. They had been teasing Amy the entire summer and Amy had fended them off the whole time only to give in on the last day. It was incredible. I was hard as a rock and wide awake now. I was almost tempted to go back to Mom’s and see if she wanted to get together. That was a bad idea though; Dad would be awake by now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.