The Windy Pines, My Third Summer - Cover

The Windy Pines, My Third Summer

Copyright© 2022 by Fanlon

Chapter 24

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Another year, another summer at The Windy Pines. Sam gets to explore more of his relationship with Mary, as well as Sara and a couple others. The biggest question though is, do the rules get broken. You're going to have to read and find out! This is the third installment of the award-winning series The Windy Pines.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism  

I grabbed one of the spare towels from the bathroom and hurried back outside. Mary just giggled as I ran around like a chicken with its head cut off. The last thing I needed was Dad to wake up and catch Mom on the porch swing like that.

When I stepped out onto the out porch, holding the towel up in the air, I tripped over my own feet due to the shock from what I saw. A scenario worse than Dad on the porch was unfolding before my eyes, one I never would have thought could have ever been a problem: Jenny. Over on the porch of my parents’ cabin, Jenny was standing there, talking to Mom. Oh fuck, this could be bad. Real bad!

Jenny wasn’t facing me so I couldn’t see the look on her face, but I could imagine what it looked like, and it definitely couldn’t be good. If Jenny, for whatever reason, turned and saw me just standing there with a towel in my hand, gawking, that would be awkward. It could also raise even more questions than there already were that I didn’t want to have to answer. If Mom was still lost in her orgasmic afterglow, lord only knows what Jenny would think.

I walked up slowly, trying to be as quiet as I could in an attempt to overhear whatever Jenny and Mom were talking about. It was no use because I ended up tripping over a rock and yelped as I tumbled face first into the dirt and pine needles.

“Sam, are you okay?” Jenny hurried over to help me up.

“Yeah, uh ... fine. I just um, slipped,” I replied, slowly picking myself up off the ground. I noticed after the fact that my reply sounded more like a question than an answer. My cheeks heated and I felt mortified.

I looked up to see a worrying look on Jenny’s face as she reached out a hand to help me up. I accepted her help but tried to play it cool as I did so for some reason. My eyes drifted to where Mom was sitting, and I saw she had a smile on her face. Most importantly, she looked like she had recovered from our earlier activities, thank God.

“Watch where you’re walking, doofus,” Jenny chided me, smiling the whole time.

“Good idea,” I replied sarcastically. “I should have thought of that.”

“Next time you will,” Jenny replied as the two of us climbed the steps up onto the porch where Mom was waiting.

“Jenny was just coming to say goodbye,” Mom said.

“You’re leaving already?” I asked, surprised.

“Yeah, I told you we were just here for the Fourth,” Jenny answered.

“Oh yeah, you’re going to go watch Tom play baseball...” I tried to keep my disdain for her older brother hidden, but I failed miserably.

“I know,” Jenny didn’t look at all happy about that prospect. “I would rather be here.”

“Oh, come on now,” Mom cut in. “I’m sure you will have fun.”

“Maybe, but I doubt it,” Jenny groaned.

Mom stood up and walked over to stand in front of Jenny.

“Give me a hug,” Mom said, her voice kind and sympathetic all at the same time. Jenny didn’t hesitate and let Mom’s arms wrap her up. “It was good seeing you again, Jenny.”

“You too,” Jenny replied, pulling back from the hug.

“Can I have a hug?” I asked without thinking.

“Yeah...” Jenny smiled and gave me a tight, drawn out embrace and even kissed my cheek before letting me go and hurrying back to her cabin.

It was only a few minutes later that she and her parents loaded up in the car and left. I felt conflicted. It was really nice seeing Jenny, but I was still confused as to what had happened between us. We had never talked about it and I had a sinking feeling this was the last time I was going to see the beautiful girl I had met at camp.


The next week I was in a bit of a funk. Sara and Amy noticed but didn’t say anything other than asking if I was okay when each of them got a chance to talk to me one on one. Mary never picked it up. I wasn’t sure if it was because she didn’t notice, or because she was just being carefree Mary.

I explained to Sara what had happened with Jenny. I didn’t dare tell Amy because I was worried she would tell Mary. Sara knew there was something between Jenny and me and I knew she wouldn’t say anything to anyone else, at least not on purpose.

Mom also knew right away something was off about me. She didn’t bring it up during our morning sessions thankfully. Mary had been there every morning and as a result I didn’t get any one-on-one time with Mom. I could see she was worried, but not to the extent she needed to do something about it.

I went about my daily life as if nothing were going on. Frankly, nothing really was. Sure, the whole Jenny thing had thrown me for a loop, and I missed her more than I imagined, but I was okay. It wasn’t like I was moping all day and crying in the corner when no one was looking. Still, I wasn’t quite right, however you wanted to dissect it.

The big thing that changed was my morning sessions on Mom’s porch swing. Mary was always trying to tell Mom how my cock felt in her mouth and how good my come tasted. When Mom didn’t take the bait, Mary would ride me like a rented pony. She went all out with reckless abandon as she rode me. Each time I came, Mary would offer Mom a chance to taste or feel me. Mom never accepted the invitations, but at the same time, never stopped watching whatever show Mary wanted to put on.


During the days, the four of us would hang out in the pool, or the hot spring most of the time. Never once did we make the trip over to the new section. If we did, we would have to be on our best behavior, and Mary didn’t like that idea at all. Sara and Amy agreed, and I wasn’t going to argue one way or the other with three beautiful girls who were a joy to look at, especially when two of them would have sex with me if I even hinted at being in the mood.

One night, Sara made it known that she was going to have me all to herself, all night long. Mary tried to complain but Sara shut that down instantly with a look that brokered no argument. Amy not so surprisingly sided with Sara, and Mary finally relented, reluctantly. I hadn’t spent any time with Sara, just the two of us, in longer than I could remember.

“Mary, let Sara have him for a night,” Amy demanded when Mary started to pout like a girl half her fifteen years.

“Why can’t I get some too?” Mary complained. “I don’t have a problem sharing him, you know.”

“Really, are you sure about that?” Amy asked, her hands on her hips and a look on her face that screamed she was calling bullshit.

“Yeah, I share him all the time...” Mary replied quickly.

“Oh really, when?” Amy asked and waited for Mary to respond.

“When we...” Mary’s mouth clamped shut for a moment. I held my breath, praying to whoever would listen that she wouldn’t say what I thought she was about to. “It doesn’t matter. I am sharing him right now!”

That was true, currently Sara was climbing onto my lap and aiming my hard cock and her smooth, tight, wet pussy as she lowered herself down.

“Mmm,” Sara moaned as my hardness split between her labia and slid all the way into her sex.

“Mary, I get him tonight,” Sara declared as she looked over her shoulder at the pouting Mary. “Amy has been saying she’s missed how you eat her pussy. That, and she has been dying to go down on you for weeks.”

“She could have gone down on me any time she wanted,” Mary snapped.

“No, I could not!” Amy barked, her voice getting harsher as her agitation grew. “Your little pussy is always full of Sam’s come.”

“So?” Mary answered, giving Amy a knowing look. “I know you want to taste it. You did last year.”

“Mary!” Amy replied, her eyes wide with shock. “That was a one-time thing. It was an accident in the heat of the moment.”

“Are you saying you didn’t like it?” Mary questioned.

“What no!” Amy answered. “Of course not.”

“Amy, don’t lie to me,” Mary said, her tone iron.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.