The Windy Pines, My Third Summer - Cover

The Windy Pines, My Third Summer

Copyright© 2022 by Fanlon

Chapter 23

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Another year, another summer at The Windy Pines. Sam gets to explore more of his relationship with Mary, as well as Sara and a couple others. The biggest question though is, do the rules get broken. You're going to have to read and find out! This is the third installment of the award-winning series The Windy Pines.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism  

I slowly opened my eyes, not quite ready to wake up just yet. I was incredibly comfortable in bed with a warm, soft body spooned up in front of me while another was wrapped up around me from behind. Mary was in my arms, I had one arm wrapped over her and was cupping one breast while the other was behind her head. The body behind me was Sara’s. I could feel her tits pressed into my back and her leg was draped over my hip as her arm was resting across the bottom of my ribs. I could feel her breath on my shoulder, slow and steady.

I closed my eyes and tried to will myself back to sleep, but it was no use. My legs started feeling itchy, so much so that I was going to go crazy if I didn’t scratch them. Then I felt it on my back, and then my arms and shoulder. I needed to get up. Mom was probably waiting for me already. Oh fuck, Mom!

I vividly remembered Mom had told Mary “tomorrow” when our morning session ended the day before. I wasn’t sure if I actually wanted Mary to be there to take her up on it. Just debating the idea was making my stomach do back flips. I wasn’t even sure Mom was really on board with the idea. If I knew, maybe that would be easier. My anxiety was climbing to uncharted heights.

“Mmm, is it time to get up?” Mary murmured.

“You can go back to sleep if you want,” I whispered and kissed her on the back of her head before levering myself out from between her and Sara. “I gotta get up though.”

“No way, I gotta get up. Your Mom—”

“Shh,” I quickly cut her off. I knew exactly what she meant and the last thing I needed was for her to start blabbing about it. “Quit talking. You don’t wake up Sara and Amy, do you?”

Mary’s face lit up and an evil grin smiled back at me that I didn’t know if I liked or not.

“Do you think—”

“No!” I hissed, my voice louder than I intended, and I instantly quieted to see if Sara or Amy stirred. Thankfully, they were still sound asleep. “If you want to be a part of this, you have to keep it to yourself, okay?”

Mary nodded, but the smile remained on her beautiful, innocent face. I felt a chill run down my spine. Somehow, I knew this was going to blow up in my face at some point. It might not be today, but eventually it was going to end horribly.

Mary slowly sat up, dangling her feet over the edge of the bed, giving me room to slide out myself. The bathroom was calling my name and frankly, it was demanding my attention.

When I was done in the bathroom, I came back out to find that Mary wasn’t there. I searched around the cabin and there was no sign of her. Amy and Sara remained sound asleep, thankfully, but Mary was gone. I suddenly had a sick feeling in my stomach that told me Mary was with Mom at the other cabin. Then I realized, what if Mary was already going down on Mom and I wasn’t there to see it!

I ran, full speed right out the front down and down the porch steps on the way to the next cabin. It turns out I didn’t need to run like something was chasing me. When I got to Mom and Dad’s cabin, Mom and Mary were talking. Just talking, nothing else, while they waited for me to show up.

“Why were you running like that?” Mom asked, suddenly sitting up and her motherly instincts cutting in. Mary had a worried look on her face as well. I could see she was debating different possible reasons for my haste, just like Mom was. “Is there something wrong?”

“No, no. Nothing’s wrong. Sorry,” I answered, still trying to catch my breath from my sudden and unfounded panic. “I didn’t see Mary and thought...”

Mary grinned and I blushed. She knew what I was thinking.

“Don’t scare me like that!” Mom complained, but then relaxed before handing me my mug of coffee. “Sit and calm down. You had me worried.”

“Sorry...” I replied, taking the mug. Mary scooted over giving me just enough room to sit between her and Mom on the porch swing.

No one said a word for a minute or two, but it felt like the three of us were sitting there for hours. No one wanted to be the first to open their mouth. A couple of times I looked at Mom and she would faintly smile and take a sip of her coffee. I would look at Mary, who would grin at me as if it were Christmas Day and she was just waiting for someone to tell her she could dive into a pile of wrapped presents.

I couldn’t help but smile and blush at Mary’s excited anticipation. It was obvious she hadn’t forgotten what my mom had said the day before. She wasn’t going to be pushy and ask about it, but she wasn’t going to forget about it either.

Mary was the one to break the silence, though she didn’t actually say anything. What she did was place her hand on my upper thigh and start rubbing it gently, softly with her fingertips, slowly up and down along the top of my thigh. Each pass she made, her fingers drifted further and further towards my inner thigh. It didn’t take much to get my dick to rise to the occasion. What Mary was doing wasn’t lost on Mom either. She was watching, interested as she slowly finished off her coffee and never once took her eyes off Mary’s hand on my thigh.

“Someone’s awake,” Mary said with a satisfied smirk, referring to my rapidly rising penis.

I rolled my eyes, not that I didn’t enjoy what Mary was doing, I did, a lot. I just didn’t need the suggestive comments and play by play along with it. All it made me do was groan at the cheesiness of it. That got Mom chuckling softly as mom’s do, which in turn, made me laugh. Mary ate it up as if her little comment was funny, which it wasn’t, but she didn’t care.

“I love watching it get hard,” Mary announced, her eyes flitting from my cock to Mom and back. “It’s so warm when I hold it in my hands. Warm but soft at the same time. You know?”

Mom smiled at Mary and nodded, her eyes watching as Mary’s fingers started to graze my balls. That little delicate contact made my dick twitch. Both Mary and Mom giggled at that and then it twitched again of its own accord.

Mary ran her fingers over my balls and then wrapped her hand around the base of my dick. She tilted it towards her as she bent down and kissed the tip before taking the head in her mouth for a moment; she released it again with a popping sound as the seal of her lips was broken. Mary then pointed my cock the other direction, towards Mom, waiting to see what Mom would do. I held my breath. She wasn’t going to ... no, no way she would do that.

The look on Mom’s face surprised me. She looked like she was debating whether to do it or not. Her eyes were locked on my cock, and the tip of her tongue licked her lips, wetting them as if she were getting ready to actually do it! She even shifted a bit, adjusting her position. All she had to do now was lean over and she would be in the perfect position to swallow me whole.

Mom sighed and leaned back against the arm of the porch swing. She was now almost facing me, or my lap, straight on. I suddenly had the dire need to breathe. I must have been holding my breath for longer than I thought.

“Look at that precome,” Mary spoke softly, her hand sliding up my smooth shaft and running her thumb over the tip of my cock. “Are you sure you don’t want some?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.