The Windy Pines, My Third Summer - Cover

The Windy Pines, My Third Summer

Copyright© 2022 by Fanlon

Chapter 21

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Another year, another summer at The Windy Pines. Sam gets to explore more of his relationship with Mary, as well as Sara and a couple others. The biggest question though is, do the rules get broken. You're going to have to read and find out! This is the third installment of the award-winning series The Windy Pines.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism  

“Am I too late? Did you already finish?” Mary asked in a rush, her eyes scanning my crotch and seeing my mother’s hand still wrapped around the middle of my shaft. Mary slowed her approach but didn’t stop. “I was hoping I could join you two this morning. If that’s okay?”

I didn’t answer her. The last thing I wanted to do was say something that would change Mom’s mind and have her pull her hand back. Instead, I looked at Mom, but she wasn’t looking at me. She had a deer in headlights look on her face, her eyes locked on Mary as the girl moved to the porch swing and sat down on my other side.

There wasn’t enough room for her initially, but she wiggled in, and my brain started to catch up to what was going on. I shifted towards Mom’s side of the swing which gave Mary plenty of room to get comfortable. Mary leaned back enough that she was able to open her legs and put her already glistening labia on display. Her lips were already a deep red from arousal. If there was anything I knew about Mary, it was when she got this turned on, there would be no stopping her from getting what she wanted.

She grabbed my left hand and moved it between her legs before running her hands around my inner thigh and gently tracing her fingers along my balls. It was so soft I flinched because it felt like I was being tickled.

“Oh!” Mom gasped, her eyes looking wide, but excited.

“I love feeling him twitch like that,” Mary grinned, looking past me at Mom. Mom just smiled shyly. It was obvious she wasn’t sure what she could or even should be doing right at that moment. She didn’t release me though. Her grip actually tightened slightly, not gripping me hard, but more securely in case I twitched again. “If you like that, you should feel him when he comes inside you. My god, it’s so incredible. Makes me want to feel him pulsing inside me over and over forever.”

Mary was watching my mom, waiting to see if she was going to make a move. She had a wicked grin on her face, but Mom just watched, her hand still holding me but ever so slightly starting to stroke my shaft. When Mom didn’t move to do more, Mary looked dejected. As quickly as that look appeared, it vanished.

“If you don’t want to, I will,” Mary announced and bent over taking the head of my dick into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the crown before lifting back off it with a pop sound when the seal her lips created broke.

Mary pulled my hand out from between her legs and stood up. She moved over to stand in front of me, turned and lowered her ass down. Mom, seeing what was happening finally released her hold on my manhood as it was smoothly and firmly inserted into Mary’s perfectly tight depths.

“Mmm,” Mary moaned as she fully seated herself in my lap. She looked over to my mom. “You really need to feel this. Seriously.”

“I think Sam is getting enough between you and Sara,” Mom answered, breaking whatever spell had gripped her.

“I think there is room for one or two more,” Mary grinned and started rolling her hips, grinding her pussy around the base of my dick.

“Oh shit!” I groaned, feeling my cock touch and rub around the inside of her pussy.

“He really likes that,” Mary giggled while she continued the agonizingly slow circles.

“It sure looks like it,” Mom replied. “His eyes just rolled up in his head.”

“Oh, just wait, it gets better,” Mary announced and started lifting herself slightly. No more than an inch in total but it doubled the sensations I was feeling.

“He isn’t going to last long if you keep doing that!” Mom declared, watching my face scrunch up as I tried to fend off the orgasm that was building in my balls.

“He doesn’t last very long first thing in the mornings,” Mary said.

“Mary...” I growled through gritted teeth.

“Come, Sam,” Mary answered, her voice breathy as she built up to her own peak of pleasure. “Come in my pussy. I need to feel it.”

“Come inside her,” Mom leaned over and whispered in my ear. Her lips were so close I could feel the heat of her breath. Her hand slipped between my chest and Mary’s back as she caressed my skin.

Mary started keening, her voice getting higher the close she got to the precipice. She covered her mouth with one of her hands, trying to muffle the sounds.

“Oh shit, I’m going to come,” I gasped as I felt the rush of fluid as it raced from the base of my shaft to the tip and poured into Mary’s waiting pussy.

“That’s it, come,” Mom whispered, her head no longer next to my ear, instead looking down to where Mary and I were joined. She couldn’t see anything, not from her position next to me, but that didn’t seem to bother her. “Fill her tight little pussy, Sam.”

I orgasmed so fiercely that my body started to shudder in racking pulses, matching the twitches of my cock. It felt like every muscle in my legs, stomach and arms flexed in time with Mary’s flesh. My body drove itself as deeply as I could with each shot of come that filled the beautiful girl on my lap.

Mary, filled as best I could manage, lifted herself and nearly fell down. Her legs were shaky. She looked as stable as a newborn giraffe. Mary blushed furiously as she flopped down on the porch floor, unable to make it back to her spot next to me before her legs gave out. Mom started laughing as she looked down at the embarrassed and frazzled girl.

“I guess I should get started on breakfast,” Mom announced and started getting up.

“You didn’t come yet,” Mary complained, her breathing still a bit ragged and her skin shining in a thin layer of sweat.

“No, I didn’t,” Mom answered, smiling down at Mary. “Next time.”

“Are you sure? I would love to taste you,” Mary quickly replied. “Sara and Amy love it when I do that for them.”

“Oh?” Mom stopped and a look of contemplation washed over her face for a moment.

“Yeah, it’s fun!” Mary grinned.

“No, not today,” Mom answered and Mary’s face fell. “Tomorrow?”

“Sure!” Mary’s grin brightened again, and she tried to get up, but she still hadn’t regained control of her legs and flopped back down clumsily.

“For God’s sake, Sam,” Mom said as she rolled her eyes and laughed. “Help her get back to your cabin and clean her up.”

Mom gave me a playful smile and then walked inside leaving Mary and me alone on the porch. Mary was grinning like an idiot, and I started chuckling, which only made her grin wider.


When we walked in the cabin, I headed for the bathroom to take a shower, but Mary didn’t. I hadn’t even noticed she wasn’t following me until after I had started the water in the shower and looked to see she wasn’t there. I walked out to the main room and sure enough, she was snuggled up, under the covers of the bed with Sara and Amy. Somehow, she had managed to wiggle herself between the two girls and was already sound asleep. I smiled and shook my head as I walked to the bathroom.

After I got out of shower, dried off and hung up my towel I headed out onto the porch and sat down on the porch swing.

“Sam, come over here and help me out!” Dad called from the porch of his cabin.

I twisted around to look at him from my seat on our porch swing and waved.

“Sure, coming!” I yelled my reply. I smiled at Sara and Mary who were sitting on either side of me. “I’ll be back.”

“Have fun,” Amy said as she got up from the rocker she was in to take the spot I had just vacated.

“You couldn’t even wait for ten seconds before stealing my spot?” I asked, looking right at Amy with one eyebrow raised in question.

“Just go see what Dad wants,” Sara groaned, wrapping an arm around Amy. “I think we should have a girls’ day anyways.”

“Whatever, later,” I replied and walked to Mom and Dad’s cabin.


“Okay, I’m here,” I announced as I walked in the front door. “What do you need?”

Mom was standing at the table slicing potatoes while Dad was over at the sink washing something I couldn’t see.

“What kind of question is that?” Dad asked, looking over his shoulder at me. “You’re running the grill today.”

“What, why?” I asked, confused.

“For the men’s grill off, why else?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.