The Windy Pines, My Third Summer - Cover

The Windy Pines, My Third Summer

Copyright© 2022 by Fanlon

Chapter 19

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Another year, another summer at The Windy Pines. Sam gets to explore more of his relationship with Mary, as well as Sara and a couple others. The biggest question though is, do the rules get broken. You're going to have to read and find out! This is the third installment of the award-winning series The Windy Pines.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism  

The rest of the first week at the cabin was more of the same. There were a lot of cuddles and snuggles that I didn’t mind at all. Mainly it came from Mary and Sara, but Amy joined in a few times, giggling a lot as well. Most of the time Mary and Sara were teasing Amy about my dick. They had made a game of keeping me hard all day long. Any time I flagged, even a little, they would restoke the fires. Strokes here, squeezes there, and even a quick kiss on the tip just to make Amy look and blush, anything they could do to keep my penis’ attention. Amy, for whatever reason, couldn’t help but sneak peeks at it, and every time she would be called out for it by her cousin or Sara.

My balls were full and aching by lunch every day. By the time we sat down to eat, I was desperate to come. I had even tried to find relief in my own hands a couple times. When Mary or Sara caught me handling my hardness, one or both would drop to their knees, licking and sucking me as if it were an ice cream cone. When that happened, Amy would watch intently. A few times I had to laugh because of the face Amy would make. She was doing everything she could to keep away from me, well not me, but my perpetually hard cock. If I somehow touched her with it, that would just invite more teasing from the two younger girls.

I couldn’t seem to shake my sleeping schedule and kept waking up hours before the girls ever stirred. That left me plenty of time to go have a cup of coffee at my grandparents’ house on the other side of camp. I always showed up with an erection, which Grandma loved. I couldn’t bring myself to jerk off on the swing like I usually would without Mom. I know that sounds dumb, and it is, but it’s the truth. I couldn’t wait for her to show up. Now, if one of the girls decided to wake up early with me, that would be a whole different story. I kind of assumed Mary would be that girl, but she wasn’t, sadly.

The strange thing was that only one other family had shown up so far at the older section of The Windy Pines. Unfortunately for us, it was a middle-aged couple that didn’t look to have any kids, and if they did, they weren’t here. That left the four of us to our own devices. That wasn’t necessarily a bad thing, at least not in my mind. All that meant was Mary was even bolder about when and where she impaled herself on my cock. Like I said, there was nothing for me to complain about.

It wasn’t until midway through the next week that we had an unexpected visitor. Grandma showed up out of the blue one evening just after we had grilled some burgers.

“Well, that’s one way to use the porch swing,” Grandma said, announcing her presence. Mary at that moment was riding me, her back leaning against my chest with her legs hanging over the outside of my own. All the while, both Sara and Amy were each sucking on one of Mary’s nipples, and there were two hands playing with Mary’s clit and my balls. “At least no one is around to see you four, not that folks wouldn’t enjoy the show.”

The four of us just kind of stopped. We shifted so each of us could see Grandma as she climbed the stairs onto the porch and took a seat in one of the two indoor-outdoor rockers every cabin was equipped with. Mary lifted up enough so that only the last third of my cock was still inside her.

“We umm,” Amy said, sounding worried that she had gotten her hand caught in the cookie jar, so to speak. “We can go inside, if it’s a problem.”

“You don’t need to go inside on my account.” Grandma smirked, waggling her eyebrows a few times so we couldn’t mistake her desire for us to keep going. “I don’t mind.”

I hoped Sara and Amy would see the wisdom in stopping—at least for now, while our grandma was here. It took a second, and I was pleasantly surprised when they did indeed move. Mary seemed to whine when my hardness fell against my stomach, shiny and coated in our combined fluids. Sara sat next to me on my left and Amy barely managed to fit on my right with Mary sliding in between us. All four of us were hip to hip facing my grandma who pouted for a second before regaining some sort of composure.

“What brings you over here, Grandma?” Sara asked once we were all situated.

“I told your mother that I would come and check on you, make sure you four hadn’t burned down the cabin ... yet.” Grandma laughed at her own joke. I didn’t think it was funny, but Amy actually laughed, and I am pretty sure Sara rolled her eyes as she groaned. “Oh, quit acting like it’s a big deal. She was just worried, and I told her I would come over and check on you all.”

“Thanks, Grandma,” I replied, genuinely.

“Of course, Sam,” Grandma acknowledged, giving me a warm smile. “If you can manage it, she is going to call you tomorrow. So, if you kids can be around the cabin, that would be great.”

“Sure, no problem,” Amy answered, a smile on her face that looked more nervous than worried.

“Okay then, I guess I will—”

“Grandma?” Sara cut her off mid-sentence. “Is anyone else coming?”

“What do you mean, Sara?” Grandma replied, now she was the one to look uneasy.

“No one is here,” Sara said, pointing to all the dark cabins and the fact there wasn’t a single fire anywhere on the property. “Is there anyone else coming over here this summer, or is it just us and those guys over there?”

“There will be more coming, but it will be a few weeks,” Grandma answered, but her shoulders sagged slightly. I wasn’t sure if the girls noticed it, and if they did they didn’t make any mention of it. “The new section is packed with all of the folks who usually stayed over here, not to mention all of the new people who came out this summer.”

“Can’t blame them,” I offered. “It’s really nice over there with the new pool, putt-putt, and clubhouse.”

“You’re absolutely right, Sam,” Grandma agreed, nodding her head. “A few of the retired folks wanted to go over there when we first opened it. Now though, they are glad they didn’t.”

No one said anything for a while and Grandma got back to her feet.

“Well, I should head back,” she announced. “Be here tomorrow please. That way you can talk to your mom. She’s really worried even though I told her you all were doing just fine—better than fine.”

“We will,” Mary, Sara, Amy, and I chorused together.

“Good,” Grandma said with a grin. “Okay, go back to having fun.”

“Goodnight!” Mary finally said, giggling as her hand reached for me, seeking out my dick and wrapping her fingers around my manhood before Grandma had stepped off the bottom step.

As soon as Grandma was out of sight, Mary moved to sit back down on my lap. Sara, though, had other ideas as she grabbed my hands and pulled me inside to the bed before Mary could start riding me.


The next day, Mom called, and we were all at the cabin when the old phone hanging on the wall rang. The call didn’t last long, but it was long enough for her to talk to both me and Sara. She even talked to Amy for a minute or two, but no longer than that. She checked to see how we were doing, and asked if we needed anything. Finally, she checked to make sure we weren’t causing any trouble at The Windy Pines for our grandparents. We weren’t, and Mom knew that, but she still wanted to check anyway. She let us know she missed us and would get there a couple of days before the fourth of July.

That afternoon, the four of us headed down to the sauna. There we were not alone; two of the older couples who came to the camp were already there. They looked to be in the sixties, and smiled when the four of us walked in. Mary and Sara didn’t let the fact there were four people we didn’t know with us stop them from keeping me at full attention.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.