The Windy Pines, My Third Summer - Cover

The Windy Pines, My Third Summer

Copyright© 2022 by Fanlon

Chapter 18

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Another year, another summer at The Windy Pines. Sam gets to explore more of his relationship with Mary, as well as Sara and a couple others. The biggest question though is, do the rules get broken. You're going to have to read and find out! This is the third installment of the award-winning series The Windy Pines.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism  

I woke up early, like usual, except this time I had Sara snuggled into my right side and Mary on my left. I managed to wiggle out from between the two girls and crawl out of bed. I looked back and saw that Sara and Mary had already moved. The way they snuggled together made it look like I hadn’t been there just moments before. I pulled the blanket up over all three of them. Sara was now sandwiched between Mary and Amy and all you could see was their three heads poking out from the covers.

I headed out front letting my dick lead the way like normal when I woke up. I quietly walked out onto the front porch that looked exactly like the one next door, the cabin my parents always reserved. It was a lot darker than when I usually woke up, meaning it was early—a lot earlier than I thought. I considered getting back in bed between the three warm naked bodies of the girls, but more than likely they would stay close together, leaving me the odd man out. I smiled to myself at the pun I had just unintentionally made.

I debated sitting on the swing, like I would if Mom were here, but I decided that wasn’t what I wanted. I wanted a cup of my coffee, something I hadn’t thought about up until now and I didn’t have any of the things I needed to make it here. I did know where I could find them though, it wasn’t too far. Maybe Grandma was already awake and wouldn’t mind making me a cup. It wasn’t until I was passing the pool area when it dawned on me that she might not be awake or even want me to show up unannounced this early in the morning.

As I got closer to the house, I could see the glow of a light inside, letting me know someone, most likely Grandma, was awake already. It seemed the light was from the dining room. I decided instead of going to the front door, I would head towards the back patio door. If someone was up, they were either sitting on the back patio or sitting at the table. As luck would have it, Grandma was sitting outside, sipping a cup of what I assumed was coffee.

“Who’s there?” Grandma asked, her voice sounding a bit worried, but she was trying to hide it.

“It’s just me, Grandma,” I answered, finally stepping into the light.

“Oh, Sam, you scared me half to death.”

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to.”

“No, it’s fine,” Grandma said, a smile on her face as I watched her eyes scan my body as it was now fully on display. “As the blessing of boys in the mornings.”

“What?”

“I was just commenting about how boys always seem to have erections in the morning until they ... handle them,” Grandma smirked and from where I was, looked like she was holding back a laugh. She actually shifted in her chair, so she was now facing me head on with her legs spread slightly, as if she were trying to tempt me. I knew what she wanted, but that still wasn’t something that was appealing to me. “What brings you over this early in the morning? I assume it’s not to see me.”

“Well, uhh,” I stammered. “I was hoping I could get a cup of coffee?”

“Oh, of course,” Grandma replied, getting to her feet. “You don’t have what you need at Amy and Mary’s cabin?”

“No.” I was going to say more than just no, but Grandma slipped inside the door and closed it behind her once inside.

I took a seat outside and waited for Grandma to come back. It didn’t take too long before I was sipping my own cup of coffee while Grandma joined me at the patio table.

“Not that I was wanting to watch, but are you going to do something about that?” Grandma asked, looking over her cup as her eyes seemed to bore a hole straight through my still hard penis.

I should have moved, or at least shifted positions, but I didn’t. It was stupid and reckless, worst of all, I knew it. The last thing I needed was Grandma to think I might be interested, which I wasn’t. I had three of the most beautiful girls imaginable back at the cabin, not that Grandma wasn’t good looking, but who in their right mind would choose her over three, young, willing hotties?

“So, does this mean I get to see you in the morning until your parents get here?”

I had to think about that. I was sure I could talk Amy into driving to town to get the stuff I needed to make my morning coffee. But did I really want to spend what little money I had on coffee? No, not really. It wasn’t that big of a deal for me to walk to Grandma’s, for now at least. That said, the next time we went to town, I would probably break down and get what supplies I needed so I didn’t have to walk all the way over here each morning.

“Yeah, if that’s okay with you?”

“Anytime you need, come on over.”

I finished my coffee and took my empty mug inside, rinsing it and leaving it in the sink before I made my way back to the cabin. The sun was already coming up by then and I wondered if the girls had gotten out of bed yet. I was willing to bet they hadn’t, but who knows for sure. When I walked up onto the porch of the cabin, the inside was still dark.

I quietly opened the door and saw the pile of girls on the bed just as I had left them when I got up. I sat down on the porch swing, looking around at the neighboring cabins. The cabin to the right, our family’s, was obviously empty and so was the one past that, Jenny’s cabin. The one to the left looked empty as well. but that wasn’t too shocking because it was still early in the summer. Soon enough, all of them would be filled.

“Good morning,” Amy said, joining me on the porch swing. “How’d you sleep?”

“Not too bad, you?” I asked.

“I mean,” Amy started and then there was a bit of a pause, but not so much that it was completely awkward. “It’s not every day that you get to wake up with three naked bodies in bed with you...”

“I know what you mean,” I turned and replied to her, smirking.

“I didn’t get that much sleep though,” Amy winked and started giggling.

“Oh really?” I asked, an eyebrow raised in question. “You didn’t go to sleep right away?”

“I mean ... no we did not.”

“We ... you mean?”

“I’m not going to give you details,” Amy laughed. She looked at my middle and it was obvious I was having a reaction. I wasn’t even trying to hide it. “Even though it looks like you need them.”

“Sorry, don’t pay any attention to him,” I tried to play it off with a joke, but she just looked at me like I was not nearly as cool as I thought at that moment.

It was instantly weird. She had a straight face that didn’t give away any emotion and I didn’t know what to do. That’s when she burst out laughing and I immediately felt relieved but also a bit embarrassed. I shouldn’t have, Amy had seen me fucking her cousin and Sara. It was irrational, but rational thought hadn’t stopped it.

“You okay?” Amy asked, suddenly her voice sounding motherly, caring. “I didn’t mean to embarrass you.”

“I’m not embarrassed,” I answered, too quickly.

“Yeah, I don’t believe you at all. You should see how red your face is right now.”

If my cheeks weren’t burning hot before, they were now.

“Good morning,” Mary said, her voice not sounding quite awake just yet as she shuffled out the front door, wiping the sleep from her eyes. When she got them cleared, her eyes locked onto my red face. “What did you do to my boyfriend?”

“I didn’t do anything,” Amy replied, as she looked over towards where I was sitting. “Your boyfriend has an affliction that you need to handle.”

“What do I need to handle? What are you talking about?” Mary asked, having no clue what her older cousin was referring to.

“You need to handle it,” Amy answered, drawing it out and putting extra emphasis on ‘handle’ so that Mary would get it.

“Oh!” Mary blushed and then looked at me, her eyes meeting mine briefly before focusing squarely on my dick that was doing its best to reach for the stars. “I think I can handle that!”

“Well, I’ll leave you to it,” Amy rolled her eyes and laughed. “I’m going inside to snuggle up to Sara.”

Mary, never one to be bashful, climbed right into my lap. She reached down, grabbing on to my shaft and lining me up right where she wanted me. I held my hands on her waist, waiting for what I knew was about to happen. When she lowered herself down, I felt her warm, wet, silkiness as her pussy squeezed me as I slid inside of her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.