The Windy Pines, My Third Summer - Cover

The Windy Pines, My Third Summer

Copyright© 2022 by Fanlon

Chapter 17

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Another year, another summer at The Windy Pines. Sam gets to explore more of his relationship with Mary, as well as Sara and a couple others. The biggest question though is, do the rules get broken. You're going to have to read and find out! This is the third installment of the award-winning series The Windy Pines.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism  

Mom dropped Sara and me off in front of our grandparents’ house at The Windy Pines. Grandma and Grandpa were there, standing on the porch and waving as we pulled in. Grandpa hurried to help us unload any things we had brought with us, but there wasn’t much. You didn’t need to bring big, bulky suitcases and what not. We wouldn’t be wearing any clothes for three months, aside from the one or two sets needed for random trips into town or working on the new section of the camp.

“Have fun, I need to get back before your dad gets home,” Mom said, giving Sara and me a hug and chaste kiss as moms tend to do. “We’ll be here the first week of July. Behave.”

The four of us, Grandpa, Grandma, Sara, and I, watched and waved as Mom backed up, turned, and then drove off on her way back to the highway. It didn’t take more than a minute for Sara and me to strip naked, much to Grandma’s enjoyment.

“That didn’t take long,” she laughed as Sara and I held our clothes in our arms. “Take those inside and I will get them cleaned for you before you go meet Amy and Mary.”

“When are they supposed to get here?” Sara asked before I got a chance.

“They should be here tomorrow, or the day after,” Grandpa answered matter of factly.

“Cool,” Sara answered, and I just smiled and followed Grandpa and Grandma inside.

I was going to get to spend the whole summer with Mary again. I had a feeling it was going to be great, with the potential of being amazing if certain events and possibilities fell into place.

Grandma took our things once we were inside and set to getting them washed for us. Grandpa however, grabbed our attention asking, “Would you like to see the new section of camp? It’s all done now.”

“They’re finished already?” I asked, surprised.

“The last of the crews finally left a couple of weeks ago. We wanted them gone before most of the families showed up for the summer. Come on, the three of us can go check it out while she gets dinner going.”

Grandpa was all smiles, and it was obvious to any observer that he was anxious to show off the new section of camp. We all piled into his Ford Ranger, Sara sitting in the cab, and I jumped into the truck bed, sitting on the passenger side wheel well. It took a few cranks for the truck to fire up, but when it did, Grandpa didn’t waste any time getting it into gear and driving down the road to the new section.

The new section looked incredible. There were cabins placed around the clubhouse and pool area Sara and I had helped work on last summer. There were half a dozen families playing putt-putt, which made me smile, remembering being the first to try it out last summer with all my friends from camp. The cabins were a lot nicer than those we used in the older section of the camp. These had real bedrooms and a lot more space overall. They still weren’t huge, but at least twice the size of the older versions.

The one thing that didn’t surprise me was the fact the area was full of people. None of whom I recognized, but it seemed this new section was everyone’s first choice when it came to availability.

“Yeah, this section filled up the first week we officially opened it,” Grandpa announced, as if he could read my thoughts. “Most of them were here before we even had the electricity hooked up.”

“It’s amazing,” Sara asked as the three of us headed into the clubhouse. “Did you save us a spot here?”

“No, sorry. You have other arrangements.”

“What arrangements?” I asked, curious.

“You’ll see.”

I had assumed we would be staying with them until Mom and Dad arrived the first week in July, but now I started to think that may not be the case. When we stepped through the doors and were able to look around the clubhouse, my jaw dropped.

The middle was open except for the dozen high top tables and couches in the middle of the room. Along the whole back wall were cooking areas. Not one, not two ... five. There were five different stoves with five matching refrigerators. The room wasn’t near as busy as it was outside, but that wasn’t surprising. I assumed it would be an awfully busy place around dinner time.

“Come on, let’s check out the pool,” Grandpa suggested, ushering us out through the back patio doors that were left wide open.

The pool was crystal clear, and the diving boards seemed to be the main attraction. There was a long line of kids and adults, all wanting to take a turn. This pool didn’t look much bigger than the old one, but it definitely looked new. The hot tub was empty for some reason. It was full of water and the jets were running, but no one was enjoying it.

After Grandpa was satisfied that he had shown Sara and me everything, he loaded us in the Ranger and took us back to his house. Grandma was just finishing dinner when we got there and asked Sara and me to set the table, which we gladly did.

After the dishes were done, Sara and I along with Grandma and Grandpa headed over to the hot springs in their section of the camp. In the previous year’s coming to The Windy Pines, grandkids weren’t too abnormal on this side of the camp. Now though, there was no one that looked less than retired.

“Did you turn this section into the official retirement side of camp?” I asked, thinking it was more of a joke than anything else.

“You noticed that, did you?” Grandpa answered with a surprised look on his face.

“Are you serious?” Sara cut in, her hands on hips. “Does that mean we aren’t allowed over here anymore?”

Sara almost looked hurt by that fact. It was always one of those unspoken rules that this side of The Windy Pines was for the older visitors. That wasn’t a big deal, but making it official, that changed things. For everyone.

“Of course not, honey,” Grandma pulled Sara in for a hug, pressing their breasts together in a most intimate fashion. “You, my dear, and your brother are welcome over here anytime you want to visit. But with the new land we added to camp, we decided us old fogies needed a place to call our own.”

“Let’s not worry about what this part of camp is for and spend the rest of the night in the hot water,” Grandpa said, his voice full of happiness that matched the smile on his face. “Besides, Amy and your little girlfriend Mary should be here in the morning.”

The four of us sat in the hot springs all night long. We took breaks when we got too hot, but we always got back in until it was late in the night and the stars above flickered and shone brightly. Sara was unusually open the whole time. Her hand was on my upper thigh if it wasn’t holding my dick. I was sandwiched between her and Grandma the whole time, much to Grandma’s delight. It was obvious she knew what Sara was doing. The water wasn’t opaque or even a bit cloudy. Sara’s hand was clearly visible the entire time.

I was on a hair trigger by the time Sara suggested that we go to bed. I hadn’t heard a better idea in my entire life. My balls were full to bursting and I needed relief, and I needed it right now! We ran back to the house and up to the guest room we used the summer before. It looked exactly the same, except the sheets and blankets were different. I knew they were different, but my mind was so focused on only one thing, I couldn’t figure it out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.