The Windy Pines, My Third Summer - Cover

The Windy Pines, My Third Summer

Copyright© 2022 by Fanlon

Chapter 16

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Another year, another summer at The Windy Pines. Sam gets to explore more of his relationship with Mary, as well as Sara and a couple others. The biggest question though is, do the rules get broken. You're going to have to read and find out! This is the third installment of the award-winning series The Windy Pines.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism  

The rest of the winter and spring semesters went by quickly. Sara kept going out on dates with her kind of boyfriend Scott. Scott always asked her to go to his basketball games, but she rarely did. He even started to spend more time at our house for dinners on the weekends. When he visited, we all had to put on clothes, but it wasn’t that big of a deal. As soon as he was gone, they came right back off thankfully.

Mornings with Mom were a bit awkward now. It was obvious to both of us that we were unsure if the rules were still in force. Ever since that morning with Mary, it had been weird. Not so weird that we didn’t masturbate together though. It all came to a head a few weeks before prom. There was a tension in the house, Sara was frantically trying to find her dress and to this point it still hadn’t happened. Dad was at a loss as to what to do about it and left it to Mom and Sara to get it figured out. Needless to say, Mom was frazzled when we decided to talk about the rules again.

I woke up tired, Sara had kept me up all night. I went through my usual routine in the bathroom and then headed down the stairs to sit with Mom. She was there in her usual spot on the couch, but instead of sitting back and sipping her coffee, her head was buried in her hands and her coffee was steaming on the coffee table next to mine.

“Good morning, Mom,” I said softly.

“Morning, Sam. How’d you sleep?”

“About like the last few days, almost not at all.”

“I know. All my hair is going to turn gray by the end of the week.”

“It’ll be fine, I promise.”

“Sam, I think we need to talk about our mornings together.”

“Okay...” I said hesitantly, not sure where this was going to go.

“We had a rule, no touching,” she said, and I nodded my agreement. “Ever since Mary asked me if I wanted to help her, I have been thinking about the no touching thing.”

I didn’t say anything, not wanting to screw up any further chances of just that exact thing. I wanted to touch her and have her touch me. There wasn’t anything else I honestly wanted more.

“I know you enjoyed it,” I grinned and nodded, and she giggled. “I did too.”

“Does that mean we can do it again?” I braved asking and held my breath for her response.

“Is that what you want?”

“Yes, very much so.”

“I see.”

“Do you want me to ... you know?” Mom smiled and nodded, and I felt a warm rush through me, and I sighed the biggest sigh a boy could manage. “Can I now?”

“No, not this morning. I am not even in the mood for sex with your Dad let alone masturbating this morning.” Mom sighed heavily as well, but for a completely different reason. “Once we get Sara’s prom dress and her hair figured out, then we can talk about it, okay?”

“Sure, Mom.” I picked up my coffee and took a sip.

“Just because we agreed we could do it again, that doesn’t mean it’s going to happen every day.”

“I know, that’s fine.”

“Okay, good. Finish your coffee and go wake up Sara so she and I can go looking for dresses this morning, please.”

The rest of that week, every time I joined Mom for coffee that was all we did, sit and drink coffee together. Thankfully, Sara finally decided on a dress and when she showed it off at home for everyone, she looked incredible.

“Wow!” was all I could manage.

“You look amazing, honey,” Dad told her and smiled.

“Okay, go take it off before you get a stain on it or something and we have to go shopping all over again.”

Sara’s eyes went round, and she bolted for the stairs and in her haste, she tripped over her own feet and face planted on the steps. No one moved, I thought she had to have ruined it, but she popped up, turned then raced up the stairs without a word. Mom, Dad, and I just sat there at the table and waited for the ‘all clear’ announcement. When it came, we all sighed in relief.

The night of prom, Mom and Dad were on the couch waiting for Scott to show up while I was in my room playing Zelda and Sara was putting on her finishing touches.

“What do you think?” Sara asked, spinning so I could see her from all sides.

“You look amazing,” I told her, I didn’t even look.

“You’re not even looking, Sam!” Sara whined.

“Sorry,” I said and paused my game to turn and look at her. She looked radiantly beautiful. Scott was lucky and I was officially jealous. “You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, wow.”

“Thanks, Sam.” She bent down, grabbed my face, and kissed me soundly but was cut off by the sound of the doorbell. “That’s Scott!”

Sara was all kinds of excited as she made her way down the stairs and Scott’s jaw looked to have been dislocated to drop that far. Sara blushed, Scott stammered and the two left after a series of pictures Mom had to take for remembrance. I will never go to prom, nope. Never.

I was all too thankful when finals week started. Usually, it was a dreaded week of filling in little circles with my number two pencil so the computer could read my answers. I tried to apply myself, but my head was already at The Windy Pines, and everything that could include. The girls complained every day about their tests, but I ignored them as best I could. I just wanted to make it through the week and get on the road. I was excited to see Grandma and Grandpa, not to mention seeing the new section of camp that was already done, according to what Dad told me.

The last day of school was on a Friday. I had coffee with Mom on the couch and was going to ask her if we could touch each other when Sara came down the stairs yawning and plopped down next to me. She was sitting opposite of my mother, putting me right in the middle. Any hope of a joint effort vanished as quickly as it appeared in my mind with one little look from Mom.

Sara and I had finished our finals the day before, so Friday wasn’t technically required, but Mom said we had to go.

“Can Scott come over tonight?” Sara asked.

“I suppose, how long is he going to be here?”

“Until we leave tomorrow...” Sara said it so quietly I thought I misheard her, but from Mom’s reaction I knew I hadn’t.

“Young lady! What do you think your dad is going to say when I tell him about Scott spending the night with you?” The look on Mom’s face was hard, unmoving.

“We can say he is staying with Sam!”

“Leave me out of this, no way!” I said and hurriedly downed my coffee, placed my mug in the kitchen sink and hurried up to my room to get ready for the last day of school.

I was dressed and ready to go when Sara showed up not looking at all happy.

“Is Scott coming over again?” I asked, thinking it was a harmless question.

“Maybe, I don’t know. He can’t stay the night.” Sara was short and her response was clipped.

“Sorry.”

“No, you’re not,” Sara rolled her eyes at me.

“You’re right, I’m not,” I replied and smiled but hid it behind Sara’s back.

That night, Scott did indeed show up for dinner, but left shortly thereafter. Scott was always incredibly polite, and it was obvious to anyone paying attention that he really liked Sara. She, however, didn’t seem to feel the same way. Case in point, as soon as Scott would leave, like he did that Friday after dinner, Sara would come to my room and try to kill me with her pussy. I didn’t complain, not one bit. I loved it, and actually encouraged her to keep trying.

Saturday morning, I woke up at my usual early time and took care of my morning bathroom needs. Coffee was waiting on the coffee table and Mom was in her spot. Today, she was smirking at me as she held her mug in front of her chest. I smiled and sat down on the middle cushion and grabbed the mug she had left on the table for me and took a sip.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.