The Windy Pines, My Third Summer - Cover

The Windy Pines, My Third Summer

Copyright© 2022 by Fanlon

Chapter 15

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Another year, another summer at The Windy Pines. Sam gets to explore more of his relationship with Mary, as well as Sara and a couple others. The biggest question though is, do the rules get broken. You're going to have to read and find out! This is the third installment of the award-winning series The Windy Pines.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism  

Meeting Mary’s mom and dad was nerve wracking. They showed up fully dressed, of course, but were already getting out of their clothes as soon as I left the kitchen. Mary’s dad, Rick, shook my hand and smiled at me. Then Mary’s mom, Lindy, gave me a big hug as soon as she had pulled off her pants and was back on both of her feet. They were both really nice, and I saw immediately where Mary got her looks. Lindy was gorgeous. If Mary looked anything like that when she was in her late thirties or early forties, wow.

Mom and Dad stood by, watching over our introductions to Mary’s family. Amy was there as well and got hugs from both her aunt and uncle. As soon as that was done, Mom and Dad got them into the living room to watch television. Rick was a big sports fan and wanted to see if there were any games on. Mom asked me to go and get some drinks for everyone, which I did and when I came back out, Sara was done with the dishes and the whole group sat together and talked in the living room.

“So, my daughter tells me you are full-time nudists,” Lindy said.

“We are, except for when we go out, obviously,” Mom answered.

“That sounds amazing,” Lindy smiled and looked at her husband. “Rick is too nervous to go full time. I convinced him before we got here that we should try it.”

“Oh?” Mom looked surprised, especially with how Mary and Amy were always naked, not to mention their grandparents at The Windy Pines. “I thought you were nudists as well.”

“Oh no,” Lindy chuckled. “That’s why we don’t go with Mary to see her grandparents during the summer.”

“I see, if you’re not comfortable, don’t feel like you have to join us,” Mom offered, giving Lindy and Rick a chance to change their minds if they really wanted to.

“Thanks, but we’ll be okay. Won’t we, dear?”

“Sure, I think...” Rick said nervously, his face flushed, and it was obvious he was trying to avoid staring at all of the naked flesh around the room.

“Don’t listen to him, he’s just teasing you.” Lindy rolled her eyes at Rick. “We aren’t naked all the time, but we aren’t that quick to put on clothes at home either. We just don’t hang out naked all day long.”

“If you need anything, let us know,” Mom told them and they nodded agreement. “How long are you planning to stay?”

“We were thinking we would leave tomorrow after lunch. We don’t want to overstay our welcome.”

“Think nothing of it. We would love to have you as long as you can stay. Mary and Amy are always welcome, as are you and your husband.”

“Next time we will stay longer. Rick does need to get back to work on the second, so we really do need to go tomorrow afternoon sometime.”

With that settled, the parents talked about grown up stuff and we kids decided to go hang out upstairs. We all met up again that night for the New Year’s ball drop on television. Mary snuggled into my lap while Sara sat next to me, and Amy took the other end of the couch. By the time the countdown started, four bottles of champagne were gone, and a large dent was made into a bottle of scotch Rick had brought to share with my dad. Everyone was happy and the way we all got along was like we had all known each other for years. There was no awkwardness, and everyone was relaxed.

After the New Years’ kisses were exchanged when the clock hit midnight, Dad suggested that we head outside to the back deck and just enjoy the evening until people started falling asleep. We all made our way outside, laughing and joking as we arrayed ourselves around the patio table. There weren’t enough chairs for everyone so we all partnered up so everyone had a seat or a lap. Mom sat on Dad’s lap, Lindy sat on Rick’s lap, and Sara sat on Amy’s lap.

Mary sat with me, which wasn’t a shock to anyone and was just fine with me. I was a bit tipsy and at that point, I would have been game for just about anything, with the right convincing. Mary kept wiggling her ass on me, knowing full well what would happen and sure enough, my middle sprung to life right between her legs. Mary started to giggle and then moved back, spreading her legs enough so she could get her hand wrapped around it. Sara and Amy noticed it first, and I am pretty sure Mom did too because she quickly glanced at us several times.

No one said anything out loud, but I was holding my breath, waiting to see what she was going to do. What was normal for her was to adjust and plunge her pussy right on top of my dick. I didn’t think she was going to do that in front of her parents. I was wrong. She did exactly that and even moaned loud enough that everyone’s head turned to look at her.

“Mary, what are you doing over there?” Lindy questioned.

I couldn’t tell from the tone of her voice if she was mad or not.

“Nothing,” Mary replied, as she slowly rocked her hips back and forth, riding my cock agonizingly slowly.

“That doesn’t look like nothing to me,” Lindy replied. “It looks like you are fucking your boyfriend in front of his family!”

Now I knew she wasn’t pleased at all.

“It’s fine Mom, they don’t mind. Do you?” Mary looked to Sara as she asked that.

“I uh,” Mom stammered a bit, not sure how to handle the situation. “It’s not a big deal for us.”

“Are you sure?” Lindy questioned, double checking with Mom. “We are a bit ... liberal at home but I don’t want her doing anything that might cause an issue in your home.”

“Oh no, she’s fine. We’re pretty liberal ourselves,” Dad answered and Lindy then leaned back against Rick’s chest and sighed in relief.

“Back home, we don’t really hide much,” Rick offered, trying to clear the air a bit.

Sara had the bright idea to cheer the liberal nature of our households and that got everyone laughing and the tension in the air vanished.

“You two seem so natural like this. Why don’t you two come up to the Windy Pines in the summer?” Mom asked after another large dent was made in the scotch.

“Well, you see, my dear husband here can’t control his ... erections.” Lindy explained in full, much to Rick’s horror and everyone else’s amusement. “We had tried a few clubs and resorts when we were younger, but we were always asked to leave due to his ... predicament.”

“That’s not a problem at The Windy Pines,” Mom replied with a smile. “Erections happen and no one says a word about it. You can find a whole lot more than just erections as well, if you look.”

“I told you, Mom,” Mary said triumphantly, now longer riding me, but holding my dick that was still slick was my come and her own juices.

“You mean...”

“Oh sure, Sam had a hard on all the time, so did his dad here. Not to mention almost every other guy at the place. Unless they are over in the retiree section. Those guys just wish they could most days.” Mom laughed at her own joke there and we all joined in as well, it was the truth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.